Bionicle Humor and Jokes

Bonkle

Do you have any Bionicle jokes or puns? Keep in mind I mean in-universe jokes, not real-world anecdotes related to Bionicle.

I have one, but it only makes sense if you watch Spongebob:

*Ekimu takes Kulta's skull mask*

Kulta: Hey man, that's my mask. Give it back.

Ekimu: What? No way! Just -- crawl back into your hole, bone-boy!

Kulta: I guess I'm gonna have to take it from you...

Ekimu: Oh yeah? You and what army?

*A bunch of Skull Warriors walk up*

Kulta: Only the army of the living dead.

*Later on*

Ekimu: I did it! I got the million-dollar mask! Let's start the bidding at a million dollars!

Tahu: Hey buddy. Didn't you hear? They found a whole warehouse of Skull Warrior masks. They're worthless!

• Upvote 11

Remember how Lewa fell off a tree in the bohrok-Kal online animations and tried to cover up his mistake? That is the spiritual predecessor of Kopaka slipping and pretending he didn't slip.

• Upvote 9

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Any joke from Mask of like. Makuta bones, Kohli head, etc....

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

How many Ko-Matoran does it take to change a lightstone? One. They're efficient and don't have humor.

(I originally heard that joke about light bulbs and Germans.)

• Upvote 8

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Matoro Mahri: THE UNIVERSE IS A RIDDLE! TODAY I AM THE ANSWER!!!

Hahli, sleepily: Ugh, what are you Tryna do? Raise the dead?

• Upvote 6

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Uh. I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but does anyone have jokes that are not puns?

• Upvote 2

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Not really, there's just not enough material within the bionicle universe to make clever jokes out of, only puns. Speaking of which, anyone want to know what's the name of a Po-Matoran's favorite vegetable?

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.