A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Tahu & Gali become a couple, but when Teridax destroys the titanic, Tahu is dead and without the toa of fire, Ta-Koro is doomed.

Lewa chases a Nui-Rama

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He is conscripted into Teridax's army with an infected mask.

Pohatu is taking a stroll with Kopaka...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

He accidentally hits the button that opens all the Pit Prisoner's cells. A Vortixx prisoner studies this 'dance' and makes a weapon that makes anyone it is used on dance uncontrollably. He takes over the MU. Unfortunately, he accidentally uses the weapon on the MU, causing it to breakdance on Bara Magna, where it hits a GB invention that triggers teh Big Crunch.

A Vortixx invents the Internet.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

After spilling coffee on the wifi modem, the MU goes insane and the robot self destructs, blowing up Aqua Magna and the rubble destroys Bota  and Bara Magna. 

Pohatu moonwalks.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

On the moon. Without oxygen or a spacesuit. Needless to say, he is dead within a few minutes. With one of the most powerful heroes in the MU gone villains everywhere decide to make their move.

Tahu becomes CEO of Dippin' Dots.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Due to an accident with glow in the dark paint, children begin getting glowing diarrhea from their products and the company is bust. 

Onua somehow goes missing. 

The other Toa of Okoto go on a long and arduous quest to find their earthen brother, and over the course of their journey both Pohatu and Lewa die, leaving the villages of Jungle and Stone to be overcome by Skull Spiders. The other Toa return to their villages, but, weary and distressed, fail to fend off the Skull Spider invasions, and those villages are lost as well. Meanwhile, Onua awakens from his afternoon nap in a dark cave (where he's been perfectly safe the whole time), unaware of the senseless chaos his sleep caused aboveground.

Takanuva gets a lightsaber.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

He is inexperienced with the weapon and stabs Makuta with it. It kills him, but the Titan falls in top of Takanuva, crushing him to pieces.

Kopaka replaces the scope with a visor.

The salad is actually poison. He dead.

The Makuta try to create a new Rahi.

t5pQDlO.jpg

They made the Danish fish, which escaped from the laboratory and was killed by angry children in front of an ice cream store. Ghidora, a citizen of obviously smart thinkingzs,  killed them and ate they Danish fish's remains, becoming Danish and fishy.

Jaller reads this topic.

Jaller wants to join, but he accidentally smashes his hand on the keyboard.

Tahu Nuva goes lava surfing.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

Tahu tells Takua to hop on the seemingly slow current of lava. When Takua throws his board onto the lava, it zooms down and he chases after it until his big feet hit a rock and he falls in.

Gali is scuba diving.

They all sit in a corner and refuse to talk to each other. Matoro, Turaga Nuju, Solek and the protector of ice try to get them to save their homes from the Muakas, vampires and skull spiders, but each Kopaka goes to the wrong village and destroys them all by accident.

Lewa Mata trades his kanohi for the Jungle Mask while Lewa Okoto wears the Miru.

Each Gali argues over who should be in charge and Gali Nuva uses a nova blast. A tsunami destroys everything in its path and Spherus Magna is reduced to Aqua Magna.

Kopaka Okoto replaces his skis with skates.

The bread was laced with pieces of The Mountain. While baking, the loaf grows bigger and bigger until a large mountain eats Mutran and emits a smell of bread to catch its prey.

Xia becomes a better place to live in.

Axxon reveals that his name didn't come from the massive axe he wields, but the trillions of never cells he has in his highly developed brain. He wins a game of chess and when he shakes hands with Brutaka, Axxon crushes his friends hand by accident.

Jaller and Hahli go on a date.

Greg crash lands into the movie theater they were in, killing thirty Matoran.

Onepu tries his hand at a new sport.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Onepu tries his hand at Kendo. The bright lights of the training ground disorientate him and he knocks himself out by swining his own bamboo blade at his face.

Jaller becomes a Samurai

Matau's prank involves taping Nuju's mattress to the ceiling. When Nuju walks in, the tape gives out and the mattress falls on Nuju, destroying his kanohi and leaving him comatose.

The Matoran start a prank war.

It becomes a real war by a misunderstanding. Mata Nui dies.

The GSR finds a world filled with organic beings.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The GSR studies the world intently, but upon making contact with them, he gets trillions of bacteria that infest the robot and make everything moldy and gross.

The time slip never happened.