Banners forged in the Mountain of Fire

Over the past year I have made a lot of banners, so I thought I'd drop several of them and see if anyone here likes them. unless I say otherwise, i did not make these from scratch, just flex my GIMP skills.

Behold!

Comics:

darkseid_banner.png Darkseid vs Superman

magneto_banner.jpg Magneto

aquaman_simplistic_banner.jpg Simplistic Aquaman

trench_queen_and_king_banner.jpg King and Queen of the Trench (huge one in the back)

Aquaman can actually be seen in the far left corner.

blackmanta_banner.pngAquaman and Black Manta

sandman_banner1.png Dream, Eternal of Imagination and King of Dreamworld

History:

konstaninecolossus.jpg Colossus of Megas Konstantine

lawlz-dem-mongols.jpg Lawlz Dem Mongols

at_the_walls_small.jpg At The Walls (Theodosian Walls of Konstantinopolis)

miitw_2.png Hundred Years' War

space-rho.jpg Remember the Sign(s)

Sci-Fi and Fantasy:

star_wars_flags_banner.jpg Tri-Generational Star Wars Flags

In in-story chronological order of creation.

star_wars_flags_banner_-_canvas.jpg

Same as the previous but with a canvas filter.

star_wars_flags_banner_detailed_flag_rip

Same as the first but with individual flag ripples and shading.

oblivion_and_skyrim_banner_-_9_added.jpg Elder Scrolls stuff.

a_rude_awakening_banner.jpg

Other:

little-different-derpy-sonic-2.jpg Funny picture of Sonic the Hedgehog with a fitting caption.

Older:

gman_banner1.png

j.j.pepper4prez.png 2012 USA Presidential Election joke-banner. I should update this.

From Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.

les_friction_bnnr.png

A whole Rahkshi head folder.

biological_chronicle_banner_2.png

bionicle_banner_1.png

bula_king.png Anyone remember this dinosaur? It's from the days of the McThornax, and my Bula King burger franchise was it's rival (though it was never that popular, people forgot about the bula berries from Mata-Nui.

I want to clarify that this is an old banner, probably from 2009, and thus was created before the terrible news concerning Bill Cosby became general public knowledge. I find it funny how this joke about making a very nice person into an evil one kind of came true.

I'm going to head to bed now. I'll look out for more later. Hope guys enjoy at least one banner.

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Thanks guys. I put in ones I forgot.

I like the Star Wars ones.

Glad you like it. it was tedious to get the flags in their shape, as there are barely any flags fashioned vertically. Except for the symbols themselves I made the Galactic Civil War flags from scratch, darn stripes were hard to get right. Also I had to make the little golden border on the flag of the New Republic (this flag might change if the new movies have a new flag for the New Galactic Republic). Lastly, I made them yesterday (November 2nd). :P

"Lawlz Dem Mongols" is clearly the best.

I have been trying to think of other history-based funny banners that do not include religions or possibly hurt people's national pride. If this wasn't BZPower I would be willing to do those. :lol:

EDIT: New version of that Star Wars flag banner. This is my signature's new banner and I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. B-)

star_wars_flags_banner_detailed_flag_rip

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

You should make one where by it's like you, me, and the rest of the ARA crew at a bar, having a good time, though be it in a goffy and cartoony style, not meant to be taken seriously.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

You should make one where by it's like you, me, and the rest of the ARA crew at a bar, having a good time, though be it in a goofy and cartoony style, not meant to be taken seriously.

I'd be so willing, if everyone could give me a model on how they would want to look like. :P  Shoot PMs around.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png