what bionicle 2001-2015 pisces glow under blacklight?

phinto

how many bionicle 2001-2015 pisces that can glow under blacklight?​
if neon Lego pieces emits when hit by a rays of ultraviolet averment.
how many florescent colored lego can you all find?
((post all the blacklight emitted lego pieces that glow like green, orange-red, or pink.))

or reply it it below.

Edited by phinto

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

I’ve looked into this way too much, so here’s my list. I'm going based off the Bricklink color guide, so if there are any discrepancies in color names that's why.

Trans Neon Green: Probably the most common element. It’s been used as an eye color for almost the entirety of Bionicle, but it’s been made as shells and bones in CCBS, notably on Pohatu.

Trans Neon Orange: The older version of trans orange, it was also used a lot as eye colors, like with the Bohrok and also the socket element used in the Rahkshi. It has also appeared a bit in CCBS, like the second wave of Hero factory and second wave of Chima Ultrabuilds.

Trans Medium Blue: There are various shades of trans blue, but only this one actually glows under a black light. It hasn’t really shown up in CCBS, but it was used as Kopaka’s eyes and Glatorian heads (and as Bohrok eyes, but only on Kazi.) Most notably, it was used as sockets in 2006 and 2007, like in Matoro and Takadox. One of my favs.

Trans Orange: The newer style, it doesn’t glow quite as well, or even at all sometimes. It’s appeared in a few flame CCBS pieces (and as sockets in Jaller Inika) but it’s not as widespread in Bionicle as the other trans orange.

Trans Bright Green: This is the newer trans green color, and it’s appeared in a fair amount of CCBS sets, like in the Protector of Jungle, Skull Slicer, some Rocka sets, ext. It still glows pretty well.

Trans pink and trans yellow (the original Tahu and Gali eye colors) also glow nicely, but you won’t find those colors except as the eye stalks.

Also, Glow in the Dark elements also “glow” under a black light, like Kanoka discs and Piraka teeth.

Oh, and standard technic yellow pieces made in the late 90s, at least the smaller ones.

:music:

Edited by xccj
  • Upvote 5

I’ve looked into this way too much, so here’s my list. I'm going based off the Bricklink color guide, so if there are any discrepancies in color names that's why.

Trans Neon Green: Probably the most common element. It’s been used as an eye color for almost the entirety of Bionicle, but it’s been made as shells and bones in CCBS, notably on Pohatu.

Trans Neon Orange: The older version of trans orange, it was also used a lot as eye colors, like with the Bohrok and also the socket element used in the Rahkshi. It has also appeared a bit in CCBS, like the second wave of Hero factory and second wave of Chima Ultrabuilds.

Trans Medium Blue: There are various shades of trans blue, but only this one actually glows under a black light. It hasn’t really shown up in CCBS, but it was used as Kopaka’s eyes and Glatorian heads (and as Bohrok eyes, but only on Kazi.) Most notably, it was used as sockets in 2006 and 2007, like in Matoro and Takadox. One of my favs.

Trans Orange: The newer style, it doesn’t glow quite as well, or even at all sometimes. It’s appeared in a few flame CCBS pieces (and as sockets in Jaller Inika) but it’s not as widespread in Bionicle as the other trans orange.

Trans Bright Green: This is the newer trans green color, and it’s appeared in a fair amount of CCBS sets, like in the Protector of Jungle, Skull Slicer, some Rocka sets, ext. It still glows pretty well.

Trans pink and trans yellow (the original Tahu and Gali eye colors) also glow nicely, but you won’t find those colors except as the eye stalks.

Also, Glow in the Dark elements also “glow” under a black light, like Kanoka discs and Piraka teeth.

Oh, and standard technic yellow pieces made in the late 90s, at least the smaller ones.

:music:

I understand, I thought onua's earth protector has violet transparent. but I think you have made a decent list.

BTW, about those colors, I need them in order to create a sets of bionicle  toa, monsters, matoran.

or use the t med blue and hot pink/or orange red for TRON! make sure they light up.

bio.net is in my GIF with a mask's signed BIO.net.

and 1 thing, how can you make a blueprint of the new sets, or rather finding a mod download to experement one? or, how to you get the sprites of the construction pieces for bionicle? because I find one like those!

all_spritesp.png

give credit to someo​ne else made that

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

how many bionicle 2001-2015 pisces that can glow under blacklight?​

This one actually emits its own light :P  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/PiscesCC.jpg

On-topic, I think that many of the milky white glow in the dark pieces can glow under a black light, like Kanoka disks and such.

• Upvote 2

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Ah yes, the Pisces which can glow. Of course, the astrological symbol-related material in Bionicle has always tragically underepresented, much less those which can additionally fluoresce. However, there is still some insight which can be found, if one examines ... mumble mumble ...

*much handwaving ensues*

~B~

• Upvote 3

Ah yes, the Pisces which can glow. Of course, the astrological symbol-related material in Bionicle has always tragically underepresented, much less those which can additionally fluoresce. However, there is still some insight which can be found, if one examines ... mumble mumble ...

*much handwaving ensues*

~B~

We had the same idea. What of the Launcher Leo and the Kanohi Aquarius? We must bring these Bionicle astrological items into the light. Nixie is officially the most underappreciated character.  :P

Edited by Jacquestodian Vanson
  • Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

*much handwaving ensues*

~B~

We had the same idea. What of the Launcher Leo and the Kanohi Aquarius? We must bring these Bionicle astrological items into the light. Nixie is officially the most underappreciated character.  :P

*sigh~* well can you 2 at least ether support my comics in this link?

or the gif image of bio.net below the link?

don't forget to comment.

or you would talk some more?

ether way I need those colors for my project.

on-topic:

the neon colors for the bio.net sets, even if they had light up limbs or not, they still have neon trans limbs.

written in this list below

red-orange: jaller, huki, ga-lox, le-lox

T med blue: halli, matoro, ta-lox, ko-lox

lime neon: kongu, neperu, ro-lox, vo-lox

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Just the other night, while playing around with a blacklight, I accidentally passed over a MOC that used Stringer 3.0's Hero Core, which glowed a bight yellow-ish green, where it was originally Keetorange. Here's the interesting part: I tried other Keetorange pieces, and they all turned dark.

If I come across any more, I'll let you know.

• Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Mainly the fish ones.

Fish ones? You mean sets that were set in The Pit?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Mainly the fish ones.

It was a joke about him spelling "pieces" as "pisces." That being said, it was also partially serious because both Nocturn and Takadox had parts that would glow under a blacklight.

Ah, gotchya. Didn't know about the real fish bit.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 10 months later...

Mainly the fish ones.

It was a joke about him spelling "pieces" as "pisces." That being said, it was also partially serious because both Nocturn and Takadox had parts that would glow under a blacklight.

Ah, gotchya. Didn't know about the real fish bit.

i *aham* meant to say pieces, like pieces of lego.

also... my theory is clear... that florescent colored lego's glowed under black light.

but my theory is this: with tahu's hot magenta pink and gali's original bright yellow existing.

what if you can mix the plastic colors together into a new prettier one?

like this

(hot magenta violet) = hot pink + medium blue

(alien cyan) = medium blue + neon lime

what do you guys think?

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

[snip]

i *aham* meant to say pieces, like pieces of lego.

also... my theory is clear... that florescent colored lego's glowed under black light.

but my theory is this: with tahu's hot magenta pink and gali's original bright yellow existing.

what if you can mix the plastic colors together into a new prettier one?

like this

(hot magenta violet) = hot pink + medium blue

(alien cyan) = medium blue + neon lime

what do you guys think?

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for over 60 days.  It is considered revival and then I have to fight a zombie topic before it runs away to elsewhere in the forum.

*zombie topic ripped in two through brute force*

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg