phintos comics 2015

phinto

I have a feeling that Dark Hunters will figure out that we have the crystal and just drop by anyway. But hey, more fight scenes!

well I got bed news for you, I am on an ART BLOCK! why? because my brain cant even think about an idea design for the members of the dark-hunter gang. (D9) because I have other stuff to let it all out, Christmas comic (for reals), myst style game making, Christmas stuff. while I am doing stuff whatever.

I need each and every one of your art ideas, for making a dark hunter members for the comics. winner gets there ideas in the comic as a PGS enemy and to give credit. okay good.

Oh, I was actually gonna offer my help anyway! I'll have to see what I can do after work! :)

EDIT: How many designs can I submit?

i think 6 of them in different shapes and sizes. and opposite colors of the toa,

cyan/gray, grayblue/purple, white/black, violet/aliengreen, yellow/black, green/red,

because we have the 3 of them planned out.

So, you want three designs? I can do that.

mindeth the cobwebs

I have a feeling that Dark Hunters will figure out that we have the crystal and just drop by anyway. But hey, more fight scenes!

well I got bed news for you, I am on an ART BLOCK! why? because my brain cant even think about an idea design for the members of the dark-hunter gang. (D9) because I have other stuff to let it all out, Christmas comic (for reals), myst style game making, Christmas stuff. while I am doing stuff whatever.

I need each and every one of your art ideas, for making a dark hunter members for the comics. winner gets there ideas in the comic as a PGS enemy and to give credit. okay good.

Oh, I was actually gonna offer my help anyway! I'll have to see what I can do after work! :)

EDIT: How many designs can I submit?

i think 6 of them in different shapes and sizes. and opposite colors of the toa,

cyan/gray, grayblue/purple, white/black, violet/aliengreen, yellow/black, green/red,

thnks make to each of them with a diffrint element

because we have the 3 of them planned out.

So, you want three designs? I can do that.

try one that was CYBER based (grayblack/glowing green like a hacker) (electric & psyche)

(no on saying that 6 of them) (misleaded)

Edited by phinto

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

try one that was CYBER based (grayblack/glowing green like a hacker) (electric & psyche)

Sure!

So, you want three Hunters or what?

six hunters

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Sure!

six hunters

Alright. I've already completed one and I'll get to work on some others.

Is there a due date on the designs?

Edited by The Root
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Sure!

six hunters

Alright. I've already completed one and I'll get to work on some others.

Is there a due date on the designs?

December to February.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

BAD NEWS, THERE WAS AN INSTANT MESSAGE FROM THE D9.

hacker.png

GREETINGS MORTALS I am Maljan Hacker, a metru master of cybernetic systems and technology, and a smartest dark hunter HAX member of the D9. infect I am an "ONLY" smartest of the dark hunters then you BZpower N00Bz are. seriously have they never heard of MPC's? GMS's? METRUNDO VIIU? TROLOLOLOLO I admit I am once a game maker, solving puzzles, platformer, action rpg's, inspire me to make one for the matoran, even LEGO and BZpower members. (AS LONG IF THEY WHERE INTERESTING AND TREATED THEM WITH RESPECT!)

​so sooner or later this new game will be out very soon, AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO! if you want to find me, you have to play MY RULES FIRST TOA! 》:D

-Hacker

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

• 1 month later...

I brought back dark709 and superkid11 just for a change.

but it looks to be that those 2 are deprested... l think they need is some FAITH in there hearts, just so they can never give up in those who needed them the most.

(oh great... look who decide to jump in and ruin everything!)

(why am I hypocritical? lets find out in a new comic located under a "new" section)

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Man, if Dark709 catches up with Takuatheavrahk, he'll get out of his funk for sure. If you remember how Dark handled GSes, you could almost call him a sadist. Sadists get a high off of the suffering of others, after all.

superkid and dark's felt creeped out when takuatheavrahk gave them a warm hug. maybe this isn't the way things work.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

• 2 weeks later...

too be honest, i was stuck with doing simple comics. maybe i can take brake from saga and do other comic ideas.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

too be honest, i was stuck with doing simple comics. maybe i can take brake from saga and do other comic ideas.

By that, do you mean continuing this series, but keeping it simpler, or just starting an entirely new series? Either way, you have my support.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

By that, do you mean continuing this series, but keeping it simpler, or just starting an entirely new series? Either way, you have my support.

I think I need an animator to make a opening sequence for the comic series.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

That would be cool, but it doesn't answer my question.

mindeth the cobwebs

the answer is that I need to keep it simpler.

will anyone be my animator?

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Thank you; that answers my question. I'm sorry if I came across as rude back there. I have no excuse and I'll take steps to watch my "virtual tone" in the future.

Won't be me. I can't animate. :P

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you; that answers my question. I'm sorry if I came across as rude back there. I have no excuse and I'll take steps to watch my "virtual tone" in the future.

that's okay, I need more for my 3d remake of chapter 1.

voice overs of phinto, wairu, and original voice overs of onipex and jevik. not to mention (the kaita guy thing... what ever?) I think he look cool.

oh and btw, new comic

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

voice overs of phinto, wairu, and original voice overs of onipex and jevik. not to mention (the kaita guy thing... what ever?) I think he look cool.

oh and btw, new comic

Woah, 3D remake? I'm definitely sticking around for that!

Voice acting as well? Cool! Do you have the voice acting all taken care of? Also, the Kaita was named Rahkshi Kaita Xo, I believe.

Read the new comic. I thought all the different settings were awesome, but yeah, there weren't a lot of elemental properties involved. As for Wairu, he sure is subtle. Maybe he can be the big hero and comfort Kanini or something. :D That is, if he's still alive after dealing with Husker. Also, Bohrok are always trouble, but if Phinto can solo a Rahkshi Kaita, I'm sure he has a way around the Bohrok.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

oh and btw, new comic

Voice acting as well? Cool! Do you have the voice acting all taken care of? Also, the Kaita was named Rahkshi Kaita Xo, I believe.

Read the new comic. I thought all the different settings were awesome, but yeah, there weren't a lot of elemental properties involved. As for Wairu, he sure is subtle. Maybe he can be the big hero and comfort Kanini or something. :D That is, if he's still alive after dealing with Husker. Also, Bohrok are always trouble, but if Phinto can solo a Rahkshi Kaita, I'm sure he has a way around the Bohrok.

I'm sure you will,

I'm sure your right,

I'm sure dallier will come useful.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

kanininew.png

this is kanini enjoying her holiday here in summer.

she don't want to get fully naked, just to rest from all that uncomforting armor. at least none of them are made of metal... are they? :???: 

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

oh and btw, new comic

I'm sure you will,

I'm sure your right,

I'm sure dallier will come useful.

You would be correct!

Alright, cool.

With all the upgrades he got, I'm inclined to agree.

kanininew.png

this is kanini enjoying her holiday here in summer.

she don't want to get fully naked, just to rest from all that uncomforting armor. at least none of them are made of metal... are they? :???:

Jeez, what part of the planet does she live on? Where I am, it's not even Spring yet!

The sundress should be a refreshing change. In the BIONICLE lore, the Matoran are mostly mechanical, but partially organic as well. As for the armor, I think it's also metal.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 months later...

sorry IM LATE

i got so many projects.

I didn't mean to waste yah.

BTW new comic!!

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

• 2 months later...

​Ah, so it seems they were not aware of what the rock was capable of, eh? And no Phinto gets some new abilities, it should be pretty interesting to see how this will play out in future comics. Hopefully the turaga won't get too mad at him for absorbing the rock's power. :P

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...