Gold Mask of Creation

ksprice45

So last year at NYCC Lego showed off all of the gold masks, (fire,water,earth,jungle,stone,ice,creation,and the skull spider mask) and they hate already given 7of those eight away, so I wanted to make this topic to be a topic where people come up with ideas on how and when Lego will be giving the mask of creation away, if they give it away.

• Upvote 1

Artwork or a story contest.

Edited by Minty Green
  • Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

we all know where the golden MoCr is,

It was stolen from TLG by Kulta, the skull grinder, and he's getting ready to plunge it into the flames of the mask forge.

obviously.

(all the same, i would like to see an art/story contest too, provided they don't make me use twitter/facebook like with the last one. :r )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I'd be down for an art/story contest. The pictures of masks was a cool idea, but was a bit tough depending on where you live

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Erm, it's the Mask of Creation, so I think the most likely thing is a "design a Kanohi mask" art contest. I still would love to enter it though. 

Creation could of course be referring to the creation of a fan-made story or piece of art. In any case, I'm not really interested having the mask. Sure, it's beautiful, but it would just gather dust, the way I treat trinkets. Ah, well. Good luck to anyone who wants it, though.

• Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

If the #BionicleMaskHunt taught us anything, it'll be something trivial that anyone can win. Personally I would hope for another MOC contest, because that was fun as heck, but any kind of art contest would be equally good.

There's a lot of good writers here on BZP, so I don't doubt that a writing contest would generate some interesting stories. Although I think an art contest is more feasible, because drawing and looking at art is a lot easier to participate in than writing and reading.

Realistically, though? Probably more photos of trash cans. :P

• Upvote 2

IetTsFQ.png

I was thinking it might be something like "build the Mask of Creation in a creative way" or something. I hope so, because I really want an excuse to make a replica out of bananas.

You never need an excuse to make banana Kanohi.
I do if I'm going to buy that many bananas.
  • Upvote 4

OpAXNpl.jpg

Erm, it's the Mask of Creation, so I think the most likely thing is a "design a Kanohi mask" art contest. I still would love to enter it though. 

That would actually be really cool! LEGO did a contest like that in Zany Brainy stores back in 2001. Obviously, nowadays with so many older Bionicle fans there could be some really creative entries to such a contest! Of course, a more open-ended art contest is also a possibility.

• Upvote 1