Ekimu, Skull Grinder, and Skull Basher revamp!

These are goofy and kinda cute. Parasol lady Ekimu is my fave, despite the somewhat strange cylindrical chest. Less impressed by Skull Grinder, who has awkward proportions (looong upper legs) and a somewhat underwhelming weapon. And Basher has gone from a pseudo-minotaur to a pseudo-fawn, which seems to work, though I can't get a good read on the torso from the single picture provided.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I've linked the two pictures; please keep embedded images below 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.

Also, to those replying, please keep in mind the BBC Rules on feedback, even if you're not too crazy about the models. Be specific and constructive. Some of the posts so far have been otherwise.

Finally, my thoughts! I might agree with Lyichir on Ekimu's redesign, here. I appreciate the little touches like the skirt and the boots, but while the chest may be an inventive use of parts, the result is a little off, visually speaking. I'm intrigued by your interpretation of Skull Basher - I think I quite like it, even though I feel the weight and the size of the shoulders don't quite match the rest of the proportions.

• Upvote 2

I like the makeshift 'skirt' on Lady Ekimu, and the aforementioned parasol works well here too. The trans-light-blue chest looks good but I imagine it'd look a little odd from other angles. It could use some 3 length gold armor on its sides, or at least I think that'd round out the area more.

The Skull villains look like cuter versions of themselves, and I like that. The horns forward and the extra leg joint on Basher are neat, and I like the mini shield constructed for him(?). I wish he and Ekimu had the standard hands, as next to Grinder, it looks a little.. odd.
Grinder himself looks neat. I like the custom crotch area and the added waist articulation, and that new armor looks neat as his chest. Not so keen on how slender he looks, but if that was the desired affect, then good work. :)

Lol, pretty adorable. Nice work! Though, Skull Grinder looks like he has either a really short neck, or no neck at all.

Ekimu's little feets make me giggle.

Edited by Minty Green

te0FrhT.jpg