The lava and rocks are kind of low detailed, but I suppose that puts more focus on Pewku and Takua. When I first saw this picture, I immediately thought it was similar to disney's old style of animation prior to them switching over to CGI. This is pretty good overall, I'd love to see you post more artwork.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The lava and rocks are kind of low detailed, but I suppose that puts more focus on Pewku and Takua. When I first saw this picture, I immediately thought it was similar to disney's old style of animation prior to them switching over to CGI. This is pretty good overall, I'd love to see you post more artwork.

Haha, yeah... I initially just drew Takua and Pewku, but it looked really lame with a white background. So I speedpainted a subpar background to make it look better.

I'm glad you like the style! My heart forever belongs to 2D animation :) I'm also working on a huge sketchdump of all my Bionicle art, so stay tuned on the forum :)

• 2 weeks later...