Hakuna Vakama, a MNOLG Edit Animation

Onuki

Hi, BZPower! I’m here to post a short animation that I recently put together using Roablin’s MNOLG Kit and some other things from the MNOLG. It’s a kind of banner for my short news comedy, Hakuna Vakama.

Click the image for the video!

hakunavakamaanimationthumbnail.png

It’s not very complicated or very long, but I wanted to try something that could demonstrate the potential of Roablin and Matoran Onknu’s very nice kit! Thanks a lot to everyone who was involved with that project! :)

Credit goes to Roablin, Matoran Onknu, Kojol, Bob 4104, Turahaga, and Takuma Nuva for the various parts of the MNOLG Kit and the MNOLG itself for the totem stones and background.

Edited by Onuki
  • Upvote 7

The Turaga seem like the type that would mess with innocent Matoran.

Great work as usual, Onuki!

I agree, they do. :P Thanks! :)

Why are Vakama's staff & feet crimson?

Those are the shades of red that the kit sets Turaga staffs and feet to; if you check the MNOLG Kit Turaga page, you'll see that the darker shade of red is an attempt to show that the Turaga looking to the side has feet that are covered more in shadow than the Turaga facing forward. I think it looks believable enough, but I also wasn't going to bother changing it. :P

Nice. With some sound and music, we could go about recreating the entire Bionicle Story as if it was an MNOLG cutscene...

Or we could just use it to bring to life your funny stories... A 6 hour long animation of "The Staring Contest" perhaps? (please no.not really that long...)

• Upvote 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Thanks, guys!

Nice. With some sound and music, we could go about recreating the entire Bionicle Story as if it was an MNOLG cutscene...

Or we could just use it to bring to life your funny stories... A 6 hour long animation of "The Staring Contest" perhaps? (please no.not really that long...)

Yes, this kit is great! A lot could be done with it. But sound and music are too advanced for me at the moment. :P

Wow, this is really well done, but how does it relate to Hakuna Vakama?

Thanks! :) And I'm glad you asked! The video is loosely based on the fact that Vakama is implied to have bribed Tamaru to give the cruise a good testimonial. However, that doesn't stop Vakama from getting annoyed when Tamaru shows up at Ga-Koro and walks right up next to him...