Ninjago Sets and Minifigures You'd Like to See

Aanchir

What LEGO Ninjago sets or minifigures would you like to see in the future? They can be characters and costumes from Ninjago media like the TV show and graphic novels, or new characters and costumes you dream up!

In this topic, you don't have to limit yourself to what's realistic. Yes, I know characters like Seliel from the LEGO Ninjago graphic novels aren't likely to ever appear as figs. But if that's a fig you'd like released, you're welcome to suggest it here!

I'll start off. I'd love to see "Airjitzu Nya Flier" and "Airjitzu Lloyd Flier" sets, similar to this year's Airjitzu fliers. They would come with brand-new Airjitzu Nya and Airjitzu Lloyd minifigures. I don't know if there's ever any chance of this happening, but we know Lloyd already officially has Airjitzu in the story from when he was possessed by Morro, and I think Nya should get the opportunity to learn Airjitzu as well! The Airjitzu minifigures are very stylish and it would be exciting to see what they would look like for Nya and Lloyd's elements. :)

I'd also like to see stone armor versions of Jay and Cole (from Episode 34 "The Titanium Ninja"). We got stone armor versions of Zane and Lloyd in set 70728 Battle for Ninjago City and a stone armor version of Kai will be appearing in this year's Target-exclusive minifigure cube (one of which was somehow obtained and auctioned off at BrickFair Virginia). But Jay and Cole are still left out. I'm not sure what would be a good opportunity to release those figs, but I would like an opportunity to add them to my collection!

And as silly as it is, I'd like a Kendo Lloyd minifigure. Last year's minifigure cube included a Lloyd DX minifigure, a costume Lloyd has never officially worn. He wasn't even a ninja when that costume was current! But it still looked awesome. And the nice thing about a Kendo Lloyd minifigure is that it'd have a 2011-style costume for Lloyd underneath! So together with Lloyd DX's hood, it'd be like getting two new costumes in one!

I'd love to see a small/medium set of Dareth's dojo, honestly. Another chance at a Dareth minifigure (including his brown ninja hood). I'd also like to see a trans-green Cole figure (representing his ghost form). On that note, let's have a set including Ghost Cole and his Snow-possession form. :P

There aren't too many other figures I'd like to see. I would like to see Zane's deepstone armor in a cheaper set, rather than only being available in the Titan Mech Battle. Now that I think about it, a lot of Zane's best outfits were primarily available in very large, very expensive sets. But that's just cuz I'm poor. :P

I'll start off. I'd love to see "Airjitzu Nya Flier" and "Airjitzu Lloyd Flier" sets, similar to this year's Airjitzu fliers. They would come with brand-new Airjitzu Nya and Airjitzu Lloyd minifigures. I don't know if there's ever any chance of this happening, but we know Lloyd already officially has Airjitzu in the story from when he was possessed by Morro, and I think Nya should get the opportunity to learn Airjitzu as well! The Airjitzu minifigures are very stylish and it would be exciting to see what they would look like for Nya and Lloyd's elements. :)

Well, at one of the conventions this year, we learned that next season (or something like that) someone other than the four ninja will learn Airjitzu, opening up the possibility for such sets. I generally dislike the Airjutzu figures, due to them not having any appearance in the TV show, and just look like weird versions of their Full Potential outfits, with the inclusion of black. That aside, it would be fitting for at least Lloyd to have one.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

No limits? Oh goody, then I want Kai, Jay, Lloyd, Amber and Nya to have new outfits that are based on the classic ninja outfit rather than having bulky armor pieces, except for Nya, I'd keep her samurai outfit. For colors, I'd give Kai & Nya sand red pieces and metallic red prints. Jay and Nya could also have sand blue hairpieces with some metallic blue molded or printed onto a strand of it. I'd give Amber dark tan purely to see how the orange and sand yellow look together.

I'd also introduce more transparent minifigure limbs in colors like trans-Fluro orange, trans-blue or even transparent brown. This will probably never happen in real life, but I would love to see a Lloyd figure cast in 24-karat gold and given away as a prize. The molds are probably retired, but I'd like to see the classic ninja hood from 1998 come back, I kind of miss that piece.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Call me crazy but I would love to see a set of the Preeminent. That'll be a sight to behold.

Either that or the Titanium Zane or the Golden Lloyd figures in a cheaper set because I'm too broke to afford the huge sets :P.

Complete with ghost launching function and Garmadon inside it?And both figures are/will be available in LEGO Dimensions fun packs.

As for my two cents on the subject,there were a couple of vehicles belonging to the stone army which never got sets.The Overlord dragon could also be an interesting set,and even if he doesn't need them,Lloyd would come with swords anyways.

Speaking of the graphic novels,I think that there were some cool characters in Stone Cold,like the Time Ninja.Though I think making the six-armed(really!) figure would be a bit extreme.

And here's the best one:A basic frame for an elemental dragon(more accurate to the show than the titanium dragon),and sold separately would be all the individual elemental masters with pieces to add to the dragon frame to personalize it.Even if you don't get the dragon,all the elemental masters would be available fairly cheaply

I want a Nimbus figure, be it a Bigfig or a brick-built design. I'd also like to see a wave of ninja released where they have Asian wide-brimmed hats (like Wu) instead of the usual hoods, kinda like Ronin's usual attire. The most far-fetched thing I'd like to see would be the Rebooted ninja vehicles (NinjaCopter, Thunder Raider, etc.) be released in their regular Nindroid colors. That would be quite the treat.

I still wish there had been a set of Borg Tower. Between the office, factory, elevators, and helipads, it seemed perfectly suited for a large flagship location-based set. Instead we just got the Temple of Fortitude in the Battle for Ninjago City set, and while that was a decent set it didn't fit the cyberpunk-esque theme of that year's sets very well. I doubt there'll be a chance to get a set like that now that the "Rebooted" arc is done, unfortunately.

I'd also love to get Nya's costume from the Rebooted and Tournament of Elements arcs in a set. Less likely now that she's a ninja, but you never know!

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I really need minifigures of Ed and Edna Walker, so I'm gonna throw in a set of their caravan and snippets of the junkyard for good measure.

Master Chen's dojo. I know we just the got the Temple of Airjitzu, but I'm up for a set depicting the foyer, the individual bedrooms, balconies, announcement area and, of course, all of the trapdoors.

The Black Bounty, otherwise known as the corrupted ruins of the Destiny's Bounty operated by Lord Garmadon and the Serpentine.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

• 1 month later...

I really want non-angry ninja faces.

We're getting some this year! Ghost Cole in Tiger Widow Island and Jay in Misfortune's Keep both include smiling alternate faces (you can see Jay's smile here). Also, all the Zane minifigures since last year (including Airjitzu Zane) include smiling faces. If you count the smiling faces from Lloyd and Kai in the 2014 and 2015 Target Minifigure Gift Sets, at least one smiling face is now available for each of the ninja!

A Nya minifig in the style of the techno or tournament robes with the half-face mask and hair. I missed out on the first year sets where she had her hair included, so it would be great to see it again.

Nya's hair doesn't really fit with the Techno-style masks. It's too long in the sides.

Nya's hair was included in Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty as an alternative to her mask, though, so it is still in production. I wish more sets would include the ninja's hair like that set does so they wouldn't have to be bald when you remove their masks. And especially since we don't yet have Zane 2.0's hair in the correct silver color.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 2

"And here's the best one:A basic frame for an elemental dragon(more accurate to the show than the titanium dragon),and sold separately would be all the individual elemental masters with pieces to add to the dragon frame to personalize it.Even if you don't get the dragon,all the elemental masters would be available fairly cheaply"

OH MY GOSH, I WOULD LOVE THAT.

• Upvote 4

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

@NickonAquaMagna

Sir, you won the Internet... I would love the elemental masters in that form as well! 

In addition to that, I would like the original element masters, and the father of Wu and Garmadon

(Now I'm going to go brainstorm how to make a modular elemental dragon system lol)

Oh, I didn't come up with it. I quoted another guy's post, but the quote got messed up, so I had to put quotations around what he said.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

• 3 weeks later...

A Nya minifig in the style of the techno or tournament robes with the half-face mask and hair. I missed out on the first year sets where she had her hair included, so it would be great to see it again.

Nya's hair doesn't really fit with the Techno-style masks. It's too long in the sides.

Nya's hair was included in Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty as an alternative to her mask, though, so it is still in production. I wish more sets would include the ninja's hair like that set does so they wouldn't have to be bald when you remove their masks. And especially since we don't yet have Zane 2.0's hair in the correct silver color.

Cool, I'll try and pick up that set before it disappears. But I do like the Techno style masks, so I would like a version of her hair that would work with them.

Edited by J46 Nui

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46