The Center of Everywhere

King Joe

Okay guys, I have an announcement to make. This will be met with either shocked disbelief or a sigh of relief. After hearing some critiques of my Advent Calendar comic, and seeing comments not specifically related to my comic elsewhere, I have come to the realization that Mega Man, X, Sonic, and the rest, are hindering my potential as a comic maker. I'm using them more as a crutch. So, here's what's going to happen. He current story arc involving Dr. light and Tail's new gaming system, SKYRIM, and an evil plot shall wrap up with Mega Man, X, Sonic and friends to all return to their respective dimensions. The barrier keeping everyone in Chimoru shall fall, meaning that current PGS's can now send me their favorite kit, and they shall appear in that form (Yes Pirok that means you can use RAYG!) I am removing the video game characters to enable me to use my PGSs more, so be happy. This means that you will all appear more!

Okay guys, I have an announcement to make. This will be met with either shocked disbelief or a sigh of relief.After hearing some critiques of my Advent Calendar comic, and seeing comments not specifically related to my comic elsewhere, I have come to the realization that Mega Man, X, Sonic, and the rest, are hindering my potential as a comic maker. I'm using them more as a crutch. So, here's what's going to happen. He current story arc involving Dr. light and Tail's new gaming system, SKYRIM, and an evil plot shall wrap up with Mega Man, X, Sonic and friends to all return to their respective dimensions. The barrier keeping everyone in Chimoru shall fall, meaning that current PGS's can now send me their favorite kit, and they shall appear in that form (Yes Pirok that means you can use RAYG!) I am removing the video game characters to enable me to use my PGSs more, so be happy. This means that you will all appear more!

Thats awsome. Too bad my sprite sheet that I like is chimoru(The one I sent to you). I might have something else I like if I find it.

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

*Opens mouth, as though about to say something*

Yes Pirok that means you can use RAYG!

*Closes mouth, seeming slightly disappointed*You're getting good at predicting my responses now... :lol:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

*Closes mouth, seeming slightly disappointed*You're getting good at predicting my responses now... :lol:
*Snickers*Thanks!And on that note, New Comic!Comic 5: Gettin' his Rear in Gear

• 3 weeks later...

OLOOK OLOOK! IT'S... IT'S....Not a new comic. BUT A NEW BANNER!Here's the deal: I'm not having a lot of time for this comic, which I do love. So, consider it on hiatus until further notice. BUT! There is a new banner to show you that I haven't forgotten you all. IT INCLUDES MY THREE NEWEST PGS'S!tcoe_banner.png

*Snickers*Thanks!And on that note, New Comic!Comic 5: Gettin' his Rear in Gear
It's about time Tails does something! He never got his rear in gear until now!Are you doing a Valentine's Day special?

mindeth the cobwebs

I can't believe I haven't posted here yet either. I just read your recent comics, and I got to say that I love them so far. I love the character use and storylines of the comics. The situations are very unique. all together an excellent comic series.Keep up the good work~SoranPS: You should also change the first post for the new PGS and GS decision.

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

This, is an epicly funny comic. You managed to make it funny WITHOUT utter randomness! But a few more sarcastic jokes would spice it up.

And tell me, how would we know it was sarcasm? :sly:And randomness is good, in some cases. Comedy is not always easily achieved without randomness; Sometimes randomness can be very much necessary. If someone can be random, funny, and still make sense, then they mastered comedy.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 3 years later...

Hey, I really like that rifle sprite in your signature, do you have a sprite of it available for public use? I'll give credit to you for creating it. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.