BBCC #70: Micromanager

CeziuM

…wow

This is a design beauty. That spheriod body is perfectly sculpted…and the eye(s). Wow. Just wow. Oh and the arms are wow too. Overall wow.

My one complaint would be that it lost a bit of the Micromanager vibe. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but it looks sinister in a different kind of way. Almost like a non-LEGO sci-fi video game kind of evil. It just doesn't have the same hilariously non-functional block design of a Micromanager.

But seriously wow.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the comments guys.

Are all blocks spheres in Bionicle??? :o

Idunno, maybe they are.

My one complaint would be that it lost a bit of the Micromanager vibe. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but it looks sinister in a different kind of way. Almost like a non-LEGO sci-fi video game kind of evil. It just doesn't have the same hilariously non-functional block design of a Micromanager.

Yeah, figured someone would point that out. I tried to give it a Makuta-ish vibe, since Bionicle was somewhat more "serious" than TLM when it comes to that stuff.

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX

Nice! Changing the shape to a sphere was a great idea. The moc has an overall clean, modern look, yet holds back just enough to still look like a micromanager. I feel like you would have done well to add some legs, but at the same time, I see why you didn't.

Nice! Changing the shape to a sphere was a great idea. The moc has an overall clean, modern look, yet holds back just enough to still look like a micromanager. I feel like you would have done well to add some legs, but at the same time, I see why you didn't.

Ey, thanks. I was planning on giving it tripod-esque legs, but in the end I felt like the legless appearance suited it better.

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX