1x brown

1x white

Kaukau:

1x transparent yellow

1x transparent light blue

Click for photo!

Rules:

General:

• The auction starts on 31st July, 2015 at 20:00 UTC and ends on 7th August, 2015 at 20:00 UTC.

EDIT: Since several people showed interest in a prolonged auction and my minimum price was not met, I am extending the auction until 10th August, 2015 at 22:00 EST.

• Bidding starts at 70$.
  • The deal will only take place if my minimum price is met (minimum price will not be disclosed before the end of the auction). If the minimum price is not met, the product will be offered to the highest-bidding member for the minimum price. If the bidder declines the offer, the set will be offered to the member with the next highest bid at minimum price, and so forth.
  • With my posting the name of the buyer, the auctioning process will be concluded.
Payment:
  • I only accept payments via PayPal.
  • The shipping costs (see below) will be added to the cost at which the buyer acquires the set of masks. The sum has to be transferred to my PayPal for the payment to be considered complete. For maximum convenience, I encourage the buyer to send the total sum in one transaction.
Shipping:
  • I will ship as soon as the payment has entered my PayPal account. I will provide the buyer with a tracking number to track the shipping progress.
  • By default, I will ship internationally in a padded letter or small box via DHL for 15,79 EUR (or 8,79 EUR, if you are a EU resident). If for whatever reason you desire the shipment to take place with a different shipping service, I will be glad to send you the set with a service of your choice.
That's all, folks. Happy bidding. :) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Since my minimum price has not been met and some of you seemed to be interested in keeping bidding, I am extending the auction until 10th August, 2015 at 22:00 EST.

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

My minimum price has been met. Ruhnow wins the auction at 171$ and will be contacted via Personal Messager. Congratulations to you and thanks to all for participating. :)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png