BIONICLE Episode 11

tn_15_08_14_bionicle-episode-11.png

The saga continues! This time, the Toa fight back, argue (again) and split up, Pohatu impresses with his strength and Lewa finally gets into trouble! (Be honest, you've all been waiting for this). We're starting to see some actual action and I'm really liking it so far. I'm excited for the next episode and I hope poor Lewa is going to get help soon but I'm afraid not before all the Toa get into more trouble! Check out Episode 11: The Arena right now on BIONICLE.com!

View the full article

• Upvote 4

You know, really nice episode actually. I liked that it focused on Lewa and we saw some casual use of his powers. Loved the look the other Toa gave Pohatu when crossing the bridge.

Lewa has to be saved again.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

signoff.png

The Bionicle Universe requires occasional Lewa abuse.

TAK

• Upvote 2

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

Isn't this the first time in the entire franchise we've ever been given a clear, sustained image of a character unmasked?

(compared to Ekimu in the earlier animation, which was about half a second)

Lewa had a brief bit of masklessness in the MNOG, and then there's Tamaru basically mooning the Nuhvok.

There's also the original Toa animations, which while not fully visible were definitely prominent.  Then there's the Toa Mahri animation, which was just sort of weird.

OpAXNpl.jpg

LOL! Why does Lewa always get into trouble?! It seems to be a tradition now! LOL!:D

Anyway, that is a very great episode! I love the action and how the Kopaka is annoyed by Lewa's absense while Lewa was fooling around. Silly Lewa!:D It's impressive that Pohatu has super strength. It's interesting to see what the Toa's faces look like without their masks in the animation.:) Isn't is Onua's thing, though? Plus, I wonder if Kopaka is the team's leader now. It's too bad that none of the Skull Warriors took Kopaka's mask yet.:( Hopefully in the next episode, it would happen when it come to the arena. Plus, I hope Lewa will be alright.

Man, can things get any better in the episodes.:D I am forward to see if Skull Slicer would talk in the next episode, too.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Yes, yes, we've all been waiting for this moment...I just wish that we could see Lewa get Skull Spider'd. (since it seems they come back into the story at some point) We haven't quite fulfilled the tradition until that happens, after all  :P

Really good episode though, one of my favorites so far.

“I am a Toa-hero, here to save you from … whatever it is you need saving from.” -Lewa Nuva

sigpic.jpg

Isn't this the first time in the entire franchise we've ever been given a clear, sustained image of a character unmasked?

Lewa had a brief bit of masklessness in the MNOG, and then there's Tamaru basically mooning the Nuhvok.

There's also the original Toa animations, which while not fully visible were definitely prominent.  Then there's the Toa Mahri animation, which was just sort of weird.

I think he might have meant in this new story.

I think he might have meant in this new story.

Nah, they said the entire franchise. The reboot is just a small part of the overall franchise so far, and considering it's only been running for eight months, making a point of saying it's the first ever would be odd. It's just eight months. Not a big deal.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

Here it is for those who have trouble watching it on Bionicle.com

As for the episode itself, it's great seeing Lewa get some of the spotlight. His sweeping of the Skull Warriors was cool to see.  Pohatu knocking down that door was awesome too. But now Lewa's mask has to be saved from Skull Slicer. (Probably by Onua. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Has anyone noticed Kopaka's leadership role? 

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

And it was the greatest seven minutes ever.

I think this is my favorite episode so far, mostly because of all the times Lewa has been completely wrecked, this is the first time an enemy "had to" break through a solid wall to do it.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I must say, the interaction of characters and the story has gotten a lot better from the winter wave, though I still find the voice actor to be a bit grating. Also, is it just me, or was the voice quality worse than usual? Kopaka had an odd reverb.

Also: When the United animation played, Tahu is shown with his gold swords, when at this time he is armed with his larger blades.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

I would honestly be disappointed if Lewa did not lose his mask. 

I really like Lewa's resting on his axes pose. If I wasn't moving at the moment, I would have tried to see if it is possible to pose his figure like that.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

I did too. It kind of makes me wonder if it actually means he take the leadership role of the team, or its just the storytellers trying to give more attention to the Toa who aren't named Tahu. 

Also, did anyone else catch Gali's 'just flew in' comment about Lewa? I think that might be the first bad joke Gali had said in these episodes.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 4

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

And it was the greatest seven minutes ever.

I think this is my favorite episode so far, mostly because of all the times Lewa has been completely wrecked, this is the first time an enemy "had to" break through a solid wall to do it.

Broke through a solid wall with a dinky little claw attached to a chain, no less.

(your signature is fantastic, by the way)

Is it even possible to throw hook claws through solid concrete/stone?

Edited by Dunkleosteus-San
  • Upvote 3

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I did too. It kind of makes me wonder if it actually means he take the leadership role of the team, or its just the storytellers trying to give more attention to the Toa who aren't named Tahu. 

Also, did anyone else catch Gali's 'just flew in' comment about Lewa? I think that might be the first bad joke Gali had said in these episodes.

check episode 8 "I'll flush him out."

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

• 2 weeks later...

So when I first saw this episode, I was pretty disappointed. Now, I loved the animation and world-building, and the scene with Pohatu and the other Toa's bewildered faces gave me a smirk, but the dialogue is so BAD. I think this was probably the worst episode yet in that regard. Still, I did like the arena, the aesthetics behind it, and how Lewa fell into Skull Slicer's trap. Felt extremely Lewa-like. Aside from that, felt like the Skull Warrior's fell too easily, but time constraints are time constraints.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg