Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

Bandwagon-swap to Nevermore.

From whom?

EDIT: Voting closed, posting scene. Please specify from whom you switch votes if you want them to count.

Day One

As everyone gathered to the scene of Unit's untimely demise, accusations rang out amongst the crowd. First for Blade, then they quickly switched over to Nevermore, with the odd Shadowvezon. However, it was Nevermore who got the most votes, and at the end of the day, the dark form of Luroka appeared, and claimed Nevermore's life...

Nevermore, innocent - Lynched Day One

Edited by Ryuko Matoi
  • Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

Hm... Okay, not what I expected...

Sea: I'll just remind you how the last game where everyone bandwagoned me for no good reason went. =P (Specifically Mafia 19 "GUYS BLADE HAD ANGEL IN HER LOCATION, THERE WAS A WEEPING ANGEL, LET'S HANG HER!!! /innocent")

Oh, bother. All these 48-hour-period games are throwing me off. That said, I probably would have voted for poor Nevermore anyway.

Hm... Okay, not what I expected...

Sea: I'll just remind you how the last game where everyone bandwagoned me for no good reason went. =P (Specifically Mafia 19 "GUYS BLADE HAD ANGEL IN HER LOCATION, THERE WAS A WEEPING ANGEL, LET'S HANG HER!!! /innocent")

That was a very manipulable Village, if I recall correctly. I also got Seaborgium hanged, by making a correlation between his name and the use of water in a death scene. =P

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Oh dear, I mistook PM for AM and thought I had twelve more to vote. I would have voted Blade and still will next 'day'.

You're not exactly helping your case to me right now...

Like, seriously, your entire case right now is to lynch me based on... Me pointing out how flawed it is every time someone lynches me. xP

• Upvote 2

You guys are all awful. 

Hey man, I didn't vote for ya.

I wouldn't have either if I had been paying attention to the topic available to cast my vote at the time. I would have vote Blade, as the killer stabbed Nevermore with (most likely) a blade.

2xu8Ptu.png

Luroka like. said not even a page ago... There's no hints. >_>

Like, sheesh, how many times have 'clues' gotten innocents killed in the last few games?

I'm not fond of clues myself, though it is funny for you to be lamenting them, given what you said in Red Sea, a month-and-a-half ago.

For a game that apparently doesn't have hints...

Valendale and Voxumo.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

That just seemed way too odd at first, since it was like two solid clues right after another. xP

I don't have a problem with there being no clues, as long as people say so, and it's actually true. =P (Especially when it turned out to actually be Valendale responsible for that one scene...)

Night Two

Things were going rather better for the element Sg than for Unit. For one, he had much better furnishings in his room than Unit, or even most of the players for that matter. So it came as a shame that they had to be stained in his blood tonight, metaphorically speaking. Seaborgium had fallen asleep after a rather uneventful day: Aside from the lynching of Nevermore, not much had happened today...

The killer had entered the room to find his victim soundly asleep. He snuck across the room, and stood aside the king sized bed. He grabbed one of the pillows on the bed, and quietly stifled Seaborgium with it.

Seaborgium, Matoran - Killed Night Two.

The same hooded figure from the night before approached Tiragath. Before he was handed a black card, Tiragath could faintly see burning red eyes behind the outline of a Kanohi Hau.

The figure approached ToaD. As he was handed a White card, ToaD observed a number printed on the card.

Suspects for the murder of Seaborgium:

Voxumo

Pulse

Burnmad

Kaiser Manducus

You have 24 hours.

Edited by Ryuko Matoi

bBhcfWO.png

I vote Pulse, but I'd be OK with a Kaiser lynch. I do recall saying something about how lynching Manducus is always a good play.

Actually, I might have been talking about Luroka, but it's true either way.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

Welp, if we can't have a Pulse lynch, I suppose I'll entertain the possibility that I"m wrong, and switch from Pulse to Kaiser.

We still need to lynch Pulse, though.

Edit: I would find a double lynch between myself and Kaiser acceptable, since it would either net a Mafioso (Kaiser) or confirm both Pulse and Blade.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Day Two

They voted in the name of justice, though all were just more vigilantes... The first to go was Burnmad, and they all screamed and cursed his name, as Luroka snuffed his life.

Burnmad, Matoran - Lynched Day Two

Realizing their second failed lynching, the village tried desparately to get it right this time. "Take Kaiser!" They shouted and pleaded, and Luroka obliged...

Kaiser Manducus, Detective - Lynched Day Two

bBhcfWO.png