fishers64

IC: Ruby

"That's good.  I hope no one was hurt.  How soon do you think you can get me out?"

GM NPC ZIB

"Splint, we're going to leave soon to go investigate a portal. You should be safe to stay here after rescuing Ruby, or I guess you can meet up with us later. But we need to move."

He then called Gorn, Plume, and Jade. "The Astral is going to leave now. Jade, if you want to pick up Gorn, Plume, and that other villain, that's your call. Otherwise you need to get onboard if your coming with us."

He looked around. "Anyone else I'm forgetting?"

GM NPC QUADAL

Quadal chirped, pointing to the screen. A Tracker was still functioning, although, faint for a hero named Jet. Also there was a missed call from a Hero named Striker.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib sighed. "Splint will have to deal with that. Forward that to him, and tell him it's low priority over keeping himself safe." He then looked at the missed call. "Striker, this is Zib. I have two Heroes, one very angry, en route to your location. Care to explain yourself?"

IC: Jonathan Splint and Georje - I need to post more Still digging out Ruby

"We should be able to free you within 15 minutes." Georje had caught up to Splint, and they started to move the rubble that was covering Ruby.

The Hero responded to both Zib and Quadal's transmissions with a simple "Roger that."

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1

OOC: ACK! Stupid Real Life... Making me miss all this epic battle nonsense...

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Missing Out

Bliss just sat in the ship and watched. He didn't have enough core charge left to deal with giant flaming bits of villain spaceship right now.

IC: Marrow - Also Missing Out

Marrow was reaching for the buried Hero when one of its arms went semi-numb. Confused, it looked down to see electricity crackling through the metal and wires of its limb. The servos in that arm were temporarily overloaded, it seemed, so it was stuck having to rely on muscles alone to move it. This minor setback was not enough to get in the way of its hunger, however. It leaned over and tried to bite Jet.

IC: Blink - Monster Mash

Blink hopped away, back towards the monster? head poking out of the ground.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

"I've been shot, attacked by Brain-controlled Beasts, and had a building collapse on top of me today, though not necessarily in that order," Epix said, glaring at the Prototype Hero. "Considering all of that occured before I even showed up to assist with your apprehension, I think it's a safe bet to assume that it's going to take a lot more than words to make me budge."

He let that linger in the air for a moment before deciding to continue.

"I suggest that you sit back down before you hurt yourself, Kaiba... or better yet, you force me to do it for you."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Also, glad you're enjoying the festivities, Rylinth. I'm closer to what Pyro Lizard and Lynn are feeling right now: exasperation and head-splitting agony. Also known as being stressed. So I empathize: I just want this over too.

GM NPC BULK

Ignoring the villain, Bulk attached the levitation unit to the rubble on top of Jet. The unit powered up, removing the pressure on the guy's legs.

GM NPC SURGE

Surge tried to stop Marrow's bite by smacking the creature's head with the flat of his blade.

Edited by fishers64

IC Kaiba Blader:

He was silent for a moment.

"Despite what you may believe to be truth, Agent Recall, I would inform you that I have been operational at least fifty years longer than you, as well as a century more. If I wish to retrieve my blades, you will not be able to stop me."

he regarded the hero impassively.

"that said, I have rewritten some of my faulty code. Rest assured, no one is in any danger unless I am attacked."

he smirked. "One of the advantages of being an AI, I suppose."

OOC: late and tired writing this, take it for what you will.

OOC: Well, that was a lot I missed.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Rescuing

He swooped low and went to snatch a Hero off the top of the spiralling ship. "Hands up, buddy! Grab on!"

OOC: Traferous might be safe from the blades, depending on how tall he is. Gyro's a little bigger than the average Hero, and he's also currently flying.

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Dangit Wolfe

"Keep trying," she growled, keeping her ship above Traferous'.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

The Recall felt his fists clench, but otherwise made no indication that he was silently willing himself to avoid decking Kaiba square in the jaw.

"Like I previously stated, I am not so easily provoked," he responded. "And for the record, I know everything about you that our database has on file. But a lot can happen in a hundred and fifty years as well; a new alloy here, stronger mechanisms there, better overall programming... Taking that into account, if someone like Agent Stormer is enough to cause you trouble, then I like my odds."

He would've also mentioned that they were both currently on a ship swarming with other Heroes as well, but he knew better than to show all of his cards at once.

"As for having rewritten your code, I'll believe that when I see it. Until then, if you still insist on leaving this room, your weapons stay with me, and you don't leave my sight. Otherwise, feel free to resume staring at the ceiling in boredom."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Titanos Forticus

"Well, see, even though I didn't die, most of my body got destroyed in the explosion, so they had build me again. I guess this was the best they could make considering our current lack of a factory... Have either of you seen spray cannisters with blue paint around here anywhere?"

IC: Necrissia

"No one on this side... let's see here now..." On the surface, Focus would see the periscope start turning around, slowly enough that he could probably tread around it and keep out of its line of sight.

IC: Eloise Thumper and Mara Quiver - The Astral

"Why?" Thumper asked. "I like the colours on you, by the way! But we'd better head off for a shower. We met a couple organics today, and a lot of them spewed gunk out of places."

She turned to Quiver briefly. "C'mon, Mara. We'll see Titanos later, and then you can hug him without getting organic stuff on him. We'll see you in a little while, okay, Titanos?"

Quiver was hesitant to let go, but she did. She said, "I-I'll be r-right back, a-and then c-c-can we h-hang out for a l-little while? U-Until the n-next m-m-mission? W-We can g-go look for p-puh-paint."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Eloise Thumper and Mara Quiver - The Astral

Thumper led Quiver about two metres down a corridor before realising she had no idea where any showers would be. Quiver said, "I-It's okay, there m-might be a m-map or a s-s-sign around."

"Oh, yeah, like on that big cruiser Quark took us on a mission on! And maybe we'll even find it on the way!"

OOC: Sorry, internet got bad and I had to go to sleep. Life stuff.

IC: Azure Stryker/HEY!

With a strong flick of the wrist, he removed his swords from the engine and stepped back to avoid Traf's hands. He thrust a sword down the hull to stop him from falling off.

"Where do I go?!? Do you think I can simply just jump off?"

But then again it might have not have been a bad idea. He looked down in his preparation to dive.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous dropped altitude, fixing the engine and blasting though the hole at a missile, causing it to explode. Another one crashed into a building. "How much lower?" he yelled. They were now about 15 feet from the ground, low enough for Stryker to jump to safety if he wanted to.

If he landed it, Styker would be crushed and the missile lady would destroy the ship and probably kill them both.  

IC: Marrow - Nummy Heroes =D

Marrow's head was knocked to the side as Surge's blade slammed into it. With a quick shake of its head to regain its bearings, it lunged at Surge instead, all teeth and claws.

IC: Blink - Monster Mash

Blink skittered up behind a small wall to make sure the monster head couldn't see her. From what she could see by peering over, it looked like the thing was rotating slowly. She glanced back to make sure Uerub was still following.

OOC: By the way, Shard is currently hanging out on the Astral...

EDIT: Ah, I see. Shard the player, not Shard the Hero. 

(so confused)

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Azure Stryker/Huh.

"Well then, this is a surprise," thought Stryker.

At this height, it was possible for him to be able to jump off and land safely. Hopefully, he wouldn't break his ankles.

"Don't think I'm thankful for this. We'll still bring this ship down."

With that, he jumped and prayed to all that was good and holy.

IC Kat:

Having been following along, I saw Stryker jump. At this speed, he'd tear himself apart just hitting the ground.

So I did what any hero in my position would do.

I hauled robo behind and caught him by the arms, and then redirected thrust up wards and forwards, slowing and lifting away from the ground as much as possible.

"I gotcha!"

The two ships went roaring past, and I'm pretty sure I tore a couple of mechanical muscles, but I managed not to let him flatten against the ground. Barely.....

IC Jade:

"Oh for scrap's sake, that is it."

With some adjustments to her crash harness, Jade poured on the after burners, aligning her ship above the other, and then let it drop onto the smaller wreck, Ramming it into the ground.

IC Kaiba B;ader:

"Your database? The one that is no more than a smouldering ruin? The one that Makuro kept hidden away from the galaxy for fifty years? How much do you really think you know about me, Recall? About my program? You know nothing, beyond what Makuro has allowed to become known."

He narrowed his eyes.

"And are really so ignorant as to believe I haven't upgraded my own technology over the last century and a half?"

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

GM IC TRAFEROUS 

Traferous stopped the engines, letting the Gunship speed past him as he threw them into reverse. 

GM IC THE TRANSPORTATION FEDERATION

"In the next hundred years, maybe," Traferous' second-in-command said. "Hero Factory and even Traferous will be here before we're done."

GM IC ??? (ETHAN)

Ethan fired a missile at a parked Federation ship, exploding it with a huge bang. Behind him, the entire conspiracy fleet decloaked, revealing a menace to be reckoned with. They began to fire, targeting ships first. Other ships tried to flee, only to be destroyed in the cross fire. A few civilians fled the hangar deck on foot. 

IC: Marrow - Nummy Sword =D

Marrow did not dodge the sword. It instead bit down on the blade, getting a nasty electric shock and numbing its tongue and gums in the process but also applying enough razor teeth and force to the weapon to break it clean in half.

OOC: I'm going with the assumption that Surge's sword would only have enough voltage to stun a villain since Heroes don't kill, hence why Marrow isn't instantly fried. If that doesn't work I can edit.

OOC: Hold up hold up hold up. So, Gyro swooped down and grabbed Stryker. Then... I guess Stryker and he are still attached to each other through the rest of this???

GM IC TRAFEROUS (PAST RIDICULOUS, AND COMPLETELY INSANE)

Traferous crashed the elevators, letting the lasers crash his landing gear as he moved backwards and up, swiping Katherine's gash shut. He needed to get his back hull fixed and finish fixing the front windscreen before he could break atmosphere. 

GM NPC SURGE

Surge looked at his broken sword. "Oops," he grumbled. "This isn't good." 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Marrow - Numby Tongue =(

Marrow hissed at Surge.

Or at least, it would have if its tongue wasn't lolling out unnaturally. It gulped, the broken blade crunching and shattering as it went down, then attacked Surge with its blade-arms.

OOC: Don't worry, I'm more laughing at it than anything. I'll make up some bogus reason for it failing when Fishers weighs in on it- like, do I edit, or is she going to groan loudly and order a mass editing, or...? I'm highly tempted to just play it as Gyro holding him the entire time.

I don't expect a mass edit, though, and I have plans on how to fix the situation on my end.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Jason Ferro- Taking it slow this time

Jason climbed out of the basement, bomb in tow. He saw that the enemy's ship was engaged in battle with a gunship. Good. Hopefully, the villain wouldn't realize what he was about to do until his ship was in a million pieces...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Never mind I'm resolving this in the simplest, best way for everyone. Fishers, let me know if I have to edit.

IC: Timothy Gyro - Weep For Him

Clutched in Scarlet's arms, with Stryker held in his own arms in turn, he wondered how, exactly, his rescue attempt had ended up like this.

IC Jade Riley:

The Pilot grumbled inside her ship, "Make me work for my paycheck why don't you...."

She powered the throttle, sending the ship into a wide arc that brought it on an intercept course with Traferous' ragged and no doubt barely functioning ship.

She fired a line across the front of the ship, intending to take out both engines, and perhaps even the pilot, as the lasers would cross the canopy.

IC Wolfe - Quark Cruiser:

Upon seeing that the other Heroes were clear, he opened fire with the laser guns on the thrusters of the escaping ship.

IC Jet - Tower Basement:

Jet cried out in pain as the wall was lifted from his lower half. His legs and right hip were utterly mangled, as well as the majority of his right arm. Still, he tried to sit up with what little strength he had left in his back and his good arm, despite every instinct to lie completely still. He just wanted to get away from the creature that had been snapping at his head moments ago.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

GM IC TRAFEROUS (PAST RIDICULOUS, AND COMPLETELY INSANE)

Traferous crashed the elevators, letting the lasers crash his landing gear as he moved backwards and up, swiping Katherine's gash shut. He needed to get his back hull fixed and finish fixing the front windscreen before he could break atmosphere. 

IC: Saracen Rune - RPG 101

Finally reaching Traferous' ship, he landed on the front, aiming his rifle through the shattered windscreen, "Hey, shifty! Remember me?" With that, he fired off his rifle's RPG attachment - not at Traferous himself, he'd likely just absorb it - but at the far end of the ship's interior, right near the engines and fuel. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Never mind I'm resolving this in the simplest, best way for everyone. Fishers, let me know if I have to edit.

IC: Timothy Gyro - Weep For Him

Clutched in Scarlet's arms, with Stryker held in his own arms in turn, he wondered how, exactly, his rescue attempt had ended up like this.

OOC: This is fine. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS (OOF IS NOT A TYPO)

Traferous threw the ship into drive and let the rear of to fall it down, leaving the RPG to hit...nothing, as there was a huge hole back there from all of the other attacks on the ship. The lasers from both directions skimmed the ship's roof as Traferous had to fire though a nonexistent windscreen at Saracen's chest, again.  

IC Jade:

Dogged as ever, Jade's more maneuverable ship followed the other into the dive, firing two more missiles, and keeping up the laser fire.

"no one beats me at my own game...." she mumbled.

IC Kat:

"Keep him safe, Tim!" I said, letting him go and rocketing off toward the dogfight in the sky.

IC: Saracen Rune - Really Getting Sick of This Nonsense.

Confused though he was how Traferous had managed to react quickly enough to pull off such a ridiculously well-timed maneuver in a clunky, crippled cargo ship, it gave him an idea. He lunged forwards, flying through the ship and out the convenient hole in its rear, loading his second last rocket into the launcher (the things were kind of heavy, and he'd only had time to grab a few on his way out). 

Once through, he pulled up, turned around, and fired down at the top of the ship's rear. The rocket-propelled projectile would likely punch right down through the outer plating before exploding in among the engines and fuel storage and this time, Traferous wouldn't be able to see it coming and pull any sort of crazy dodging techniques. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar