Favorite Collectible?

Bonkle

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kanohi. I loved that still even in the later years of Bionicle they still made new masks and powers

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm not much of a collector, but I have to agree with the majority here in that the kanohi win outright. Aside from the far superior MOCing potential, they had a uniqueness that the others couldn't quite match. the krana all kind of look the same from a distance, and the only real variation in kraata is color. Don't even get me started on the projectiles.

I really need a better signature.

I wasn't into BIONICLE at the time when the Kanohi were the collectible, but I can easily understand why everybody loved them, then and now. 

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

I know that bionicle collectibles aren't going to be made anymore since they don't make a lot of money, but I would love to see mask packs, they offer kanohi in more colors which is useful when building bionicle creations and I have to say the same about the krana, they look cool and they don't get damaged like kanohi do. The Kraata are a bit limited in use, but they have tons of great color schemes and I'm sure there's a way to use them besides sticking them in our rahkshi sets.

The kanoka are decent collectibles, but I find their uses limited due to their shape, how can anyone connect a disk to anything? The rhotuka also suffer from the same problem and they can't be useful in MOCing.

The Zamor sphere packs should've come in more colors, black, silver and gold just aren't appealing enough and having more colors would've solved that problem. The squids pretty much killed the collectible market because of the faulty launchers and the fact that they only came in orang and blue.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Hands down, the best has got to be Zamor Spheres.

Nothing beats that feeling of breathtaking suspense before you open the shapely cardboard box:

...Will I get gold Zamors? YES

...Will I get silver Zamors? YES

...Will I get gunmetal Zamors? YES

...Will I get cool green or Inika colour Zamors? NO (lol jk who wants those rubbish ones)

And that doesn't even get onto the excitement of how many of each colour you get. 3/3/4? 4/3/3? 2/4/4? (By the Great Spirit, is that even possible?)

• Upvote 3
:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o: