Batman: Arkham Series - Topic

K0DIAK

Please use this topic if you want to talk about the Batman: Arkham Series. The main trilogy of games are Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009), Batman: Arkham City (2011), & Batman: Arkham Knight (2015). However, there are other games like Batman: Arkham Origins (2012) & Batman: Blackgate (2013). As Batman: Arkham Knight came out this week on June 23rd & after I completed the main story, I thought it would be good to make a topic about the series in order to see if other people on BZPower have ever played ANY of the games. Please talk about ANYTHING related to the game, whether it be favorite characters, what your favorite Arkham game is, cosplay, favorite boss battles, & anything else that I could not think of while typing this. ENJOY!  :b: :a: :t: :m: :a: :n:

I apologize if a topic has been made of the game already, or if I am doing anything wrong.

Onua.png

Has anyone 100% completed Arkham Knight yet? I want to, but I just can't push myself to collect all the Riddler Trophies. 

And why isn't the Batman Beyond skin in the console versions??! :censored:

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Has anyone 100% completed Arkham Knight yet? I want to, but I just can't push myself to collect all the Riddler Trophies. 

And why isn't the Batman Beyond skin in the console versions??! :censored:

I'm at 91.6%, I beat the game Wednesday morning after purchasing my pre-ordered copy at 11:30am at GameStop. And IKR, the Batman Beyond skin is not for consoles. :( :( And those Riddler trophies, I must overcome my laziness & increase my motivation to even higher levels.

We do not speak of Blackgate. It's blasphemous.

I never played it XD

I've only played Asylum, City, Origins, & Knight.

Forget all those skins. When are we going to get a Flashpoint Paradox Thomas Wayne Batman skin?

I want an Arkham Knight skin. If they do that, then they can shut up & take my money.

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

Speaking of series, does Arkham Knight mean the end for the 'Arkham' games? I mean... 

Since Batman appears to die in the end, how/where can we go from there? Though, you technically don't need Batman, but what's the point.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

We do not speak of Blackgate. It's blasphemous.

I never played it XD

I've only played Asylum, City, Origins, & Knight.

Don't. Don't try to corrupt your soul and sanity. Origins was tolerable, but Blackgate is on a whole other level.

I must resist the urge for more xbox gamerscore, what do I do?

Speaking of series, does Arkham Knight mean the end for the 'Arkham' games? I mean... 

Since Batman appears to die in the end, how/where can we go from there? Though, you technically don't need Batman, but what's the point.

I believe Rocksteady has said so unfortunately, but at least they ended with a high note.

Onua.png

What did you think of the Arkham Knight?

I thought the Arkham Knight was a well-written villain & one of my, if not my favorite villain in the game. Although I thought he was going to be a new-character all-together, not another persona. However, I'm fine with Jason Todd being the Arkham Knight for the most part as he & Batman had tensions in the past. Regardless, I still enjoyed the game very much  :)

Now I need to find those Riddler trophies, then I have 100% completion. :l Lastly, does anyone know, or have any tips, on how to make an Arkham Knight costume? I already know where I can possibly purchase the helmet.

Edited by Count Pewku

Onua.png

Thanks to Arkahn Knight, Scarecrow has become my favorite DC villain.

Same here, Scarecrow is one of my favorite villains due to the Arkham series. I liked him in Arkham Asylum, & I'm glad he was the main antagonist in Arkham Knight. So far, he's my favorite incarnation of Scarecrow. I think RockSteady did an astounding job on making the villains :) 

Although I do wish the Arkham Knight was a completely new character, not a persona to be put aside.

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

Anyone else feeling underwhelmed with the challenge extras? I only tried the Nightmare Time-Attack ones once (got around 5 minutes on all three levels), and never went back. 

te0FrhT.jpg