LEGO Bionicle Facebook Page Shares Tahu Artwork

LEGO designers create some incredible Bionicle-inspired art, and the official LEGO Bionicle Facebook page continues to grace us with that art! Their latest post was a Tahu illustration in the style of the new webisodes, drawn by BZPower's own Corvin (Vezok's Friend), who works for the LEGO Group as a LEGO City designer. They also invite artists from the fan community to share their own Bionicle-inspired artwork to the page. Follow the link above to check out this new artwork, share your own artwork, and possibly get inspired for your next Bionicle masterpiece!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

I really like this drawing of Tahu. He looks exactly like he does in the webisodes. In fact, this whole month of notice on the element of fire has been great. I wonder what element they will notice on next month.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I liked it so much that I saved it to use as my desktop wallpaper in the future.

I would have, too, if the picture wasn't just 1080p and had awful compression artifacts. :/

After so many years of seeing Vezok's Friend share his amazing artwork on BZP, it's amazing to see it shared on Lego's official social media channels.

Agreed, that's just what I thought when I saw this.
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Love to see him going from art on BZP to art on Lego's Official page! Keep up the amazing work!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

This Month of Fire business is dope. Can't wait to see the next months work, cause judging by this quality we'll be in for a treat. The mocs of Tahu, Narmoto and Kulta were excellent and this art is awesome! Very true to the animation art. Would use as a background for certain. :)

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg