fishers64

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous expanded his arm backwards to restore the engine behind him that wasn't being sliced in half, only for the front of his cockpit windscreen to crack as a mace hit it. He aimed his Kryptonium blaster through the windscreen, blasting for that Hero's center of mass.

He ignored Shard's shots as they shattered the window ahead of his fire.

GM IC ??? - OUTSIDE TRANSPORTATION FEDERATION (MECHRON CITY)

He was the first to arrive, his twin ships gliding up to the hill that was cut into to make the federations' massive hangar deck.

"You have one last chance to surrender," he said. "Send the tape, and I may be convinced to spare your pathetic and miserable lives."

GM IC TRANSPORTATION FEDERATION

"This isn't about that tape, and I know it, Ethan," came the reply. "That's just your excuse. It's about Mene Vantal."

GM IC ??? (ETHAN)

"Not really," said the villain in response. "It's about the fact that without Traferous, you're a bunch of goody-two-shoes. You've broken our alliance. And for that, you must be destroyed."

Edited by fishers64

IC: Evangeline Weaver - I Thought Traferous Was Done?

She stumbled back, Traferous' blast smashing through the weakened glass, searing through the water in a puff of steam, before slamming roughly into the bandolier slung across her chest. Several of the capsules burst on impact, and she quickly wrested control of that water, forming it into a jagged spike that she then sent flying through the shattered windscreen towards Traferous.

As she did, she began extending her powers towards the lake, preparing to flood the ship once more...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: HE IS! #######

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous finished restoring that one engine and hit the throttle, throwing the ship into a spin.

The net result of that also included a huge ice spike in the middle of his chest, which he leaned forward over the control panel to take Gadget's shots, destroying the thing all over his control panel and into his face, impairing his vision.

IC: Azure Stryker/Well ####

As the ship began to take off, he instinctively grabbed on and in the midst of his dizziness, he was still conscious enough to try climbing onto the roof, and impale a sword into the engine.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Going up

He followed Traf up, but he knew that his hoverboard couldn't follow the ship forever. He tried to continue firing at Traf.

OOC: I wouldn't say the ship is going up very far (maybe ten feet?) more like spinning like a tilt-a-whirl on a bad day. It's not going too far up thanks to dear Jason's forcefields.

GM IC TRAFEROUS (FALLING TILT-A-WHIRL)

The sword went though the ship's hull and though the vacuum seal, causing it to beep and provide weaker thrust, slowing the spin but not stopping it.

Gadget would find his shots to hit various things as the ship went spun around.

Traferous, for his part, ignored all of that and focused on restoring the other engine, which had been sliced in half twice and thus would take more than one RPG post a bit longer to repair.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Thank you! :)

IC: Azure Stryker/Used Discharge!

He began to emit electric current through the ship, hopefully frying the controls and sending Traf into paralyzing pain.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Holding Fire

He stopped firing to prevent from accidentally dealing friendly fire.

IC: Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

She lifted her ship, turning it to face Traferous'. "If he starts lifting beyond that, shoot his ship down."

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - The Astral

The call for help from communications shook her out of her Bulk revering. She turned to Surge. "Uh, need some backup?"

OOC: Let me know if I got this wrong, but from my understanding, Surge is going to help Jet, right? Is Bulk going along? I thought not, but then wasn't sure what he was doing with that hover thing he's getting.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - With Kat

He flew up with the ship and continued firing, this time at the ship in general.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Enough is Enough.

Concentrating her powers on the fuel-slicked waters of the lake, she sent a geyser of water spewing upwards at the hovering vessel, aiming to douse it in the two liquids.

She turned to Kat, "Light him up!"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC TRAFEROUS (HOLY FRICKIN' CRUD STILL SPINNING)

Unfortunately for Stryker, Traferous wasn't touched the engine he zapped. It did, however, fry the circuits of the engine and shut it down.

Just in time for the other engine to come back online. The spin aburptly reversed direction, causing Jade's lasers to shear a hole in the hull between the two engines and sever Traferous' hyperextended arm with a yowl. Gyro's shots cut two more holes in the ship, which was exactly what he didn't need given the water hero still too close below...

Which was no good as the ship was being doused by a geyser, sending water flinging off of it as the thing increased in altitude.

OOC: Let me know if I got this wrong, but from my understanding, Surge is going to help Jet, right? Is Bulk going along?

OOC: Bulk IS going along. Holy Shikes the Astral needs to get out of there, and so does Traferous.

GM NPC SURGE/BULK

"I'll take you up on it later, but right now I've got Bulk with me. I'll be fine." Bulk nodded.

Him and Bulk left through the door, running towards Jet's location.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Azure Stryker/Electric + Water and Fuel

With water in almost every orifice of the ship and quickly getting flung off, Azure took the chance to unleash waves of electricity again to try and further wreak havoc on the ship. His sword was still stuck on the engine, and he was very grateful to have it so that he could cling onto the ship while it spun in the opposite direction. The lightning would also ignite the fuel leaving for a nice explosive surprise.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

OOC: I have no idea why I got confused on that point. Thanks!

I didn't get confused by this, but I read Bulk nodding as him saying Surge's line for a split second and laughed. Bulk is all Bulk needs!

IC: Eloise Thumper and Mata Quiver - Oops

"Oh, uh, yeah. Okay! I'll... go take that shower now."

Her hand groped for Quiver's shoulder, only to find she was no longer standing beside her. She glanced up to see the smaller Hero talking with her lookalike. She considered that maybe Quiver got confused between the two, and approached. "Mara, I think that person's just wearing my armour."

"I-It's T-Titanos," Quiver explained happily. "He's o-o-okay."

Thumper considered him.

"Weren't you a little taller?" she asked.

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

"Force him down!" she commanded, following in her own ship.

OOC - I think the issue is, yeah it'd be easier to let Traferous just wander off, but he's stuck in a position where that's not really probable IC. I guess it's just hard to argue that the Space Robocops should let you go because you'll totally go fight crime when you just killed a whole bunch of people by crashing your giant death ship into a building.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: Also, Azure's sword is still in one of the engines.

IC: Azure Stryker/help

The ship, now aflame, was too dangerous to stay on. He removed his sword from the engine which it had been sheathed in before it could be sundered, and looked down.

"No way I could make a landing in the lake, could I?"

IC: Jason Ferro- A really bad idea

It seemed that the ship's thrusters were too powerful to be bound by Ferro's magnets. Perhaps he should follow everyone else's example, and try to destroy the ship rather than capture it. Running back into the Astral, Jason soon found himself back where Zib and the others were.

"Guys! Sorry for the lack of formality, but are there any bombs on this thing that I can use?"

IC: Arsenal- Apartment

With the last wire in place, Arsenal's wrist was fully operational once again. Hopefully, this would be the last time he would have to repair himself this extensively for a long time. Then again, with the course of action he was about to take, he probably shouldn't count on it.

Exiting his apartment building, Arsenal flew to the roof of the tallest building he could find in order to get a better view of the area, and hopefully see anything that might be connected to the sky's sudden color change.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Last Ditch Effort.

As the enemy ship began to reach the outer edge of her power's range, Eva made one final attempt to bring the battered vessel down. Since the ship had already been getting doused with water before Traferous had finished fixing the engine, there was still some water trapped inside the engine itself. And perhaps, if she managed to position it just right...

Manipulating the water into the tightest crevices it could find, she froze it solid, hopefully causing the newly-fixed engine to fall apart from the inside. 

GM NPC ZIB

"Vex would have some, but he's still on his way back from the Mechanos incident. Anyone have any bombs or know of someone who does?"

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"There should be at least one in the ships in the basement, if Traferous didn't blow them up when his own engines exploded."

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous was fixing his control panel and front windshield when one of his engines sputtered out again, throwing the craft into another spin. Sighing, he reached back to fix that engine, again.

GM NPC ZIB

"Anyone have any bombs or know of someone who does?"

IC: Saracen Rune - Astral Bridge.

"I do," he tapped the newly-attached grenade launcher grafted to the barrel of his rifle, "I'm getting really sick of this guy."

With that, he started towards the exit. 

IC Jade:

"Ho-ho, we got a runner. Ain't gettin' away from me in that scrap heap, buddy!"

The gunship rocketed after the sputtering ship, Jade firing lasers while she acquired missile lock.

OOC: What exactly is he fixing the ship -with- ? there's only so much matter to work with, and much of what was originally there has been straight up cut away.....

OOC: Just how much more mass does Traf have? He shouldn't have much left to fix the ship.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Fire away

He fired at the partially repaired windshield and control panel.

IC: Azure Stryker/Shaky business

In his stupor, he accidentally drove his sword into the other engine in his attempts to not fall off the ship.

OOC - I think the issue is, yeah it'd be easier to let Traferous just wander off, but he's stuck in a position where that's not really probable IC. I guess it's just hard to argue that the Space Robocops should let you go because you'll totally go fight crime when you just killed a whole bunch of people by crashing your giant death ship into a building.

OOC: I know. But Traferous is stupid enough to think he can get away with anything just because his business is above board and he is an OP jerk. It is what makes him endearing, but it also makes this situation incredibly exasperating for me (and everyone else) to play. It's not fun anymore. I know that, and you know I know that, but I don't see much way out of it except to play the RPG and try not to die of stressful exasperation.

GM NPC ZIB

"Vex would have some, but he's still on his way back from the Mechanos incident. Anyone have any bombs or know of someone who does?"

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"There should be at least one in the ships in the basement, if Traferous didn't blow them up when his own engines exploded."

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous was fixing his control panel and front windshield when one of his engines sputtered out again, throwing the craft into another spin. Sighing, he reached back to fix that engine, again.

OOC: Just to clarify, you mean the basement of the destroyed Hero Factory, right?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM NPC ZIB

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

GM IC TRAFEROUS

OOC: Just to clarify, you mean the basement of the destroyed Hero Factory, right?
OOC: Yes.

GM NPC ZIB

"Vex would have some, but he's still on his way back from the Mechanos incident."

IC: Markus Vex - I Definitely Didn't Forget About Him Or Anything Like That.

A lone hero pod rippled out of FTL, and began to descend through Makuhero City's atmosphere. "I'm back. Making my approach now." It looked like everyone had had quite the party since he'd left...

GM IC TRAFEROUS

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Out Of Range.

She allowed herself a quiet cheer as her attack took out the engine, but by now the enemy ship had drifted out of her range. There was nothing more she could do but stand back and hope the other heroes could bring him down. 

OOC: Mass question: he has a whole quaza battery back there, plus the anti-quaza/quaza from his vault before, and some old junk. He is going to run out, but for now he's fine.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous fixed one engine, only for the other one to be stabbed. He hit the altitude control as he grew a third arm to repair Kathrine's gash, going up as he fired a laser at Stryker's sword again.

He ignored Gadget's shots for now, although he was confident that couldn't go on.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Saracen Rune - Date With Destiny.

Exiting the Astral, he took to the air and started heading towards the battle.

IC: Jason Ferro- Astral

"Thank you!"

Ferro ran back out of the Astral, quickly locating a gap in the wreckage that led to the basement. He dropped down into the darkened cavern, and began searching for any explosive devices he could find. He was rewarded with the sight of a large bomb, one that was typically used for destroying exceptionally large pieces of space junk in regions where stuff like that was a problem.

"This'll probably do the trick."

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

IC: Gadget Thompson/Continue the firing

He reloaded his pistol and continued to fire at the ship all the while getting closer to Azure. He saw that the XL in blue was getting fired at, and knew that he was a big target that couldn't dodge forever.

IC: Azure Stryker/Oh no

The blast hit Azure's hand which forced him to let go of the sword, leaving it stuck in the engine. He quickly tried to keep his balance by pulling out his other sword, and slamming it down through the engine. He grabbed both swords tightly. Seeing another Hero put a bomb in the ship, he frowned.

"Anyone who can fly and get me off this thing would be appreciated!"

IC Wolfe - Quark Cruiser:

He watched grumpily as the enemy ship repeatedly spun around, preventing him and the targeting system from locking on for more than two seconds. "I can't get a clear shot," he told Quark and anyone else listening over comms, "Not without hitting the other Heroes."

IC Jet - Tower Basement:

"Bulk, sir? Surge?" the rookie asked, catching a glimpse of familiar grey and blue armor. He was about to thank them, but upon seeing what Bulk was doing with the wall, he instead braced himself for the inevitable burst of pain he would experience any second.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Saracen Rune - Incoming.

He continued on towards Traferous' ship, gaining speed as he went, swiftly closing the distance...

Edited by Shadow Nato

IC: Saracen Rune - Incoming.

He was, admittedly, quite astounded.

In record time, this other hero had left the Astral, ventured into the basement, conveniently found a giant bomb, flown up to Traferous' escape ship, blown a hole in the side of said ship, shoved the bomb inside, and skedaddled - all before Saracen himself had even reached Traferous' ship, despite the fact that Saracen had left the Astral first, had headed directly towards Traferous, and was faster in the air.

When all of this was over, he'd have to ask Mr Makuro when he'd figured out how to give his heroes the power of time travel... as it was, he kept at a distance from Traferous' ship, waiting to see what effect the bomb would have before he made his move.

OOC: I get it. I apologize. I just want to get this whole thing over with already. I've edited the previous post. Edited by PyroLizard Prime

OOC: admittedly, in any other situation I would null Pyro's post, but given the situation I am sorely tempted to let him off the hook.

However, given the net result of that being Traferous chucking the bomb at Stryker, giving Traferous an unfair advantage, I'm going to have to say post nulled. :(

Edit: un-nulled due to edit.

GM IC TRAFEROUS (ARG, FLYING THOUGH THE CITY, ARG)

He sighed and moved back into the ship, away from the control panel, and tried to use his two arms to yank the swords out quickly. "GET OFF MY SHIP!" he yelled in Stryker's face.

Edited by fishers64