Flickr Contest 7/15 Final Poll!

Flickr Contest 7/15 Final Poll!  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Final Poll!
Flickr Contest - July 2015

This is it... it's the final round of the July 2015 Flickr Contest!

Final Voting begins August 13th and ends August 15th at 11:59 P.M. EST.
The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 16th.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. 201507_04.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Mordagogg

2. 201507_25.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Maxin

3. 201507_07.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Luxael

4. 201507_12.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Arkhevai

5. 201507_22.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Nydoretha, Netherealm Empress

6. 201507_23.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Skull Priest

7. 201507_16.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Scavenge the Tinkerer

8. 201507_15.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Xerneas

9. 201507_14.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Ponuvatron, Toa Nuvatron of Stone

10. 201507_08.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Skorahk, the Electric Piraka

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

The opening post still says its the preliminary round, fyi.

Anyway, I personally don't care for most of the entries here. Mordagogg and Xerneas are impressive though, and Skull Priest is quite neat. Out of those, I voted for Xerneas.

~B~

One one hand, The Mordagogg is easily the best MOC in contest.

On the other hand, it's a flickr contest. You photograph black on black and don't take advantage of the editing software built in to the site to make your subject optimally viewable? Bad form. Come on, Djokson you know better.

Voted Maxin for being a really incredible MOC and also because I can see clearly that it is.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

On the other hand, it's a flickr contest. You photograph black on black and don't take advantage of the editing software built in to the site to make your subject optimally viewable? Bad form. Come on, Djokson you know better.

I actually find that to be a good thing. While having a white background does make details easier to spot and make the creation stand out, the current black-ish background gives a sense of horror to the giant creature, which I find rather suitable. 

Anyway, I've voted for The Mordagogg.

• Upvote 1

Went with #3, but tough choice with Mordagogg

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

#1, #7, and #8 made the choice difficult. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?