Kronodaial

A Rahi of immense proportions, the Kronodaial is as mysterious as it is feared. It is possibly one of the first Rahi ever made, and the Makuta who made it is either long dead or refused to admit they made such a monstrous creature. 

http://s20.postimg.org/4yk9hrjrw/Croc_Side.jpg

(Visorak for Scale)

It was first sighted in the Southern Islands sometime before the Makuta's rebellion. There appears to be only one ever made, and many beings large and small are thankful for that. The Kronodaial is as resilient as a Tahtorak and as cunning as a Rock-Raptor. Worse yet is its sense of taste. While not gluttonous, the Kronodaial seems to have a very selective palate that changes when the mood strikes it. If it consumes a Rahi (or anything else) that it finds appealing, it will pursue that particular species until it finds something that tastes better.  In this manner it has pursued fleeing species across the entire universe. It is thought it has the ability to track a creature's energy the same way an Energy Hound can. As such, it is never welcome where it goes.

Don't be taken in by his welcome grin.

He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin.

The Kronodaial happened to acquire a taste for Visorak when the Makuta deployed the creatures to conquer the universe. As such it was a thorn in Sidorak's side for much of his career as the commander of the armies. It followed them for the entire campaign, picking off squadrons that happened to lag behind. 

Clear the isle and never smile...

At Mr. Crocodile...

It is believed that the Kronodaial found a taste for Zyglak shortly before Makuta Terridax's death, which may explain why none have been sighted yet on Sphereus Magna.

Edit: Image linked; please keep images to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB in BBC.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

Hi there. I'm the creature formerly known as spyder ryder. I've returned from the darkest realms of the internet. Have a nice day!

Do the gears have any function? I can't imagine how they work, if they do.

I like the shape of the croc - and the comparison of size with the Visorak! It would be a massive Rahi compared to all the Toa, that's for sure. And the overall model has wonderful throwbacks to the Master Builder set released in the early days of BIONICLE.

Could you explain your colour scheme? Is the back supposed to be armored or something, with the dark grey over the green?

Do the gears have any function? I can't imagine how they work, if they do.

I like the shape of the croc - and the comparison of size with the Visorak! It would be a massive Rahi compared to all the Toa, that's for sure. And the overall model has wonderful throwbacks to the Master Builder set released in the early days of BIONICLE.

Could you explain your colour scheme? Is the back supposed to be armored or something, with the dark grey over the green?

The gears can sort of turn, I guess. XD They don't have any real function other than to make the Kronodaial look a bit like he's driven by clockwork. The ones in his jaws could be used to grind up food, I suppose. The same goes for the stuff on his back. He's a very old and primitive Rahi, so his mechanical parts are a bit more obvious.  ^_^

Hi there. I'm the creature formerly known as spyder ryder. I've returned from the darkest realms of the internet. Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...