[Poster] It begins...

IlReSanmto

Opening "poster.psd" log, please wait...

Sketch on paper: OK

Transposition to Digital tablet: OK

Lineart: 2/2

Flat coloring: OK

Shaders: OK

Brightness: OK

Background: OK

Photomanipulation: 3/3

Fonts: 2/2

Signature: OK

All systems go.

Showing preview.

Ibo2RrTs.jpg

CLICK HERE for "full" resolution (it's like 2000x4000, but the original hd file on my pc is HUGE! 5000x8000!)

Deviantart page

For Mata Nui's sake. That was abnormally long! D:

• Upvote 5

It's magnificent =D

I love the poses of Tahu and Gali, and the huge mask in the background (the Mask of Control?). There's just a lot going on, with the effects and the lighting, but it's all done eloquently.

Good luck in the contest!

Ohh, thanks a lot. GL to you too! :3

Oh, on the back? It's Kulta xD

This is cool! I really like how the characters are a little flexible and humanlike while still being in their Bionicle forms. They look like they're just the right amount of humanlike for a movie poster! And the glowing lighting effects are great.

Nice work! :)

• Upvote 2

I think out of all the other entries I've seen, this one has the most effort put into it.  It just looks so professional.

In the lower resolution, it almost looks like Tahu and Gali are riddled with bullet wounds, but I see what you were trying to achieve when looking at the higher resolution. :P  It looks good.

• Upvote 1

This is cool! I really like how the characters are a little flexible and humanlike while still being in their Bionicle forms. They look like they're just the right amount of humanlike for a movie poster! And the glowing lighting effects are great.

Nice work! :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback! ;D

I think out of all the other entries I've seen, this one has the most effort put into it. It just looks so professional.

In the lower resolution, it almost looks like Tahu and Gali are riddled with bullet wounds, but I see what you were trying to achieve when looking at the higher resolution. :P It looks good.

Thanks to you too xD

Well, yeah, low res sucks ahahah

Well, looks like Voting has started (and I'm doomed)

If you want to support my poster, it's in the semifinal poll HULU, Contest entry number 6!!

Edited by -Windrider-