What is your favorite BIONICLE set?

Bonkle

i know it's small and simple compared to others, but my mind is screaming "Takadox" at this question.

he was one of my earlier sets, and also of my favorite color group (blue) AND also had a wicked colorscheme and aesthetic.

So, while i have a few other "major likes" i'm gonna go with Takadox. :T

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

i know it's small and simple compared to others, but my mind is screaming "Takadox" at this question.

he was one of my earlier sets, and also of my favorite color group (blue) AND also had a wicked colorscheme and aesthetic.

So, while i have a few other "major likes" i'm gonna go with Takadox. :T

Yeah, I didn't really like most of the Barakki desgins, but Takadox was always pretty cool.

I have two favorite sets Maxilos and Vezon and Fenrakk.

It seems that you like sets with more than one figure.

Edited by Bonkle

Honestly it has to be the Axalara T9 from 2008's second wave for me.

NOTE I don't have it yet, but I'll be able to get in very soon so yay!~

A friend of mine used to have it back in the day, and I already loved it back then.

(That's how it's my favourite set despite not having it in my collection just yet.)

Edited by Feather

Onua.png

This sig isn't 100% correct, because I talk way too much.

Honestly it has to be the Axalara T9 from 2008's second wave for me.

NOTE I don't have it yet, but I'll be able to get in very soon so yay!~

A friend of mine used to have it back in the day, and I already loved it back then.

(That's how it's my favourite set despite not having it in my collection just yet.)

I really love the Phantoka/Mistika sets, and the Axalara looks cool. Hope you get it soon.

This is a tough one for me to answer, since I've really liked the majority of the Bionicle sets over both of its runs. If I had to narrow it down, I would say either the Exo-Toa, Umbra, Kardas Dragon, Lesovikk and his Sea Sled, or the Jetrax T6 set. But it would almost impossible for me choice between them. I like them all a lot! 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I feel like my answer changes each time this topic pops up. If we're talking Gen 1, the Lhikan set might be it, for all the awe it inspired in me at the time. Otherwise, I have really fond memories of the large sets from 2003 - though I'm not sure if Takanuva and the Ussanui beat out Lhikan and the Kikanalo. Pure nostalgia? Maybe, but really, few things made the 13- and 14-year-old me as happy as picking up the new sets at the time.

Gen 2? Well, I haven't picked up any of the summer wave yet, but I really, really like Gali out of the sets I have so far.

• Upvote 1

I feel like my answer changes each time this topic pops up. If we're talking Gen 1, the Lhikan set might be it, for all the awe it inspired in me at the time. Otherwise, I have really fond memories of the large sets from 2003 - though I'm not sure if Takanuva and the Ussanui beat out Lhikan and the Kikanalo. Pure nostalgia? Maybe, but really, few things made the 13- and 14-year-old me as happy as picking up the new sets at the time.

Gen 2? Well, I haven't picked up any of the summer wave yet, but I really, really like Gali out of the sets I have so far.

Gali is my second-favorite of the 2015 Toa, my favorite being Tahu. The only thing I don't like about Gali is that I can't unsee that she has exposed 'ankles'.

Gali is my second-favorite of the 2015 Toa, my favorite being Tahu. The only thing I don't like about Gali is that I can't unsee that she has exposed 'ankles'.

I thought Gali has big gray shells covering her ankles. If anyone has exposed ankles, I submit Tahu. 

I thought Gali has big gray shells covering her ankles. If anyone has exposed ankles, I submit Tahu. 

Yes, but the way they are put on there is a little bit exposed on the front. It makes it look like she is wearing pants. 1059626.jpg?594

G1: Limited Edition Supercharged Jetrax T6. The centerpiece of my Bionicle collection and the only vehicle I own.

G2: Tahu. There's really just nothing wrong with the figure in any way. The only minor nitpick is the addition of gunmetal in the feet and broadswords, but that is, again, only minor. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?