A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

This is a game I thought of that I think might be fun.

The point of the game is to write out a horrible accident scenario from a (lego related) event that the previous poster has written out.

accident
ˈaksɪd(ə)nt/
noun
an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
"he had an accident at the factory"
synonyms: mishapmisfortunemisadventuremischance, unfortunate incident,injurydisastertragedycatastrophecontretempscalamityblow,troubleproblemdifficulty
technicalcasualty
"he was involved in an accident at work"

an event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause.
"the pregnancy was an accident"
synonyms: chance, mere chance, coincidence, twist of fate, freakhazard
piece of good fortune, (bit of) luck, (bit of) good luck, fluke, happy chance;
"it is no accident that there is a similarity between them"

Examples:

A toa walks across a bridge.

The bridge suddenly collapses, killing the toa and dealing a terrible financial blow to the state as they are forced to repair it.

A few matoran are sitting on the porch, drinking tea and conversing.

The house that the porch is built into suddenly catches fire, and although the matoran manage to get off the porch and into the street, they are then run over by the firetruck called out to extinguish the fire.

A little man looks into a store window

And so on. I hope you understand the concept of the game, and have fun playing it.

Now, to start off this game, here is the first incident:

A little man looks into a store window.

EDIT: I completely forgot I had to make the game lego related for it to be in this subforum. Adjusted the rules to accommodate this.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 2

He leans too far forward and accidentally smashes into the glass of the antique store, hitting a surprisingly sharp bayonet. The result is not very pleasant.

Meanwhile, a man is sitting on the stairs of his office complex, waiting for more people to show up to work.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

But no one comes along. Suddenly, the entire building falls underground as the unfortunate fact of the building having been built on top of a massive hollow in the earth comes to light. 

A mage of light tries to heal his group of toa heroes.

Edited by Toa Onaku

It turns out they're not Toa, but disguised Piraka. They bust out Shadow Leeches and launch are about to launch them at the unfortunate Av-Matoran healer when Chirox bursts in, angry that his tools have been stolen. He uses his Shadow Hand to go bowling, using the Av-Matoran as a ball and the Piraka as the bowling pins. Later that day, six Skakdi and one Matoran are reported dead. The Onu-Matoran coroner informs all of Metru Nui that it was simply an "overzealous sporting accident".

Clutch Powers meets Emmet.

EDIT: NINJA'D!

A Tarakava ambushes the Kikanilo and it is assaulted with a barrage of lightning fast punches.

Tahu decides to hold a barbecue in Ta-Koro.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The toa asks the skakdi to get out, the vortixx holds a elemental suppressor and asks which of the two will pay the most. A Maktua lurking in a shady corner pays a satisfactory price and switches on the suppressor, weakening the toa and skakdi. The vortixx backstabs both of them and loots their bodies.

What will happen when there is a group of six Le-Matoran, a basket of bula berries and Lewa being chased by a Nui-Rama swarm?

First, the basket of Bula berries spontaneously combusts. Then, Lewa falls, off a branch the basket was on, into a nest of nui jaga, all of which sting him to death just as the nui rama swarm in and begin a battle with the nui jaga that decimates the entirety of Le-Wahi and destroys Le-Koro completely. The six matoran happened to be away when this happened, and each died simply due to inherent incompetence.

A muaka walks into a bar...

It accidentally steps on a Fusa's tail, which punches the kanohi off a matoran and the mask flies through the air until it collides with a Rahskhi of heat vision, which triggers it into blasting the Muaka with its own eyes.

Gali walks into a bar.

It turns out the chess table was built from wood that came from a very special tree. This tree had actually grown around a quantum meta-string. And when Kongu placed a chess piece to a very specific place on the table, it ruptured into a distortion of space-time that destroyed everything in a fifty lightyear radius.

A young matoran sits on a park bench and enjoys some ice cream.

Vultraz attacks the matoran and runs off with the ice cream.

Lewa is trying to land after doing a triple backflip...

Lewa lands on his neck, requiring emergency transportation to a doctor in Ko-Koro, and Le-Koro is slapped with a large medical bill. While Lewa is recovering in Ko-Wahi, Le-Koro is attacked by bohrok, bohrok-kal, rahi and rahkshi.

A matoran tries to start a lawnmower to mow his lawn.

2xu8Ptu.png

The lawn mower works fine. Until it hits a Madu Cabolo seed. The seed explodes the mower and the matoran is repulsed by the force of the explosion. He lands on his kanohi and it shatters, but the matoran came out relatively unharmed.

A matoran is standing on a diving board and they are about to take the plunge...

He slips on the wet floor, and just so happens to fall down the stairs. Miraculously, he's perfectly intact, until a Toa there to bring him a Toa Stone also slips, falls down the stairs, and crashes into the unfortunate Matoran, breaking both his and the Matoran's neck. Without the current Toa protector and the destined Matoran becoming a Toa, the entire city is doomed.

A Matoran scientist invents the cheeseburger.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

It has little to no nutritional value and the matoran can't throw it away, so he ships the burgers to Zakaz. The skakdi find them tasty and raid the matoran's home island to get more burgers.

A matoran invents bread, what happens next?

He's so excited and goes to tell his friends. But since he's quite a popular guy it take a lot of time and by the time he's done the bread gets all moldy and poisons all the matoran.

The Agori and matoran invent paper

• Upvote 1

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

His name slowly becomes meaningless as it is continually repeated in an odd chant, and due to the constant, annoying repetition, Takua changes his name to Bob, and decides lives in a desolate cave on mount Ihu to escape the quite. His new hermit life makes it so he does not find the mask of light, and never becomes a toa.

Takua drinks coffee in a cafe' 

Maglya accidentally knocks him into the lava and the matoran with the coolest name in the MU is now dead.

Amaya decides to skip work and go with Hahli on an adventure.

Amaya's leg is inexplicably caught in a bear trap on her way to meet Hahli.

A search party goes to look for her...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The smell of the corpses attracts hyena rahi and the Le-Matoran try to escape by climbing trees, but they slip down the trunks and they are eaten by the animals.

Tamaru joins the gukko force.