Rarest BIONICLE item you own?

Bonkle

Until I had to (regrettably) sell them to other BZP members, I would have said my six signed Gen 2 Bionicle sets I won in the BFTGM contest.

Now, I have a pearl gold Kulta Skull Mask (proof is in my latest MOC). I'd like to think that's pretty rare considering all I know is that the poly it comes in is only known to exist in Russia so far. If not, then my trans-orange Kraata would be the rarest piece I have.

And for unusual/mismoulded/prototype parts, how about a mismoulded Gresh mask? Or a black Hordika neck? (I have 2 of the latter)  ;)

I do want to get the NYCC and SDCC masks at some point but import charges in my country are so off-putting  :P

• Upvote 2

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

I have a signed copy of Island of Doom, if that counts.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I have a translucent lime-green Kanohi Miru. And while it's not official, I do have a 3D printed Kanohi Ignika. :shrugs: 

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Hi everyone, I am new to BZPower and this is my first post.
Anyways, the rarest Bionicle pieces I have are 2 of the glittery avohkii and the trans Tahu mask released this year.
I'm not sure if new sealed Toa Iruini counts.

Hullo. :P

Which trans Tahu mask? Clear or trans orange red? And yes, a new sealed Toa Iruni most certainly counts. :P

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Have a fair number of rare items, though I don't think many fall into the super-rare category:

• 3x Copper Huna (US) + 1x Euro version
  • Chrome Hau
  • 7x Gold Vahi
  • TNGM
  • 3x Poisoned Hau Nuva
  • 2x Infected Hau
  • Few Shadow Kraata
  • A couple of the TRU exclusive tubs (2004, 2005)

Also have some other oddities like an Onua poster that uses the 2001 comic panels (never seen them since) and original storyboards from LoMN.

Recently came into possession of some other goodies that probably trump my old list:

• Movie Edition Kraahkan
  • Sealed Guardian Toa 2-pack

^_^

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

• 2 weeks later...

update : they may not be entirely rare , but currently a Tan Matatu and Brown Miru . I plan to get a

- Black matatu

- Chrome hau

- and a yellow or white kaukau

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

I've got a LEGO Inside Tour exclusive Tr. Blue Mask of Water (only 250 produced, only 200 distributed), and a Bionicle 2015 T-shirt from New York Comic Con. Not sure which of those is rarer? I'm sure the mask is more valuable either way.

I also have a BZPower 2015 T-shirt in light yellow with red printing, which is rarer than any of the other things I've mentioned, but that's not really official Bionicle merch so I don't think I'd count that.

• Upvote 1

I regret turning down the TNGM for winning an old BZP art contest in favor of an orange Vahi, but what can I say. I couldn't resist that cheddar.

I don't think I'm in possession of anything rarer than the gold Vahi, orange Vahi, discs of time, a few Shadow Kraata... ah well. At least they all look cool.

I have one of those banners used to advertise the line back in 2009, it has Mata Nui on Bara Magna background. Got it for free from a store that still had it on display on 2014, and they were trying to get rid of it.

something something right place, right time

(actually pm me if you want it)

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

Probably an entire collection of BIONICLE Lamincards. I'm only aware of one other existing and we just sold it to Toa Lhikan Hordika. :P

I have like... half a collection. Does that count? :D

Well, it's not a full one. ;)
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

LITERALLY EVERY MASK FROM 2001, Including most of the misprints. I do have all the legendary masks... But I misplaced my golden mask of life..... My life man. It just, Why???

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I have possibly the rarest Bionicle thing ever: A DEFECTIVE SKULL SPIDER LEG.

That's right, I have a DEFECTIVE LEGO PIECE. Do you have any idea how rare this is? The quality control of Lego is so tight, I'm surprised anything bad gets through. I'm actually proud of this piece.

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

Translucent Pearl Kakama which I'm pretty sure is the only one of its kind.

I got a few pictures of it, if anyone wants some more I can provide them.

VHxdJM.jpg

SmaBc3.jpg

Edited by Vakuta
  • Upvote 1

Matoro died to save Mata Nui, Lhikan died to save Vakama, Sidorak died... Never mind.

I have possibly the rarest Bionicle thing ever: A DEFECTIVE SKULL SPIDER LEG.

That's right, I have a DEFECTIVE LEGO PIECE. Do you have any idea how rare this is? The quality control of Lego is so tight, I'm surprised anything bad gets through. I'm actually proud of this piece.

Do you have any pics of that piece?

Hail Denmark