This took me a while to figure out it's a skeleton without reading the description.

Nice arms, BTW. I can't say much else since i don't know the game.

It's a fairly new game so I'm not surprised people have not heard of it yet. 

It's basically a RPG with some nice twists and turns to the genre.

I love the way you made him skeletal with the ridged connectors and gears. However, where are the silver shoulder guards from?

I think they're Nuva shoulders but with the holes hidden by the cape. What I want to know is where did that chestpiece come from.

The shoulders are the new shoulder plate piece from the Star-Wars Ultrabuilds. The silver ones are from Jango. This MOC also uses a white one on the top of his head.

The chest is not a single piece :P It's a custom one made out Knight's Kingdom shoulder plates and a Gahlok-Kal shield (his cape is connected to the Gahlok-Kal shield).

• Upvote 1

I had a signature once

it's gone now

did I mention how excited I was when I saw your name finally show up on the entry list

This is great man, you nailed the iconic visual of Papyrus perfectly. The build is clean, concise, and a lot of fun. You've got my vote for sure!

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic