BIONICLE Summer Sets Spotted

tn_15_06_14_bionicle-summer-sets-spotted

The BIONICLE summer sets have been spotted by BZPower member Fatoran in the Watford LEGO Store in the UK. He was kind enough to provide us with a series of photos of all the sets. It shouldn't be long before they spread to the continent and to overseas. Thanks to Fatoran for the pictures and keep your eyes open at your local LEGO and toy stores!

View the full article

• Upvote 7

Random thoughts from looking at this:

Skull slicer has foot extentions to stay stable

The skull masks look very nice

the swords and axes have hooks to grab masks. Gee, looking back, the toa weapons also have hooks.

combiners look interesting, hope to see better pics

Tahu is stealing the spotlight again.

First bad voice overs, now she gets left out. can Gali catch a break?

• Upvote 1

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

I said it in another topic, and I'll say it here: I'm surprised that the sets have appeared in a store this early in the year. I wouldn't have thought that anyone would be able to get them in stores until at least August. 

But this is still really cool. Though I know that they most likely won't be appearing in any stores in my area anytime soon. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wow! I am very surprised that someone just got the summer sets early!:o Man, they are awesome! That makes me cry in tears of happiness, excitement and jealousy because I hadn't gotten the winter sets yet, so I desperately want to get both waves, which could cost $270 in total.:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'm glad to see how the MoC stand is put together now, because I plan on replicating that for every G2 mask I have that I want to display and isn't currently on a figure.  I also find myself wanting at least three copies of the MoC.  I'll put one on Ekimu, display one with my Vahi and Ignika (I know it's a different storyline, but the mask is mentioned there, and that's good enough for me), and save one to go with the masks of control and ultimate power, granted they get made at all.

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Too bad that combiner with the Mask of Creation isn't Artakha.

But will the combiners be canon?

Certainly not to G1. But maybe to G2! I could definitely see the undead Skull Slicer, Warrior, and Basher being magically reconstituted into a larger foe when defeated.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Certainly not to G1. But maybe to G2! I could definitely see the undead Skull Slicer, Warrior, and Basher being magically reconstituted into a larger foe when defeated.

Um, I don't think Artakha would look black and grey or evil. In G1, Artakha is green and gray and should look like a good guy because he is one. I would imagine the Skull Grinder combiner being a form that the Skull Grinder could use the Mask of Creation to transform into this more powerful form, if the Mask could somehow do that. As for the Skull Basher-Skull Warrior-Skull Slicer combiner, I can agree with what you said, as I could go imagine when these Skull Villains are defeated, probably in separated bones laying around on the ground because they are living skeletons, they could magically pull themselves together into this, more powerful combined form.

Um, I don't think Artakha would look black and grey or evil. In G1, Artakha is green and gray and should look like a good guy because he is one. I would imagine the Skull Grinder combiner being a form that the Skull Grinder could use the Mask of Creation to transform into this more powerful form, if the Mask could somehow do that. As for the Skull Basher-Skull Warrior-Skull Slicer combiner, I can agree with what you said, as I could go imagine when these Skull Villains are defeated, probably in separated bones laying around on the ground because they are living skeletons, they could magically pull themselves together into this, more powerful combined form.

I wasn't saying that the Skull Grinder combiner would be a "G2 Artakha". That's not going to happen, and I would never ask for it to. I was saying that it might appear canonically—that is to say, perhaps Skull Grinder will get his hands on the Mask of Creation and gain a "powered up" form.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I like the combiners. I think that they were to trying to tempt buyers who were turned off by them earlier, and encourage people who were going to only buy one or two sets to get the entire wave. :P

*fishers does not take the bait, walks out*

To be honest, I was a bit bored when I am waiting for the summer sets, but these pictures are tempting me to buy them. Man, these are making me so excited that I want to buy them!:D

Edited by Lenny7092

That would be kool if either of the combiners made an appearance in the animations and shouted "Oh Yeah!" After bursting through a wall.

Fixed that for you. :P

I wonder when we'll start to see web updates about these sets (like online instructions on the customer service site, "Coming Soon" listings on the LEGO Shop website, etc).

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I apologize for the influx of posts on this subforum - it has been at least a month since I last visited the site so there is a lot to go on.

What is sad, though, is that over a month later these sets are nowhere to be seen in North America. :(

I remember seeing these photos on Facebook and I drooled. All the summer sets look SOLID.

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg