Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

yeah I realized that last night.

multitasking and attempting to write an haiku is a really bad idea.

I blame the syllable counter I was using.

definately totally not my fault at all nope

/istotallyhisfault

That would be the most all-star Detective fodder scum team ever

I guess that's why Toa K investigated all of them ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 4

Has Voltex signed up? I can't find his name in the player list.

He is supposedly retiring from G&T

Retirement is almost never an immediate change of state. Rather it is a slow process. I expect to see more of Tex.

I'm also not retiring from G&T. As of this moment I'm just done playing Mafia is all.

Night One

Things were not going great for Unit. For one, all the furnishings in his room looked as if they had been made 40 years ago, and he was reluctant to sit in them. It should come as no surprise that his feet were aching this night. In addition, his bed was a steel cot. As he had just gotten to sleep, the door to his room burst open, and a figure stood in the doorway.

"Great, first I'm sore, now this?!" Exclaimed Unit, prior to being stabbed in the throat by his assailant.

Unit#PHNTK#1, Matoran - Killed Night 1

Portalfig was approached by what he could only see as a hooded figure. The figure gave him a Black card, and left without a word.

Shortly later, the same being approached ToaK, and handed him a White card.

Suspects for the murder of Unit:

Blade

ShadowVezon

Dragon.Star

"Nevermore"

You have 24 Hours.

bBhcfWO.png

Aw man, a penalty already? Vut ref, I didn't even do anything! Didn't you see him kick me in the shin like that? oh man I need to sit my shin ow ow.

Voting QP because he is always guilty and someday hopefully people will realize this

I'd hope we all would have learned that typically obvious clues in a scene are ussually red herrings, and only get innocents killed. As such i'm voting for Nevermore... why? Because I can

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade

ShadowVezon

Dragon.Star

"Nevermore"

Luroka, one question: are there clues in the scenes? 

Four suspects - should make our chances of getting the Mafioso decent. If we fail we can always quad-lynch them. I know the type twos love that, plus it makes more people dead faster. Still, probably either the worst or best time for such a lynch and I'm leaning towards it being the worst time for such a lynch. Will consider my vote for a few hours longer.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hey all.

Please tell me: When has lynching me -ever- been a good idea, outside of XX, in recent time? Every time it happens, I'm either like, no role, or important role. xP

I was likely going to vote someone else, and still might, but this rather suspicious.

Instead of pleading your innocence or their lack of reason, you seem to just be a trying to make them nervous, but in such a way as to say "I know what my role is but you don't so you'd better be careful". Of course it could all be accidental, but it is suspicious.

That said, Nev's reliance on a non-clue is pretty suspicious as well.

MnRA5kV.png

Eh, Blade's just defending herself. Not really a reason to lynch. It's like lynching you because you said 'please don't lynch me' after getting voted twice and then going 'THEY'RE DEFENSIVE! THAT CLEARLY MEANS GUILT!'

Gonna have to agree with Nevermore being suspicious though. So I'm gonna vote "Nevermore". 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hey all.

Please tell me: When has lynching me -ever- been a good idea, outside of XX, in recent time? Every time it happens, I'm either like, no role, or important role. xP

I was likely going to vote someone else, and still might, but this rather suspicious.

Instead of pleading your innocence or their lack of reason, you seem to just be a trying to make them nervous, but in such a way as to say "I know what my role is but you don't so you'd better be careful". Of course it could all be accidental, but it is suspicious.

That said, Nev's reliance on a non-clue is pretty suspicious as well.

At the time nobody knew for sure whether or not it was a clue. And I didn't rely on it, this is the first scene of the game. What else can we rely upon if not sheer whim?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News