fishers64

IC: Gadget Thompson/The Bomb Room

Gadget immediately frowned and sent the results to Jimmy.

"We need to repair your core now," he ordered. "Your core has been corrupted."

"Jimmy, I hope you're getting all this data I'm sending. We need you down here as quick as you can!"

Gadget picked up the kryptonian rifle, as he felt that Stringer could not be trusted with a dangerous weapon.

He turned to Stringer and spoke to him with a professional doctor-like attitude.

"Luckily it'll be a while until you turn evil, but you'll feel some bad influences. Ignore them. Just stand out in front of Stinger and get to Jimmy."

He ignored the second turret as it was already unable to fire at the bomb, or fire until he replaced the springs. Knowing that he can salvage all these beautiful weapons, he began to weld and jam the various mechanism of the third turrets with a laser wielder, essentially ruining the turrets firing capabilities, but that meant that it would probably explode if anyone attempted to use it. As he finished, he began to sense something was watching him, and it wasn't the Hero behind him. He began to search for some form of recording device in the room.

OOC: If I need to fix anything, I'll edit tomorrow.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Echo - Sunny Square

After helping Rocka onto the stretcher and turning him over to the medical team, Echo moved a few steps away spent a few moments just calming down. Zib hadn't told him he was going into such a dangerous mission. Next time, he was going to ask beforehand.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Echo opened his comms. "Drift, what's my next target?"

"Rocka's not at the extraction point, buddy," responded the pilot.

"He needed immediate medical care, he's being taken out separately."

"Good to go, then. Head on over to these coordinates. This guy bit the bullet so you'll have to carry him."

A set of coordinates showed up on the HUD with the name "Daxer Phyrus" flashing dully underneath. Echo headed off in the direction of the deceased Hero.

OOC: The dropships we've been using are obviously the huge ones holding multiple Heroes (like the ones seen in some of the HF animated shorts, e.g. Invasion From Below). What would we call dropships like the one that came out as a set? It had weapon systems and only one Hero Pod to drop, so would it be an attack dropship or something like that?

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM IC ???

The villain had heard enough. "Follow me, I know where he is," he said to Abacus, walking swiftly into the other room.

Immediately, he shifted his helmet into an echo chamber, allowing him to talk without being heard, and pulled out a very much functioning comm system. "Fravi, can I get a status?"

He kept walking as he waited for a response, almost breaking into a run.

GM IC FRAVI

"Hang on a second." Fravi said, opening the door and inviting Mr. Vyle in.

"Fravi, can I get a status?"

"I'm in a Code 100 situation right now."

"That's not really too big of a deal. Just make sure that he doesn't come back here."

"Affirmative. I have a confirmed Code 17 and 18 from here. The wireless is completely down."

"I was thinking of switching to a different plan anyway. The heroes have taken out Karter, and so I'm pretty sure Brother is done for."

"That's a considerable risk."

"So was Plan Meta Alpha, for the same reasons."

"You don't need my approval."

"Yes, but information is important to have. Send Adam West in one of the choppers to pick me up. Mene Vantal lives on."

"Affirmative."

OOC: Aaaand profile for A. West will be incoming shortly.

IC: Mr Vyle.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to explain what all of that was about?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Adam west. Really.

I'm pretty sure I'm ripping off something, but I don't know what I'm ripping off, so it's all good.

Besides, I have a reason for that name: poetic irony. You'll see once I get the profile up.

OOC: Adam West was the actor who played Batman in that really old 60's show. Your not ripping off something, you're ripping off someone. =P

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to explain what all of that was about?"

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi sighed. "Not exactly. However, there is a couple things relevent to our conversation. You may be well aware that the Galatic Conspiracy is developing a weapon under Tranquis called Project Sunstorm, which is basically a giant laser beam off a solar flare aimed to destroy Hero Factory. That's all well and good. The problem is, there are other things in the galaxy they might aim it at, so we weren't exactly keen on letting it just go on."

"Neither, of course, was the brain guy, who sent his legions onto Tranquis to try to take control of it. The planet, for him, should have been an easy mark - brains take control of civillians above and rush the lair. He didn't count on the Tranquis' civillians' strange resistance to control and Karter's laser collection. All he did was paint a big Hero Factory red alert symbol in the sky."

Edited by fishers64

"Well, that explains a lot," he mused, the sudden appearance of the brains on Tranquis VII suddenly making a whole lot more sense, "but how exactly does your organisation fit into all of that?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC:

Name: Adam West

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Adam possesses great speed and endurance, able to run up to 200 MPH for a few hours. As a downside to this, he has trouble not running around all the time.

He also can fire bursts of antiquaza energy from his hands, although those drain his energy - after about 50 of them he has to go back to base for a recharge.

He is considered too dangerous to be allowed to carry a weapon.

Appearance: Adam West wears all black armor with a glowing red core and glowing red eyes. His face is perpetually set in an entitled sneer.

Bio: Adam West knows of only one person that matters in the universe. Himself. His ego is as large as Makuhero city, second only to his edgy and votaile temper. Is continually restless and moving about, hitting things, breaking things, killing things.

He is the first expieriment in creating villains with the new anti-quaza system. While it has effectively been concluded that less antiquaza should be used in future villain formulations, he is kept around for the sake of amusement. This only feeds his perpetual state of entitlement and rage.

Location: On a certain villain ship, meandering in the Tranquis star system.

-----------------------

If I get any more complaints about the name, I'll change it.

GM IC FRAVI

"I'd think you'd be a little smarter than that," Fravi said. "The galatic conspiracy has their weapon, the brains were trying to take it over. There's just one piece missing, isn't there?"

"Why did you leave Tranquis? Why is everyone on there scared? What is everyone focused on?"

"You're the ones trying to blow up the planet?" He couldn't help but laugh, "This has to be one of the biggest gambit pileups I've ever heard of. At the very least, you could've waited until after Hero Factory was annihilated before trying to destroy Project Sunstorm..." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC Jet [sunny Square]: Jet kept a close eye on Ezec as the villain tended to his sister. His uncharacteristic solicitude towards her was... sweet, if that were even possible. Though the brute's snarl and subsequent warning quickly ruined that touching five seconds.

Jet turned to speak to Echo, but the techie had already left. "Should we follow him?" he asked Splint.

IC Wolfe [Hospital]: The old Hero stepped off of Jade's ship and wordlessly followed Furno along the roof, scanning the area as he walked, bow ready, but no arrows drawn. As the younger Hero descended the stairs, Wolfe chose to stay topside for a moment to make sure the area was secure, then he, too, made his way down to where the fighting had occurred. By the time he reached the floor in question, Furno already had two villains in custody. He didn't want to interrupt Furno's conversation with... Rune, if he remembered correctly, and instead stationed himself by the stairs, nocked an electric arrow, and watched the villains like a hawk.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Jimmy Abacus

The villain hadn't accounted for Jimmy's technopathy, being that he probably didn't know about it. But because of said technopathy, Jimmy had been able to pick up on the communication in its entirety, and had now saved it as an audio file on his private hero-net server for later analysis. Either way, although he probably had to keep an eye on this guy, there was someone else he had to take care of first, someone he would probably have more luck in extracting information from.

"I'm gonna need to go upstairs. You keep this floor secure, alright?" He said, addressing both the real hero and the fake at the same time, backing into the stairwell before deciding to not wait any more and run upstairs. Unknown to either person now in the hospital foyer, Jimmy had secretly transmitted a command to the healing bot to keep a watchful but discreet eye on the false hero.

Meanwhile, Jimmy had made it to the top floor, the sight of William Furno carrying both Karter and Arsenal, Saracen Rune standing on the other side of the room and... Daxer's lifeless body on the floor, smoke trailing from his chest. Jimmy knelt down by the corpse, flipping it on its back, and the sight he was met with was horrifying. The hero core had practically torn itself apart, destroying several systems in his chest. "Critical meltdown... Phyrus didn't stand a chance." Jimmy said, a particular sadness to his voice. No one noticed when he removed a small chip from the corpse and hid it in a compartment on himself.

He then stood up, turning to face the red clad Alpha Team hero. "Furno, I'm going to need that smaller villain you're carrying over there, Karter."

OOC: I'm thinking it's kind of obvious Jimmy would be able to listen in on Mene and Frava's conversation, but if you really don't like that happening, It can be retconned.

Btw, Karter's completely robotic, right?

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 3

OOC: Alright, we'll start with this: 

OOC: Fishers, could you please remind me of everything that was wrong about Project Hatchet? I would like to try again with it, but I don't know how to improve it

Name: (Agent) Epsilon

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Epsilon has no powers, but possesses the same amount of strength, speed and agility that regular heroes have. He instead carries two sub machine guns, with optic sights and 30 bullets in a clip.

Appearance

Bio: Epsilon is part of a secret government project, known as Project Hatchet. They consider themselves to be the true solution to the villain threat, and their "heroes" are...much more immorally kitted out. With things like firearms, and much more lethal abilities. Epsilon however, was the first hero to be....made from scratch. A lot of the others were recruited or otherwise "persuaded" to join. But Epsilon was not able to be given powers, due to technical issues. Epsilon's usual mission partner is Agent Theta.

Location: In a base owned by Project Hatchet, on Tranquis VII.

(A villain I guess?)

Er, Not Approved. We already have at least three villain organizations in this RPG. 

Plus, the galactic conspiracy would never allow a rival villain organization to make a base on Tranquis, home of Project Sunstorm which represents a significant capital investment.

I give you three guesses as to who those villain organizations are, now. :P

OOC: For Abacus, I'm going to allow it, simply because the communications device he was using would have to translate his voice from speech to a wireless signal to send to Fravi. Also because Abacus isn't going to know much other than he was communicating with someone named Fravi, since he was largely speaking in code. :P

And yes, Karter is a robot. Mr. Abacus should be able to read his mind, if that's what you're wondering. 

---------------------------------

GM IC FRAVI

"Why do you think Tranquis is yet intact?" Fravi pointed out. "We were waiting for them to destroy Hero Factory, indeed. But alas, it seems that the tide has yet changed, and the Heroes will destroy Sunstorm...and as we do not have enough forces to preserve it, it is a loss."

"As such, my boss will insure that Sunstorm is destroyed, and place enough of Hero Factory's fingerprints on it that they will be blamed. And then we will evacuate any assets on that planet to continue their objectives, as it were." I can't wait to try out these new weapon systems. 

NPC FURNO

"I suppose he knows a thing or two?" said Furno with a wink, handing him over. 

GM NPC STRINGER

"I hope you're right," Stringer said to the younger, more enthusiastic Hero. "Let's get me topside, and for the sake of everyone on this planet, I hope that Striker gets to Bulk."

GM NPC CITIZENS/ROBOTS (W/BULK)

The citizens climbed up the ladder and herded through the hallway, heading for Analysis. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy solemnly nodded, taking the handcuffed villain and sitting him up against the wall. "Alright... let's see what you know." Without delay, Jimmy latched his hands onto Karter's head, and began the process of breaking into Karter's mind. This time, it didn't matter if the villain knew and resisted. In fact, having him struggle painfully and in vain would be quite ideal in Jimmy's opinion.

OOC: And so begins what I originally created this character to do.

Edited by Toa Onaku

GM IC JIMMY ABACUS

Jimmy Abacus wouldn't find Karter to be a fighting villain. He just stood there and took it. 

So when Jimmy Abacus looked into Karter's mind, this is what he found: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Karter, civilian #020885721. Point of Origin: Mechron City, 300 degrees North, 4 West.

Purpose: Scientific Research and Development bot, designed with superior memory and analytic skills.

History: Shortly after construction, sent to Tranquis VII to research climate, star systems, and animal life of region.

04-07-1044: Was promoted to team leader for outstanding work in this area. Recommended Tranquis for colonization. Specified Tranquis as a lush planet ideal for robotic life. Noted the sun's propensities for solar flares. 

06-09-1047: Supported Dumacc's original Project Sunstorm, which destroyed all of Tranquis' plant and animal life. Demoted and went into hiding with Dumacc and other scientist bots. 

11-11-1049: Invented robots to defend underground base. Promoted again - designed armor currently wearing now. [sCHEMATICS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD]

1-10-1050: Restarted Project Sunstorm at the urging of a G. Dampitic, who paid 700,000 units for the weapon's construction. [PROJECT SUNSTORM INFORMATION]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT SUNSTORM INFORMATION:

COMPONENTS: 

Solar Array: Reflective channeling devices 36 N 50W and 36 N 40W, 10 degrees from Tranquis proper. Used for aiming. 

Rocket: Launch area 36.5 N 45 W. Intended to create a solar flare aimed directly at Tranquis. [sCHEMATIC AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD] Composed of explosives, chemical reactants, and mirrors to reflect the flare properly. Failure to do this caused error in previous construction. 

LAUNCH: 22.30 Hours. 

TARGET: 1)Hero Factory, 2) Trapalis V, 3) Starship Laurence II

--------------------------------------------

06-02-1050: Discovered a kryptonium blasters pointed at a large collection of quaza and anti-quaza. Studied the explosive area, was unable to find a fix. [DATA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD]

06-03-1050: Brain Attack on Tranquis. Shutdown all communications on Tranquis to avoid the brains taking citizens off-planet and also to avoid attracting many Heroes - comm failure would attack fewer Heroes than a brain invasion. 

06-04-1050: Captured two Heroes, Bulk and Stringer, and put them in jail.

06-06-1050: Hero Invasion, and the loss of Bulk and Stringer from custody. Strange earthquakes, no time to investigate. 

06-06-1050: Capture by Heroes defending main communications tower. 

There was a whole bunch of conversation logs between him and Dumacc, and a ton of scientific data on Tranquis before and after the first Sunstorm. As for G. Dampitic, Karter's brain told him that he was working for something called "the galactic conspiracy." 

There was a layout of the facility below, including the main control area, the security systems, and the passcodes, which Abacus might find useful. 

There was a surprising lack of resentment for Hero Factory, just a desire to finish his job. 

Edited by fishers64

GM IC FRAVI

"As such, my boss will insure that Sunstorm is destroyed, and place enough of Hero Factory's fingerprints on it that they will be blamed. And then we will evacuate any assets on that planet to continue their objectives, as it were." I can't wait to try out these new weapon systems. 

"You make a fair point," he agreed, "Although, that will of course leave the Galactic Conspiracy less willing to join the alliance I propose..." 

IC: Gadget Thompson/The Bomb Room

Unable to discover whatever was watching him, he began to destroy the fourth turret with the laser wielder in the same way he did the third. The faster he could destroy these turrets, the faster he can defuse the bomb before it was too late.

"15 more minutes...," he thought.

GM IC FRAVI

"That is, if they find out that we were behind it," said Fravi. "We would count on them not finding that out until after the alliance is over."

GM IC CITIZENS AND ROBOTS (W/BULK)

The citizens hit the floor to avoid being hit by bullets, knocking Bulk over. The robots backed up against the walls, firing lasers at the incoming Hero. 

NPC FURNO

Furno looked at Abacus. "Are you done yet?" he said. "Or do you need him to stay here with you?"

"Also a fair point," he conceded, "You lot found the map yet?" he rounded on the brains. 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

"Yes." the brains said, "Master right here." They tapped a remote deserted planet orbited by a bunch of rocks. 

GM IC FRAVI

"Odd," Fravi noted. "That entire system is inhospitable to life, that planet included. It's a good place to hang out, but unless there is some natural resource we don't know about in there, he would have to pipe in energy to keep his operation going. Wonder where he's getting that." 

IC: Splint

"Not yet. I at least need to patch you up. You got hit pretty hard by some of those blasts." Splint reached out to touch Jet and released the nanites into his systems.

"We should probably check in with the other Heroes. I think they've captured a villain or two." His hand moved to activate his commlink. "This is field medic Splint. Does anyone require medical assistance or backup?"

~Unit#phntk#1

"Perhaps we should go ask him, hm?" 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi considered. "I don't think we can get there and back before my boss needs to get off the planet." She turned over to another screen to run some calculations.

GM NPC STRINGER

"I could use some of both." Stringer said, in response to Splint's statement. Then he regretted it immediately - what if that was something evil. Besides, a field medic couldn't deal with core corruption. "Er, disregard that. But if anyone knows a route back to the surface I'd be happy to know about it. Stringer here."

Edited by fishers64

"Eh, we can wait." He replied with a shrug, "I've got all the time in the galaxy right now..."

IC: Gadget Thompson/Bomb Room

Finally. Two of the turrets were sabotaged, one was a rifle that would stay in his possession until he returned to Hero HQ (where it'll be confiscated, like all of his other makeshift weapons, by other Heroes sadly), and the other out of commission on the floor. He looked to the bomb and began observing it with his eyes. Since it was already not that very technological being simply stone, energy, and rock, he wasn't able to scan it, but now he could look at it without the guns being a danger. On the comms, he heard Stringer's call.

"Sending you the layout of the place, or at least how I got in, now." He sent data of the path he took to get down here to Stringer.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

GM NPC STRINGER

"Okay, let's go."

GM IC GADGET

The rock Gadget was looking at was just as he saw it - the golden glow of quaza on top of the fierce red of the anti-quaza. There was energy moving from one type of rock to the other and back again - it appeared to be a live circuit.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Echo - Moving towards the hospital

For a moment, it seemed like a few of the other heroes were going to come with him, but they ended up staying behind. Echo entered the lobby, now almost completely destroyed and stopped. Kneeling, he unfolded the intricate silver instrument on the back of his head and channeled a hyper frequency sound wave through it. After a few moments, images began flooding in, giving him a rough map of the hospital. His target was on the roof. He stood and moved towards the stairs.

IC Jet [sunny Square]:
"Oh, right; thanks," the rookie replied as he stood still and waited for the nanites to complete their task. Splint then turned his attention to the comm lines, leaving Jet to watch the medical team absently as he wondered how the nanites worked, or what even happened to them when they were done. He made a mental note to ask Splint about that another time.

IC Wolfe [Hospital]:
Wolfe remained where he was, but shifted his attention to Abacus. "Jade's waiting," he told Furno without turning. "If you want, I can stay with the kid here while you take the big guy up."

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Civilian Profile:

Name: Silvia Raine.

Job/Location: Pilot/Engineer. She drifts from system to system, seeking out any possible opportunities to ply her trade, and can usually be found at the local shipyard, spaceport or bar.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/FYffT5O.png

Bio: Formerly a simple pilot, the company she worked for went bankrupt, forcing her to seek alternative employment. However, pilot and engineer vacancies were scarce in her sector, and she lacked the skills to get into any other jobs. Dejected, she decided to use her remaining money to buy and outfit a ship all of her own, and become a private contractor.

She takes on a neutral stance on conflicts, believing that both good and evil are necessary for balance to exist in the galaxy. As such, she is willing to work with heroes, villains, civilians, or all three simultaneously, so long as she gets payed, and they refrain from violence towards each other while on board her ship.

Edited by Nato Greavesy

GM NPC ZIB

"Sorry Abacus, I am really distracted right now. But the map of the underground facility is quite useful."

"Alright, everyone, here is a map of the underground facility below, and some data we have on it, including passcodes for the doors and the layout. We need to get to that command center and disable that rocket."

"Also, this is a layout of upper Tranquis. If anyone wants to disable some mirrors to the north and south of the city, we might be able to slow them down."

He then turned back to Abacus. "Thanks for the help. I've sent the schematics down to weapons analysis, and they should have a report by the time you get back. If you need anything rushed through, just let me know."

NPC FURNO

"Execellent work as usual, Abacus," said Furno with a grin. He grabbed Karter and took the two villains towards the ship. "Wolfe, you go with Sarcen and get to to that rocket. We're running out of time. Abacus, you might want to go with them unless you have something better to do with yourself."

GM IC ???

The villain moved smoothly through the hall toward the facility, until he noticed something flitting behind him. He looked to the left and right, noticing something evading his optic sensors. It was the healing robot from earlier.

The one he had seen healing the Hero. The villain thought about that. Karter's healing robots didn't heal just anybody - there were safeguards in place to prevent them from fixing enemies. He had figured that the Heroes had managed to override that somehow. A moot point.

But now the bot was following him. While it was possible that it was just following its natural instinct to return to base, any programmer worth his salt would have overriden that. And the evasive pattern was suspicious.

His mind flashed back to the Hero holding his hand for longer than usual. While his systems could mimic the appearance of a Hero right down to the exact structure of the molecules, he would never route his mental processes through the crude processing of...

Which might have been just what that Hero was looking for. And then it set the robot to follow him, because he didn't find it.

He entered the underground facility, effortlessly punching in the code, only to see a canon pointed right at him.

"Get lost, Hero." said the enraged voice of Dumacc. "This is private property. Trepassers will be prosecuted to the full extent of intergalactic law."

I figured if I was going to make a civilian, I'd at least make them someone who could be useful to everyone:

Civilian Profile:

Name: Silvia Raine.

Job/Location: Pilot/Engineer. She drifts from system to system, seeking out any possible opportunities to ply her trade, and can usually be found at the local shipyard, spaceport or bar.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/FYffT5O.png

Bio: Formerly a simple pilot, the company she worked for went bankrupt, forcing her to seek alternative employment. However, pilot and engineer vacancies were scarce in her sector, and she lacked the skills to get into any other jobs. Dejected, she decided to use her remaining money to buy and outfit a ship all of her own, and become a private contractor.

She takes on a neutral stance on conflicts, believing that both good and evil are necessary for balance to exist in the galaxy. As such, she is willing to work with heroes, villains, civilians, or all three simultaneously, so long as she gets payed, and they refrain from violence towards each other while on board her ship.

Ship Profile:

Name: the Wolf Pup.

Ship Size: Medium – spacious cockpit large enough for three occupants, seating in the body of the ship for an additional 20-ish beings, plus a decent-sized cargo hold.

Pilots: Silvia Raine.

NPC/S: “Alpha”, a simple repair/maintenance drone who serves as Silvia’s co-pilot/engineer, and gives her someone to talk to.

Communications Systems: The ship is capable of broadcasting and receiving messages on pretty much all galaxy-wide open channels, as well as a few lesser-known/encrypted channels that she gained access to during previous contracts.

Weapons Systems: Primarily a transport vessel, the Pup relies on its heavily reinforced armour plating to protect it from missiles, lasers, asteroids, extreme temperatures, etc. The cockpit has been further reinforced to prevent easy access in the unlikely event of a boarding situation. For combat situations, the ship carries a heavy laser cannon on each wing, and is able to deploy countermeasures to divert heat-seeking projectiles and the like.

Propulsion Systems: Rather than possessing a small number of bulky, easily-targetable engines, the back of the ship is clustered with numerous smaller thrusters. To aid in manoeuvrability, smaller stabilising rockets are positioned all over the vessel. Because it’s designed for lengthy space voyages, the ship has a large fuel capacity, and keeps spare fuel cells in the cargo hold as well.

MOC/S: Wolf Pup. Alpha.

Silvia Raine approved.

I'm not quite ready to approve ship profiles juuust yet for players. If I was, I probably would have to turn this one down because the armor is just a little much - heavy armor (which would have to be reflective to deflect lasers) with boatloads of tiny propulsion devices embedded that qualify as holes in said armor? Really?

Also, you really need to specify what the heat-seeking evasion devices are. Is the ship just manueverable enough to ditch them into an asteroid? Does it launch flares or a bunch of red-hot metal? That kind of stuff is important because it might come up in a spot where this ship isn't dodging heat missiles, like in combat.

Okay here goes my first RPG attempt

Hero Profile

Name: Eloise Thumper

Powers and Abilities: Thumper is a walking tank. She's made for strength and endurance and due to a personal interest, has a lot of skill in hand-to-hand combat, mostly regarding wrestling, boxing, and other such techniques.

She's also heavily armoured, and has a very high tolerance for pain, as she was designed to be able to get up close and personal with villainy, even under heavy fire.

Weapon(s): Thumper is not proficient with blasters, and uses them very rarely, if at all. Instead, she uses either her bare fists/feet or power gloves, which can issue a shockwave when struck against a surface at force.

Appearance: Thumper is physically large and burly, designed for missions where brute force is required. She stands head and shoulders above the average Hero, and is easily wider than one too. She often wears a belt- specifically, a replica of the Champion Belt from the Makuro Wrestling Federation Championships. She considers it training to get used to the real one. Her colours are red, orange and green. Her core, like her eyes, is yellow. She's often wearing a friendly smile and seems genuinely happy to be here.

Here's a terrible MSPaint image of her. Drawn super quick to reflect her colour scheme (an attempt was made at a luchador palette), I'll put up a better picture once it's done/if needed.

Bio:
 Eloise Thumper is a relatively new Hero. She is not the brightest bulb by a long shot, and is little help for missions of stealth or diplomacy.

Thumper is a genuinely caring, nice person, despite her love of violent sport. Outside of the ring, she does not have a mean bone in her body. She, however, will fight crime to the best of her ability with what she has learned in her matches. She is devoutly loyal to the Hero Factory and forces of good in general.

Her most obvious hobby is various styles of boxing, wrestling, et cetera. She's won a few Newbie League trophies and medals outside of the Hero Factory, though has been warned repeatedly about not taking it above that level, and 'putting on kid gloves' for those she faces. She does tend to be confused about why her fellow Heroes refuse to train with her, though. She does not realise that, after seeing her perform a perfect elbow-drop into a training drone so forcefully that she makes its limbs pop off, they hesitate to put themselves in any situation that involves going up against her. Also, she's terrifyingly aggressive in the ring, like she's another person altogether.

A very by-the-book Hero, she has memorised the Hero handbook from cover to cover and it's one of the few things outside of wrestling that she has almost encyclopaedic knowledge on. She does what she feels is right, and when that's too much of a grey area, she turns to the manual. She is not fond of breaking rules.

She's Dunkan Bulk's biggest fan, and becomes very flustered and shy when in his presence. Other Heroes, she treats with friendliness and respect.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.