Favorite Bionicle Sword

Irrie

What's your favorite Bionicle sword piece? It can be anything as long as it's sharp and pointy in some way. 
My personal choice is Kopaka Phantoka's bayonet.
yqtyAM2.png

I've always liked short swords, and the nice thing about this one is that it can function as a bayonet and as a stand alone blade.  

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

From a MOCist standpoint, I highly agree with Bfa. They are simple, great blades that are wonderful for MOCing. I'm also very fond of the Mahri blades as well.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

I really like ’02 Tahu Nuva’s swords. They’re just so cool-looking.

But going along with the Electro-Blade sentiment, I’m partial to this piece, which appeared in Hewkii Mahri, Hydraxon, Solek, and a few others… it’s just such a great little blade, and I think it looks better than the Electro-Blades.

• Upvote 1

banner.jpg

I don't know if I'd consider them my all-time favorite, but I've recently become really fond of the hook swords on Skull Slicer. While they only have a single connection point, their angular, art-deco aesthetic is gorgeous, and they pair well with other parts.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Gen 1 Hero blade: I'd have to go with Lewa's Katana. It was used in many sets, but that's because it's indeed a versatile piece

Gen 1 Villian blade: This easily goes to Vahki Bordahk (assuming that is the water one, right?). These were also used in a great many sets, but they are so so useful in MoCing, not to mention they just look good.

Gen 2 Hero blade: Tahu swords/board. I like them much better than Lhikan's blades because these actually lock together by themselves

Gen 2 Villian blade: the blade from Skull slicer/warrior is pretty great (I don't have the axe shaped one yet, but that looks equally as cool)

• Upvote 2

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Lewa Nuva's katana is a classic

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm not sure what it is about them, but I honestly love Chirox's hook blades from 2008. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Mata Nui's sword (TLR) though the movie was god awful (in my eyes) his sword was very cool.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The swords that are attached to Hewkii Mahri's shoulders are my favorite, although in terms of constraction swords in general, this one wins every time: 98568pb01.jpg

It's such a beautiful piece and I LOVE black and green.

Edited by ToaDraco

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

I love Kopaka Mata's sword, but the black variety especially. It's the perfect color for that mold.

The Jaller Mahri sword is also a really aesthetically pleasing design. Personally I've always thought Jaller Mahri was an underrated set as a whole; the sword contributes to that in a really nice way and as such doesn't look quite as good on other sets.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg