Paranormal/ghosts Topic

Mr. House

Rules:1: Keep it anonymous. Use pseudonyms when referring to others.2: No conspiracy theories, whether they be paranormal or not. I believe these fall into the politics section.3: Feel free to argue, but keep it civilized.Now, post away.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Isn't this a little dangerous? I mean, this topic might lead to someone breaking the 'no politics/religion' rule, which will probably lead to a flame war.

As long as there's a moderator to keep them in line, I don't think that'll be much of a problem. I can't wait to read what kind of stories people will post on this thread. In fact, I remember back on the old forums there was a pretty popular topic similar to this. That was my first foray into the world of ghosts and all that good stuff. Now then, anyone here ever heard of the slenderman? That counts as paranormal I believe.

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

I've seen some things in this house before, usually quick glimpses. For a long time I dismissed it all as imagination and fatigue, until one day I saw a shadow on the wall, like someone was standing behind me and casting it in front of me (makes sense with the light position of the room). I whirled around and no one was there. Was ready to dismiss it again until I noticed my brother had the exact same reaction and he said he thought he saw a shadow.I dunno what it was, but since two of us saw the exact same thing at the exact same time, I'm a little hesitant to wave it off as a trick of the eyes.

rahkshi_symbol.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen some things in this house before, usually quick glimpses. For a long time I dismissed it all as imagination and fatigue, until one day I saw a shadow on the wall, like someone was standing behind me and casting it in front of me (makes sense with the light position of the room). I whirled around and no one was there. Was ready to dismiss it again until I noticed my brother had the exact same reaction and he said he thought he saw a shadow.I dunno what it was, but since two of us saw the exact same thing at the exact same time, I'm a little hesitant to wave it off as a trick of the eyes.

Perhaps it was Slender Man wanting 20 dollars? :P Anyway, I've not really had any paranormal experiences of my own. However, my mom has. Whenever she was little and growing up in my grandparent's old house, she would see what she has referred to as "demonic faces" or something like that whenever she would look up at the ceiling in one of the bedrooms at night. Also, my grandmothers dog would also bark randomly whenever he was in the kitchen/hallway. Now that I think about it, animals can sense paranormal stuff better than humans. While I'm on the subject, my grandmother told me that her and my grandpa's old house was built on Native American land, so maybe that explains it?

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

One time I was on a certain video site, reading comments on a video. I saw one that said "My name is (name of girl). When I was 9, I was (bad thing) and beaten to death at school. If you do not copy and paste this to 5 other videos, tonight at 3 AM I will come out of the mirror in your closet and choke you to death."Of course, I didn't believe it. But when it was night, I couldn't sleep at night. I was laying on my back, looked at the clock. 3:15 AM. I turned and faced the wall, then I heard a voice kind of hiss "heeeeeyy". Then I felt my throat closing. Of course I panicked and was like 'GOD HELP my' and it slowly stopped. Might not seem scary to you, but that was probably the most scariest thing that happened to me in my life.I have some more stories, if anybody is interested. Also, this story is real.

This obviously never happened, but it's some of the best creepypasta I've ever read. Paranormal stories are awesome.-----I sat up in the darkness of my room, frightened. Some noise from the land of the waking had jolted me out of unconsciousness. Groggy, I reached across to the nightstand, turning my alarm clock towards my face. The dim numbers read 3am, and I groaned. So much for a good night's sleep. Forgetting what had woken me, I rolled over and settled back into bed - but there it was again. A thump from the attic above me, loud and deliberate. There was another. It sounded as though someone (for surely it was a person, no house settles in a manner so resembling footsteps) was attempting to make me aware of his presence, almost toying with me. I bolted upright, adrenaline pumping. Someone was in my house.The thumping stopped somewhere above my closet. Slowly I stood up in the darkness of my room, the illumination of the alarm clock extending no further than the nightstand on which it sat. Slowly I worked my way out of my room and down the hall, heading for the storage closet, and grabbed my old bat. I retreated down the hall to stare, waiting, at the trap-door into the attic. Whoever the intruder was, he wasn't going anywhere.I held my breath, waiting for any noise, any sign of life. Nothing. Heart racing, I slowly approached and pulled down the ladder. The light was on in the attic. I wasn't sure if I'd left it that way. I climbed up as quietly as I could and peeked into the room, only to be confronted with... nothing. Nothing there at all. Just the old junk I'd left up in storage. I sighed, relieved. I must've been imagining things. It's easy to convince yourself you're hearing things when you're alone in the dark. Laughing, I shut off the lights behind me and went to lie down.I closed my eyes, thinking how ridiculous I'd been.Then - Thump. Closer now. Just as loud as I'd heard it before, closer now to the center of the room. I jumped out of bed, less frightened than angry, and rushed up the ladder, bat in hand. I kicked over boxes, swung at shadows and old clothing. Nothing. There was no one there. I rubbed my temples, climbing down the ladder and back towards my room. Too much stress at work. Must be imagining things. Maybe I'd take the day off tomorrow.I felt strange as I approached my door. Hand outstretched towards the doorknob, I hesitated, a sense of dread washing through me. I groaned. I was being stupid. I'd probably feel better after I got some sleep. Fingers rubbing the bridge of my nose, I blindly flicked on the light-switch and made my way towards my bed. I slumped down on the edge, rubbing my eyes. So tired. Had to stop being paranoid.Thump.I jerked my hands away from my face, whipping around to glare once more towawrds the attic - but with the light on, I could see it. A grotesque mockery of the human form, bent and twisted, head facing the wrong way, empty sockets where eyes should have been. Slowly, deliberately, it lifted a hand. It grinned as it slapped it down with a thump, dragging itself closer towards me.Thump.I give a panicked laugh as it smashes the bare bulb that is my only source of light, shrouding the room in darkness. I'm not insane. How could I have known?Thump.It walks on ceilings.----- Edited by Psychoshy

iloveyousignlanguagemeulin.png

Personally, I've had a ghost encounter. One night I was sleeping in my basement, and I woke up and saw a little white thing by my feet. I didn't feel any weight from it (I only had one, thin blanket) and it moved up onto my chest, and I got a better look at it. Call me crazy, but it looked exactly like my then recently-deceased albino hamster Snowball. I muttered "Snowball?" and it moved up to my shoulder, lay down, closed its eyes, and disappeared.Are encounters with cryptids included in this thread?

Sometimes I wish I had like a body guard like Arnold Schwarzenegger with his shotgun or his UZI nine millimeter

too bad that won't do anything to a ghost
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I've never really experienced anything paranormal, but I have been trying to get into sleep paralysis (lucid dreaming) mode. It's what happens when you realise that you're dreaming, but you have no control of your body at all. The only part you could control would be your eyes, and that mode makes you a bit paranoid as well. On more than one occasion, people state that they see "things" watching them, as if waiting for them. As long as they're in that mode, the thing will still stare at them.What's scary is not only the ghost looking down at you, it's the fact that you are absolutely powerless at this state. You want to scream, to jump up and run away, but nothing happens. Your body is in lockdown mode. It all ends when you wake up for real...Has anybody reached this state before?