Tribute to A Scarabax

Have fun in Germany, soon to be Elder "Click"! You'll love the mission you're going on, and you'll be sorely missed!

And Sergei, what a fitting tribute! This most surely secures your place as one of the best MOCers of the land!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Wow... I... I wasn't expecting this. Hold on, I've got to...

Okay, I'm good. First of all, thanks. You're a fantastic MOCer, Johnrahk, and its a privilege to have one of your MOCs dedicated to me. I'm going to miss you guys when I'm gone...

Secondly... wow... again. I've seen a lot of good Click MOCs (and a lot of bad ones,) but never before have I seen one on this level of accuracy. You nailed it. The colors are perfect, the part usage is perfect, the shaping is perfect. I pulled up a picture to compare, and all I can find are more things to love. The legs are brilliant and I can't imagine a better way to build them. The HF shells really fill out the back and give it a cohesive shape while also creating a shape just like the movie. I can't believe that you managed to get the mouth and head just right with System pieces.

Well, thanks again for the amazing tribute. I think it looks much better than that tiny, pixelated icon I've had for far too long. :D

• Upvote 11

• 5 weeks later...

The usage of hands instinctually makes me assume that Click has six arms, but don't think that that's a con. It adds some nice texturing that you wouldn't get otherwise.

I additionally adore the... uh... mouth pincers? Glad that you managed to keep one of Click's main expressions intact. Adds that character I was looking for. All and all, I love this definitive rendition of Click, the best Bionicle animal since Pewku.

• Upvote 1

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

This is way better than the actual set released.

(Yes, there was a Click set, but it was Brickmaster exclusive.)

I think pretty much everyone here knows that there was a click set :P

Also, in Europe it was released as a purchasable set on Lego.com!

That aside, though, I totally agree. This MOC is looking spiffy!

• Upvote 1

esDbByv.jpg

Beautiful work - I love how accurate it is to the movie. Well, it feels accurate. That's what matters.

Also a lovely farewell to our friend, Click. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

The system kinda bugs me a bit, but I do like the leg design.  Clever use of HF fists, even if the asymmetry looks a bit weird.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

• 2 weeks later...

I think the thorax could be a bit bigger

Well, technically you mean his abdomen. In insects, the legs attach to the thorax, so a majority of the body here is Click's thorax due to piece constraints. It's definitely quite inventive.

Click is one of the few names I recognize from my own multi-year break. Though it's a bit late, I also send good wishes for whatever his "extended service vacation" entails  :)

From the shadows of BZPower I come... No more lurking in the shadows for me.