Diabetes

DrCowPan

Diabetes, if you didn't know, is a disease of sorts that in some way, shape or form prevents insulin from the pancreas working on your blood sugar levels. There are two types, Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 is mostly found in children, while Type 2 is mostly found in adults. The medication for each type varies, with Type 2 being treated with pills and Type 1 being treated with injections, generally.I've had diabetes since I was 1 year old, and have since had a few hits with low blood sugar. Nothing fatal though.Any other fellow diabetics out there? If so, what's your story?

I decide to visit BZP again and

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.

Even the signature functions! I'm not used to this much space!

Well I've had type 1 since I was ten, so I've had it for at least five years. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I first thought it would be. But with my laziness, I don't always check my blood sugar like I'm supposed to, even then, I control it well. Probably because I got the pump about a year and a half ago, that really made diabetes way easier.

LZ-127%20in%20Fahrt%20m.jpg