Re-built

Taka Nuvia

rebuilt.jpg

(concepts so far)

Something from earlier this year, not yet entirely finished. I am slowly trying to find my ways towards a bunch of topics, and usually a visual journey is easier for me. :)

Anyway, here's a concept for a more cyborg-y character. This is more Gen1-y, I guess.

Comments and criticism appreciated, as always. :3

• Upvote 6

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it's like it has some "perspective lens distortion", it's a nice effect. And the line is clean and precise.
It reminds me of your "borg" period :D

It's like if a G1 character tries to rebuild herself to keep up with G2 and modernity, but I guess it's my point of view.
I like the robotic details, it's nice how, while all Bionicle are robots, some can be more "robotic" than others.
Hope to see this colored, maybe digitally?

• Upvote 1

hidron_nuva_idea.png

Really digging the hip area, actually. Nice lines, and great work as usual :)

I am really glad to hear that, the hip area was the one that bugged me the most during drawing, so I am glad it turned out well. :3

Thanks! =D

Hmm, it's like it has some "perspective lens distortion", it's a nice effect. And the line is clean and precise.

It reminds me of your "borg" period :D

It's like if a G1 character tries to rebuild herself to keep up with G2 and modernity, but I guess it's my point of view.

I like the robotic details, it's nice how, while all Bionicle are robots, some can be more "robotic" than others.

Hope to see this colored, maybe digitally?

Now that you point it out, it really does - that was not intentional, though. D: (Oh dear, the 'Borg' period? That was ages ago... :cry: )

That's an interesting way of seeing it, I hadn't thought of it like that before. But yeah, the concept of more or less robotic characters is something I've always adored about Bionicle; there's just so much potential in that. :3

Maybe, not sure yet. :/

• Upvote 2

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)