[UK/WW] HTF sets, Kanohi and other parts for sale/trade

TheOneVeyronian

Hey again BZP'ers!

Recently I've been struggling financially so, regrettably, I have been left no choice but to sell a few collectable/hard to find bits and bobs I've accumulated over the last year or two:

21778359412_6e0d087eba_z.jpg

(This is by no means everything I have that I'm willing to sell, I need to do some more digging as I have some other rare-ish parts lying around somewhere. But take the contents of this picture as a start ;) )

I'm located in the UK and am happy to ship to most countries. Buyer pays shipping costs if buying, prices start at £0.95 for UK, £2.45 for Europe, £3.15 for USA/Canada and £3.30 for Australia. Sets will cost more to send, and some masks and parts will have to go as parcel post which costs more, feel free to ask me for more precise shipping costs  :) If you want signed for (it's recommended if you're buying high value things), it's £1.10 extra for UK and ~£5 extra for ROW

So here's what I have and their prices. If it's got a strikethrough over it, it means I've sold it:

Sets:

70783 Protector of Fire. Sealed. Rare because it has been signed by the Bionicle designers (yes I did try to sell this before on here). £20

70209 CHI Mungus. Sealed. £13

Kanohi:

All Kanohi are used, excellent condition, priced at around/below current BL for sale worldwide average where available.

Metallic Gold Akaku £2

Brown Akaku Nuva £1

Telluris flip mask £2

Gresh mask (MISMOULDED) (I'm selling this mask) Can't really price this. Open to offers.

Infected Hau £2.50

Poisoned Hau Nuva - Green Stripe £4

Poisoned Hau Nuva - Red Forehead £3.50

Jutlin £1.20

Red Kakama £2.50

Metallic Silver Kakama £1

Metallic Gold Kaukau £2.50

Protodermic Kaukau Nuva £10

Metallic Silver Miru £1.50

Metallic Gold Miru £2.50

TNGM £2.50

Miru Nuva (AA style B) INCLUDES INNER GLASS £1.50

Green Pakari £1.50

Metallic Silver Pakari £1.50

Metallic Gold Pakari £2

Pakari Nuva (AA style) £2

Dark Green Hordika Vakama mask £1

Medium Blue Ruru £3

Other stuff:

CCBS heads, still sealed in their plastic baggies. If somebody wants them for 50p each, be my guest! I've got no use for them  :P

Trans-Clear HF BA Visor (guaranteed original and unwiped! Might have more of these somewhere) 80p

92222 HF Shield with Handle, Titanium Metallic. Normally I wouldn't have given these a second glance, but the prices for this part have skyrocketed, and I have 18 of them, and if you're looking to BL that limited edition Batpod then these are necessary ;)  £4 each, or 6 for £20. Pretty sure this is the cheapest you're going to find these nowadays!

If you're looking to buy more than one item, PM me with what you want and a price, we can work something out.

Wanted:

Cash, in GBP, through Paypal. That's what I'm mainly looking for.

However, I may consider trading for the following: Trans-clear Mask of Fire, Trans-Neon Green Skull Scorpio Mask and Kraata. Lots of Kraata. If you have any Kraata that aren't inked in black on this checklist, I want them!  :D

Buyer to pay all shipping costs if paying.

I've traded here a few times before successfully (as well as many times on other fan sites), so buy/trade with confidence  :)

Any questions, please do PM me or post in this thread and I will do my best to answer. If your post just says what you are interested in (since it may be difficult to send me a PM on the mobile version of BZP) I will normally send you a PM in reply to your post  ;)

EDIT: Please, do not reply to this thread unless you are deadly serious about buying the item(s). If you ask me for a postage cost then find that it's too high and breaks the deal, please politely say so instead of simply ignoring my reply! It wastes what little time I have and it's annoying especially if you are asking to buy the very rare signed PoF which currently has interest from several members. Sorry, I had to put that because I don't want to deal with timewasters  <_< I hope everybody understands  :) 

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Hi, I'm interested in the following masks:

TNGM, Red Kakama, Metallic Silver Kakama, Metallic Gold Akaku, Brown Akaku Nuva, Protodermic Kaukau Nuva, Medium Blue Ruru and the Poisoned Hau Nuva's (both).

-Sular

I've sent you a PM in response :)

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

The signed PoF is currently reserved, pending sale.

I might be putting the PDG 92222's and the sealed CHI Mungus on eBay in the next couple of days, if I do they will be pulled from sale here so if you're interested in them, do give me a shout :)

And I'm still searching for a ton of Kraata, so even if you don't want anything I'm offering but have some Kraata I'm missing (see checklist linked in main post), I may be interested in buying them at the right price :)

If for whatever reasons, the buyer of the Fire Protector has to draw back, I am interested in buying the set instead.

The buyer doesn't seem to be very responsive to my PM's at the moment after I told them the shipping costs, so if it turns out they don't want it, or I don't hear back from them by the end of the week, I'll PM you and offer it to you  :)