Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

I come back, and people turn against me... though Potoo I would like to point something out. I typically don't get precise until later in games, when I feel a bit more confident in my abilities. The early part of games so much is left to chance.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I come back, and people turn against me... though Potoo I would like to point something out. I typically don't get precise until later in games, when I feel a bit more confident in my abilities. The early part of games so much is left to chance.

I... Suppose that's a fair statement. I'm still dubious, though. You have yet to satisfactorily explain your remarks about Manducus.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

This is mafia, where sleeping in can get you lynched.

Since when were reasonable explanations for anything a requirement? 

• Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hm... I suppose you're right. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll admit, I was inclined to agree that the role was probably a fake, until I had another look at this.

You're the Saint, a pro-town role. When lynched, the town will realize the error of their ways and your devout, upstanding nature and kill your original accuser.

The time the quote is from actually matches the approximate time other role PMs were sent out. Unless QP made a lucky guess, I'm starting to think he might be telling the truth...

Considering Gath posted the 'first' scene before saying 'roles PM me', it's pretty obvious that a guess at the times could be made... Especially since said scene pretty much was like a big way of saying that roles had been assigned. =P

Anna is correct here.

Day Three

The moot that day was vigorous, accusations were flung to and fro.

"I am a man of god, how could I conceive of such iniquitous wickedness?" Claimed Quisoves, for many this seemed to quell the concerns. Perhaps his polite oblivion was the sign of his innocence they said. The others were not so blessed, they were burdened by heavily pointed fingers and assigned guilt. On shaky charges, RG was eventually found guilty for the murder of Nevermore and led to the gallows. In the village's blood lust they saw not the somber watcher, shaking his head sadly at their misguided actions.

With a sickening crack, the villager was executed. The saintly matoran approached the body to give him his last rites and check for the accursed dark sign of the mafia, he found none. RG held nothing but a half finished letter to some orphan or widow, freshly made...

Rahkshi Guurahk, Matoran. Lynched Day Three

Night roles have twenty four hours to PM me

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

I love how this is going, although the head-cracking kinda makes me nautious... :dazed:

I'm gonna go with Quisoves being innocent as well. But then again...

Perhaps his polite oblivion was the sign of his innocence, they said.

We can never know.

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into what the scene says about me. I've claimed that I'm a Village-aligned secret role called the Saint, which is the only reason that Gath called me saintly in the scene. Otherwise, there'd be no mention of me, I'd think.

Come to think of it, the fact that I'm the church-gardener is probably a hint to my role.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

"I am a man of god, how could I conceive of such iniquitous wickedness?" Claimed Quisoves, for many this seemed to quell the concerns.

Something else I noticed.

If Quisoves is so innocent, why is there a statement saying his innocence when he was no longer accused?

And he wouldn't be gloating when he's supposedly in deep regret. It also seems as though he knew RG was innocent, which couldn't have been known until he was searched... Unless Quisoves is part of the Mafia, knowing his cohorts and destroying the civilians.

But obviously, the answer is on the letter, which Quisoves has, and we can't read it. :glare:

"I am a man of god, how could I conceive of such iniquitous wickedness?" Claimed Quisoves, for many this seemed to quell the concerns.

Something else I noticed.

If Quisoves is so innocent, why is there a statement saying his innocence when he was no longer accused?

The scene is simply paraphrasing what was already said, no?

And he wouldn't be gloating when he's supposedly in deep regret. It also seems as though he knew RG was innocent, which couldn't have been known until he was searched... Unless Quisoves is part of the Mafia, knowing his cohorts and destroying the civilians.

Who's gloating? I'm not.

As for RG's innocence, I really wasn't sure. I simply thought that Vox was behaving oddly. Besides, if I was on the Mafia, what would it benefit me to close off a probable escape route, by defending RG?

gZsNWyr.png

Betraying the rest of the Mafia, which could kill you for your treachery.

Huh? You're getting lost in hypotheticals here. There is no evidence in particular for me being a treacherous Mafioso. In fact, others can vouch for my abhorrence of treachery in Mafia. I was on the original Mafia in Masters of Spacejitzu, after all.

And maybe gloating isn't the right word... "emphasizing your suspicious innocence".

Again, huh? I pointed out a potential hint as to my role, that I had only just noticed, in the same post in which I cautioned folks against assuming that I was on the level because of Tiragath's depiction of me in the latest scene.

gZsNWyr.png

And maybe gloating isn't the right word... "emphasizing your suspicious innocence".

Again, huh? I pointed out a potential hint as to my role, that I had only just noticed, in the same post in which I cautioned folks against assuming that I was on the level because of Tiragath's depiction of me in the latest scene.

Not to get in the middle of this, but technically that goes against your adamance that you were innocent last round. =P

*Comrades. 

Also, I think there are probably better hiding places than outspoken, respected citizen.

For example, not drawing attention to oneself at all. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Not to get in the middle of this, but technically that goes against your adamance that you were innocent last round. =P

How? If anything, it would be far more suspicious if I didn't point out the shakiness of the assumption that the scene proves my innocence.

I don't mean "betraying your comerades", I mean "no reason to prevent you from completing the mafia's mission: kill".

There's no better hiding place than as a respected citizen.

Yes, it is possible that I was defending RG to make myself look innocent. It's the sort of thing I've done before. But my defense of him does not in any way prove me to be guilty. Again, you're losing yourself in a rabbit-hole of unproven premises.

gZsNWyr.png

Night Three

"She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me... not." The lonely villager mused to themselves, they never could catch a break, could they? On this night the secluded garden was truly empty, save for them... They reached into their pocket, gazing longingly at the contents. After several minutes of consideration, they returned the handful. It was not right. Perhaps they still had a chance.

They sat down and picked another chrysanthemum.

On the outskirts of the village, the protector set outside the metal house of their fated charge. Like so many of the others, they enjoyed a peaceful and lonely night.

The traveler was packing his bags, after the events of today they found the idea of staying here sickening. It was their fault that that villager had been unjustly murdered, was it not? Had he not collected the peaceful brewer he might still live. No... He had to leave! With much haste he gathered the rest of his belongings and made for the inn's front desk.

Yes, he was leaving. He bid the hostess adieu and made for the door, stepping into the night. The air was biting and frosty, but refreshing for his fevered mind and body. The door keeper stood aside and tipped his hat in farewell.

Permanent farewell.

The employee had far deeper loyalties than to the inn, ones he was bound to by blood. Raising his gun, he fired into the traveler's retreating back. The wind drowned the noise and the figure crumpled. The traveler was dead in minutes.

The next morning, the detective, on his way to the inn on query, found the body of Luroka in the snow. No tracks besides his own were present. Drawing his gun, he made his way into the inn and gathered the employees four employees present : Seaborgium, Tyler, FF The Forgotten and Underscore, today he knew that justice would be had.

Luroka, Matoran. Killed Night Three

You have twenty four hours to vote

...but close to it

The employee had far deeper loyalties than to the inn, ones he was bound to by blood. Raising his gun, he fired into the traveler's retreating back. The wind drowned the noise and the figure crumpled. The traveler was dead in minutes.

Looking at FF's display name history, it said his display name was once 'wind elemental'.

I vote FF the forgotten.

2xu8Ptu.png

I vote Underscore who is likely Pyro or Mafia.

I doubt he's the latter, seeing as he was on the same suspect list as Fishers. And trying to hang him for being the former is a stupid thing to do. There are three possible arsonists, only one of whom is on the current list. On the other hand, we know there is a Mafioso on this list, and that it's very unlikely to be anyone but Tyler or Seaborgium.

Looking at FF's display name history, it said his display name was once 'wind elemental'.

I vote FF the forgotten.

Need I remind you that FF voted for Fishers, Day One? Seeing as we weren't aware that a Mafioso was on that list, I doubt it was a ruse.

gZsNWyr.png

I find your desperation to defend FF suspicious. FF could have easily been preparing to change votes. There is little reason to think FF is Mafia but also little reason to think FF is innocent

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I find your desperation to defend FF suspicious. FF could have easily been preparing to change votes. There is little reason to think FF is Mafia but also little reason to think FF is innocent

large.jpg

Seeing as the suspect list was for the Arsonist, I find it hard to believe that FF voting Fishers was part of a ruse. Fishers wasn't accused of being a Mafioso, so it's not as if her comrades would have been inclined to throw us off by voting for her.

Anyway, I vote Tyler.

gZsNWyr.png

I vote FF the forgotten.

Need I remind you that FF voted for Fishers, Day One? Seeing as we weren't aware that a Mafioso was on that list, I doubt it was a ruse.

Ooh, I'd forgotten about that.

I'm gonna have to go with QP on this one... it just makes more sense.

Of course, if I'm wrong, everyone will be out for MY head next...

Switch from FF to Tyler.

2xu8Ptu.png