What is your Self-MOC?

Dallior

So, me and [NAME CHANGED] are working on a little [bLOCKED] featuring [bLOCKED], although octopus [bLOCKED] [bLOCKED] the G2 Toa Mahri [bLOCKED]. Got all that? :P

Just kidding. I wanted to browse the forums and find out what you BZPeeps identify as for your self-MOC. Like a Ta-Matoran, a Vortixx, a Toa of Stone, etc, for future reference. Just post below what species your self-MOC is.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

this is! <except that's a drawing because it is very hard to make good custom torso/arm builds somehow.

still, the lower leg area is all figured out, and i know i'm using a nuva-chestplate because i'm lazy like that. :u

(that is a toa of lightning btw, back from when i didn't know the colorscheme for it and now i'm just too stubbornly set on orange to change it, oops. )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I don't have a picture with only my self MOC, but you can see him the best in this picture. Scroll to the bottom, and you will see a keetongorange and medium azure Matoran with a brown Kakama. Also Pohatu. That's right- just because I am a canon character doesn't mean I can't make a self-MOC! 

LINK

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

It changes too often.

It's usually a Po-Toa with a theoretical mask that doesn't exist IRL, so I normally just draw rather than build my selfMOC, regardless, it's still undergone change, from this weird, Cyclopian thing, to..well...this...to a bunch of other variations of the same, I currently just imagine the stone equivalent of these guys:

Video_Okoto_2.png

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I don't think I have a self-MOC, because just when I think I have one I end up taking it apart to build something else.  I wonder if I'm the only one who suffers from this problem, though =P

The current one, however, is half Matoran, half Nui-Jaga.  In blue because I can never find any purple.  Pretty much a McToran torso with longer legs, two arms plated with Onua claws, and a third arm stretching behind its shoulders.  It's supposed to be Agion, my ill-fated Bionifight character.  He looks strangely short next to my trio of Dark Hunters that inhabit my dresser.  If he's still not in the parts bin by this weekend I might post pictures.

• Upvote 1

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

A Black and Trans. Lime Le-Matoran With Teal Miru.

I'm Constantly Fiddling around with it.

The Picture above is outdated, I've Purged it of Solid Lime, Added more Trans. Lime(To the Feet and Arms) and made the torso more solid.

The Teal Miru is on it, Because thats my Favorite mask, and If I get Anymore Teal peices, I'm going to add them to It.

Making a self-MOC is one of my goals as a MOCer. However, because I don't have many Bionicle pieces to experiment with, that dream may never come to pass. If I ever do pull it off, it'll be a smaller fellow with a lime Mahiki. :P

I wish You luck in trying to make the Noble Mahiki look good.

Miras and I make this mask look good. 

i'm sorry my mother is making me a grammar freak plz help

Edited by Dragon11603

I'd say Fulmen is my self MOC. He's nothing special, he's just a Vo-Matoran with a sand blue Kakama, hands and feet that uses the rebuilt matoran form from 2003. I wish I had him in real life.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

My Self-MOC is Toa Araun, as I like the ice and the aesthetic of the Hau and Mask of Fire.

G2 iteration - Master of Ice (Version 2)

16633817938_49e90e7731_c.jpg

G1 iteration - Toa of Ice

16633809428_8c0c4efba3_c.jpg

He has an unusual development history, first appearing as "Toa Aaron" back in 2002, who was simply Kopaka with no shield and a white Hau. I wrote more about Araun's story and development as a model here.

Edited by Logan McOwen
  • Upvote 5

A stocky Po-Matoran who looks more like an Onu-Matoran painted burnt-orange. He carries a lime-green backpack and hitch-hikes around Spherus Magna.

https://instagram.com/p/6xYUqFQzsC/?taken-by=po_matoran_montus (Shameless instagram plug)

• Upvote 1

gb_civil_war_ara_banner_2.jpg 
Proud Graphics Artist.
Current 2015 collection:

I have them all :P

green = all, blue = partial, black = none

Only non-promotionals counted

I'm currently working on updating him, but my self-MOC is a Toa of Fire named Arxtann.
Ergo this guy.

http://i.imgur.com/m1uXDMD.jpg

He's pretty cool, and he utilizes my favorite torso piece from my favorite G1 canister sets. That is much larger than I thought it would be.

Edit: Large image linked.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Oh boy.

I've got three standing Self-MOCs, in three different stories. 

There's Toa Ekorak, Ekorak, and Entropy.

I know, Es.

But Ekorak and Entropy are actually non BIONICLE. They're my own species. My own concept. The one that would matter to this topic is Toa Ekorak.

As per the name, he's technically a Toa. More specifically, however, he's an Alpha. A subspecies of Toa with more power than a Nuva...but there are only a few of them and they're always competing in an Alphawar, or a competition between two Alpha and any of their legions or such.

But if you stripped him of his Alpha power, he's still not a canon element. Strictly speaking, he's a Toa of Antimatter with a non canon mask, the Woltrak...which is still my favorite fanmask ever, as pretentious as that is. 

Basically the Woltrak is the Mask of the Hunt, which acts as a fusion of the masks of Accuracy (Sanok), Stealth (Volitak), Speed (Kakama), Silence (Shelek, only silences user) and Fate (Calix), but only for about ten seconds. Perfect for catching somebody quickly and silently.

Also if he sounds OP, I admit he is. The hilarious thing is that all the other characters make him look pathetic. 

I abandoned the story a while back, but it is fun to remind myself of the Ek character's origins. Thanks for this topic :D

• Upvote 2

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Also if he sounds OP, I admit he is. The hilarious thing is that all the other characters make him look pathetic. 

Your characters tend to make the ones from Hearts of Vengeance look tame :P

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Your characters tend to make the ones from Hearts of Vengeance look tame :P

Omnipresent Makuta...Great Beings with one hit kill punches...a Toa capable of ripping primarily organic organisms to pieces from anywhere within sight...yeah.

Granted that's only my bonkle characters. Normal Ek and Entropy are very tame. Ek can become a 2D image and Entropy can mimic energy patterns. Wooooot wooooot.

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

I still don't understand why you can call it a "self-moc" but I guess I can tell you my character is Tuuli.

Well, MOC (my own creation) refers to something you built. Ever heard of a self-portrait? It's where you draw yourself. Same concept. You build a MOC of yourself as you like to think of yourself, hence the term "self-MOC." For example, I built a black and green Matoran that wears a Kakama, and since I consider this figure to be representative of my BZPower persona, I refer to him as my "self-MOC."

• Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

In the end, a Self-MOC is an avatar you "play" as, much like furries do with their "Fursonas". It's just a way to identify yourself without identifying yourself, if you catch my drift. The extent at which you project your true self into your Self-MOC is your choice - you can be as honest or wishful as you like. I am certainly not as stocky or strong-willed as my character, Araun, but those are definitely characteristics I want to improve about myself.

Edited by Logan McOwen

250px-MNOLG_Matoran_Kopeke.PNG

Duh.

Though if I were to make a more official self-MOC, it'd be a version of Kopeke who's probably about the height of an Av-Matoran (Phantoka-era, I mean), with a nice little staff/walking stick combo thing. I might make that at some point.

Edit: Well, I couldn't resist, so I made him.

https://legosite.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/kopekemaster-self-moc/

(Ye-es, I know it's the wrong mask, but I didn't have anything else.)

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I do not have a self-MoC mainly because I identify myself with the agori, and i honestly don't think Bionicle pieces give such organics justice.

Anyway, as I do not have a drawing to represent myself, I hope the following description does my imaginary-self justice:

My name is Iaredios of the long-since fallen minor noble family of House Paerkenon. I am of dark greyish / faded sky-blue colors that comes out as an overall sand blue skin color like Matoro's Akaku (having different pigmentations, lines, and freckles and whatnot showing the color differences and mixing), identifying that I am of Iconox descent but somewhere down the line my family had relations with a skrall or two. Along with the skin pigmentation, very distorted and faded maze-like lines (tron-lines) appear sporadically and heavily faded along upper chest, upper back, and shoulders (skrall have the same thing except the lines are solidified, and their giant cousins/forefathers have them covering their entire body). Small bony bumps appear in two lines on the top of my head going from front to back and are barely noticeable (skrall have small dull spikes and their giant cousins/forefathers have small sharp spikes).

I wear plain tan robes with a large brown hooded robe going over that.In his interest of Matoran culture, Iaredios Paerkenon have a helmet crafted that resembled the Kanohi Arthron. i am currently finishing up writings on the retun of the Element Lords, conquests by the Barraki, the New Atero Civil War, and the exciting news of a transmission from outer space that supposedly belongs to the Great Beings (to see how this turns out look at Montosoy's banner). 

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My self-MOC is this simplistic build here. I made him several years ago (along with just about everything else in my Brickshelf) though he hasn't changed much at all since then. I did once make a titan-sized version of him and a "demon" form, but those are both long lost to the black holes that are my Bionicle boxes. I also attempted to make a custom torso with custom limbs, and I actually made a fairly decent torso, but I didn't really have the pieces required for the limbs. I've also greatly revamped the swords to make them even less realistic, but I only had the pieces to upgrade one of them.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

A (currently) bulky Toa of Fire named the Kung Fu Pyro. He sorta gets rebuilt a bunch, but he always wears the Mistika Hau because APPARENTLY I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED THAT MASK.

...I liked that mask, it just doesn't look like a Hau.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You know who i am.

Just read my comics.

My latest version of myself is, as always, an ice Toa wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie and a white Akaku with golden eyes. I rarely ever have a prof picture without an Akaku.

Eventually I'd like to create a Sergei Rahkmaninoff MOC accurate to my avatar, but currently Jayar here is my latest incarnation.

*rushes to build*

Edited by Ghidora131

• 1 month later...

Just a Metru Matoran with a Metru green torso, Mata green hands and feet along with shoulders and hips, Metru blue Bohrok limbs for arms, Nokama Metru's forearms for legs (pointed part facing forward and down at the ankle area), blue eyes, and a Mata Green Hau. I don't have a lot of spare pieces to throw around, but I'm kinda happy with what I built. He's also got this pallet swap where the limbs turn white. As for a weapon, he carries Kopaka's Mata sword with a matching Nuva shoulder as a pommel. Don't have pictures, so I had to describe the guy in detail.

mindeth the cobwebs