LASER SHARK

Paleo

Between the Metalbeards and Laser Sharks, this contest has a lot of toothed fish in it. That Jawblade helmet is getting put to good use!

This is quite the impressive shark; the flow is maintained quite nicely, especially with the armor piece on the back. This seems especially impressive due to its small size, and I also like the mouth design with the foot piece. Nice job!

:music:

Between the Metalbeards and Laser Sharks, this contest has a lot of toothed fish in it. That Jawblade helmet is getting put to good use!

This is quite the impressive shark; the flow is maintained quite nicely, especially with the armor piece on the back. This seems especially impressive due to its small size, and I also like the mouth design with the foot piece. Nice job!

:music:

That mouth... AMAZING!

That aside, a really simple yet solid build!  Well done!

Thanks! Glad you all like it (especially considering that it was thrown together much too quickly). And yes, the build is incredibly simple (less than 50 pieces).

Edited by Paleo

Whenever I see that head, I think of arm-fins holding furno blade, so I feel like something (or two things!) is really missing from the body... You can say I'm suffering from third-person phantom-limb syndrome... :3

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos