Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

See that's the issue pulse, you lack confidence in the village. Yeah the village may muck up alot, but they've also had times when they rise above what is expected in them and overcome the stereotype. I like to have that faith in them, instead of just assuming their a bunch of fools as you do. That is why I'm trying despite odds... Mafia isn't going to win without a fight. And even if I die, I've laid the groundwork for to the village to know the identity of at least two more mafia members, You and Blade. This is of course acting under the assumption that Taka Nuvia is mafia. If it turns out they aren't, well I've definitely mucked up, but if they are, it prove's my innocence for a mafia member would not get a fellow mafia member killed purposefully.

And Pulse, I'm not driving a wedge between anyone. I never said Blade was guilty because of her Theory, but because of the way she handled it. If someone has a theory, and their theory involved getting a person voted for, they should state the theory outright so people can make an informed decision, not go off of blind trust. Whether they state their theory or not Mafia is more than likely to still kill them, because if their 'known only to them' theory managed to get mafia killed, that still makes them a risk. So her stating that revealing her theory would get her killed holds no grounds. That is why I stated Blade is guilty, along with various other reasons I've already stated and shall not state again unless it is absolutely needed.

Also I love the fact you still avoid my question. Why are you voting Underscore? You haven't provided a reason besides, 'I suspect Underscore to be Mafia too' why do you suspect them? What makes them so suspicious over the other people on that list? Do you even have a reason or are you just following Blade's lead?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day Five

The villagers, under pretenses of righteousness, called for the deaths of Underscore and Taka Nuvia, claiming that both were highly suspicious. And who could blame them, both appearing on several suspect lists before. However, both turned out to just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Underscore, Matoran, Lynched Day Five.

Taka Nuvia, Medic, Lynched Day Five.

bBhcfWO.png

Hmm... Bit disappointing, but at least I was honest in my thought process from the beginning. and at least it confirms that Tiragath is mafia, since they are the last one alive on their respective suspect list, the only one not proven innocent.

And hey, I stated from the start my theory was based heavily around assumptions. I didn't try and scoot around the point. 

Also Blade, good job getting yet another innocent killed, That's what 4 now, compared to my 1, if you want to throw that out there. We could have avoided the double-hang, there was plenty of time to prevent it, but no, you insisted on getting your little posse together.

Though it doesn't matter now, because there are 9 players left, 8 after tonight. Mafia outvotes the village... technically they outvoted us last night but I'm guessing one of your members is a noshow.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... Bit disappointing, but at least I was honest in my thought process from the beginning. and at least it confirms that Tiragath is mafia, since they are the last one alive on their respective suspect list, the only one not proven innocent.

And hey, I stated from the start my theory was based heavily around assumptions. I didn't try and scoot around the point. 

Also Blade, good job getting yet another innocent killed, That's what 4 now, compared to my 1, if you want to throw that out there. We could have avoided the double-hang, there was plenty of time to prevent it, but no, you insisted on getting your little posse together.

Though it doesn't matter now, because there are 9 players left, 8 after tonight. Mafia outvotes the village... technically they outvoted us last night but I'm guessing one of your members is a noshow.

The Mafia voted alongside you too, you know. And yeah, I got an innocent killed, the same way you got yours killed, by taking a 50/50 chance.

Also, sure, still think I'm part of the mafia. I never asked to get a bandwagon on my choice; heck, I wasn't even certain which vote I should have done for Underscore or Jag. Just. Believe what you want; I'm done with this.

Says the guy who is, in fact, mafia.

Says the cadaver who is, in fact, violating the rules.

What is it about this game that the dead can't keep quiet? Resurrections will start quite soon, in all likelihood.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Night Six

He had been rather quiet the past few days, and mostly kept to himself. And so it came as a surprise when he had a visitor in the night. As he stood up to greet the unexpected visitor, they pulled out a gun, and shot him in the head.

RG, Matoran, Killed Night Three.

The mysterious hooded figure came across the lifeless corpse of Unit, and placed a Black Card on his person.

The mysterious figure entered the room of Voxumo, who had already been awake, and handed him a White Card.

Suspects for the murder of RG:

Tiragath

Voxumo

Blade

bBhcfWO.png

I vote Voxumo.

He's as perfidious and as putrescent a part of the piscine population as ever propelled itself through the planet's pools.

I would give you a double vote for such a successful attempt at alliteration, but I don't want to do any favors here.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Voting for tiragath... We know they are mafia... even if we have no hope of actually getting the votes needed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Says the guy who is, in fact, mafia.

Says the cadaver who is, in fact, violating the rules.

What is it about this game that the dead can't keep quiet? Resurrections will start quite soon, in all likelihood.

The rules only say dead players cannot reveal gathered information. Opinions and theories formed from events that happened after death are fair game so long as they keep within that rule. So as a villager who gathered no information at all while alive it would be almost impossible for me to break that rule. Just saying.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

And how exactly could either Fishers or I gain such information? There is such a thing as honor and fair play. The Hosts can decide how they want this matter handled themselves when they make the rules. Some games are stricter than others and some leave a lot of room open. This game happens to have room within the rules for the speculations made so far.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

And how exactly could either Fishers or I gain such information?

Through the Detective, primarily, though a cadaver could dispense any information with impunity, without rules to stop it doing so. The dead have a distinct advantage in that they cannot die twice (though this game will almost certainly prove an exception. =P)

There is such a thing as honor and fair play.

True, but one cannot count on players, especially newbies, to adhere to them. In the second game I played here, ToaD, who was a first-time player, sold out the Mafia (which I was on, surprise surprise,) necessitating a reshuffling of roles. This was not the first time in recent memory that such a thing had happened.

In XIX, no rule existed against the dead dispensing info, until the Detective decided to use a cadaver as mouthpiece, which was deemed unfair. Now, the players in question were obedient to the new rule, but a player who is not could dispense such information under the guise of guess-work, no?

gZsNWyr.png

I have not spoken with the detective. Also QP, you're mafia. We all know that at this point, and that you've won.

Nothing I've said will change that, so stop kicking an ice fisherwoman when she's dead.

Oh, I don't doubt you, but it's a matter of principle.

After all, if the dead are allowed to make accusations based on psychology, then a deceased player with gathered info on a Mafioso could find a slip on the part of said player, and expose it to all and sundry. It's much easier playing Sherlock Holmes if you're from the future.

gZsNWyr.png