Bionicle: The New Order

Renzari

Bionicle: The New Order

By: Renzari

Part 1: Start

"Sora my lord, the intruder is in the citadel!" "What?" Natalie, Sora's personal assistant continues her announcement, "I'm sorry, but we need to leave immediately!" "No, let us see how this goes" Sora says with a grin on his face. Sora has ruled the island of Okoto for many generations and no rebellion group ever got farther than the main gate. This event was exciting the lord and his need to kill was never greater than this. As he activates his unholy armor, an intruder appears without warning, pointing his gun at Sora. During this moment, Sora was already ready to kill and positioned his bladed staff towards the intruder's neck; a stalemate. This was the beginning of The New Order.

-----

In the technological village of Kuruho, Nilkuu and his father, Varkuu, are training in the village stadium. Nilkuu uses an ancient skill passed generations to generations, "Elemental Burst". This skill, however, can drain all the energy away from the user if they are not careful. "Thanks Dad, I think that helped a little" "It gets harder from here, so be careful". Varkuu had just finished teaching Nilkuu how to activate "Elemental Burst" for ambushes and sneak attacks. "Hey Dad, I need to tell you something very important" Nilkuu looks worried. "What is it?" "I am joining the rebellion" Nilkuu says, trying to keep a straight face. Silence surrounds the area. Varkuu thinks of what he had just heard and replies a simple "Okay son".

-----

"Hey Vizuna, have you heard the news!?" "Huh? What news?" Vizuna and Kivoda are both junior villagers who live in the Divoku village and are best friends. "A rebel group has successfully infiltrated the citadel!!!" Kivoda couldn't hold her astonishment while screaming at Vizuna's face. "What are you talking about? No rebel group can be that strong. Where did you hear this anyway?" Vizuna looked at Kivoda with a doubtful look. She hesitated for a moment, then explained herself. "Well, you know how I have been trying to master Okotian magic? Well, I learned a new spell to peek into other areas of the island and..." With that she took out her book, chanted some words, and showed Vizuna the scene, which shocked her. "Oh... my... god..."

-----

"WHY YOU PUNK!!" Korgot picks up a villager. The villager, confused and frightened, slowly mutters "W-what are you talking about?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM!! HE IS NOT A GOOD PERSON!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!!" Korgot kept yelling at the villager when his friend, Tarin, shows up. "Jeez Korgot, can't you stay calm for..." Korgot heard him and instantly calmed down. He then looked at Tarin and cut him off. "Huh? Oh, sorry. This punk just saw Ekimu take Narmoto in there to talk..." He points to a small shop to his right, then drops the villager. He runs away while Korgot concludes his explanation with Tarin. "Tarin, we need to stop him!" Tarin took a breath. "Look Korgot, maybe Ekimu isn't such a bad guy. We went over this, just because he..." "Look, I am stopping him from whatever he is going to tell Narmoto and you can either come with me or stay out of it" Tarin shrugged and replied "Alright, do what you want. I just don't want anyone dying" "Oh don't worry. If anyone is going to die, it's going to be Ekimu!"

-----

"Oh look, there's Korgot. I really want to talk to him, but I have business to do." After saying this, Ekimu spots Narmoto and starts to walk faster. "Oh Narmoto! Can we have a talk?" Narmoto heard Ekimu but ignored him. He had an irritated look on his face. "Oh come on, don't ignore me. You know I always have important stuff to talk about!" Narmoto looked his way and replied "Fine Ekimu, what is it?" "Oh, we aren't talking here. How about in there?" He pointed to a small shop to his left. Narmoto nodded and followed him in. After going inside, they found a table in the far corner of the shop and took their seats. "Alright, what is it?" Narmoto was still irritated. "Oh don't worry, this isn't going to be long. You know the new rebel group 'The Lost Order'?" Narmoto looked to Ekimu in interest. "Yeah, what about them?" Ekimu continues with an evil looking smile "They just took over the citadel" "WHAT!?"

-----

"Look, sir, we need to get in now!" Kevin looked at his leader with disgust. "Do not worry, Flixen will open our way in" With this, arrows with specialized explosives fell from the sky and onto the main gates of the citadel. As explosions went on, Renzari and Kevin went in, weapons ready. "Intruders! All forces to the main gate!" Soldiers came in from all angles, then one of the generals charged in. "Kevin, go for the general! I'll go in to kill Sora!" Renzari was serious about this mission and blew soldiers away while Kevin charged his double bladed staff in the general's direction. As the battle continued, Renzari stormed in and took out the royal guards. As he approaches the final room, he gets his Proto-Rifle ready. He runs in and points his gun to Sora's head but realized that there was a bladed staff at his neck. "######, a stalemate" he said to himself while staring at the one ruler he came to kill. The New Order starts now!

Part 1: End

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i:

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2: Start

"So it has started." "Indeed it has, Gali. Let us see where this goes." "Yes, Tahu."

-----

"Really Dad? You're going to let me join?" Nilkuu, surprised, walks up to his father, waiting for an answer. "I think this island needs a new government, and I think The Lost Order is a good group to make that happen." Varkuu hugs his son and tells him "Just don't get killed, ok?" "I won't dad!" After this, a bright light appears in front of Nilkuu. From the light then forms into two girls, Kivoda and Vizuna. They were in the Divoku village until they stumbled upon an event that needed to be shared. Kivoda, using Okotian magic, teleported themselves to the Kuruho village where Nilkuu and his father, Varkuu, are training in the village stadium. "Guys, there's trouble!!" They both said in unison. Nilkuu and his father both looked at them, confused and shocked. "What's going on?" Varkuu asked the girls. Kivoda and Vizuna looked at each other, deciding who was going to explain. "Well, I have been trying to master Okotian magic for a while, right?" Kivoda was asking more to Nilkuu than she was to Varkuu. Nilkuu answered her "Yeah. You've been using magic for a whole year now, right?" "Right. Well I overheard some other villagers talk about some intrusion in the citadel and found out what spell it was and after I found out that it was true I ran straight to Vizuna" She paused to catch her breath. "So what I am trying to say is the citadel has been invaded by The Lost Order"

-----

"Why did you allow a junior villager to harness elemental power? You know he is too young to handle it!" "Calm down Kopaka, I know what I am doing. This villager is different. Besides, I'm not the only one to do this. Lewa bestowed elemental power to a junior villager as well" "Did he? I just have to talk to him too. Thank you Pohatu for the info." "Take care."

"Lewa, is it true that you gave a junior villager elemental power as well as Pohatu?" "Kopaka! Hello. I did not see you there." "Do not start with the jokes. Did you do it?" "I did" "Is this villager worthy?" "Let’s just say that both of the junior villagers connect in a good way." "Well, Okay. Let just hope you and Pohatu are right with your instincts."

-----

"Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill..." As Korgot repeats this he enters the small shop to look for Ekimu. "Well, this can't be good" Ekimu happily says under his breath. Korgot finds Ekimu trying to sneak out and starts to chase him. "Ee-kii-muuu!!!" Ekimu notices and dashes out of the shop. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU ######!!" Korgot proclaims as he chases Ekimu out of the shop and out into the street. Narmoto, angrily confused, sees Tarin signaling him to come out and talk. Narmoto nods and walks outside while Korgot continues to chase down Ekimu. Narmoto reaches Tarin's location and asks "What is going on here?" Tarin looks at the chase as they disappeared in the distance and then answers Narmoto's question. "Well, that is a really long story but I will try my best to tell it shortly..."

-----

"I like what is happening here. Hey Father, what are you going to do about this?" "Nothing yet Makuta, but I will send Kiido to Kuruho to send a message. Kiido, summon!" "Sir?" "I have a message to deliver to Kuruho..."

-----

"GET OVER HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!!" Ekimu stops running when he realizes they were out of view of Tarin and Narmoto. "Alright, I give up..." Korgot laughs a little and summons a large mace. "Now this will be FUN!" Before Korgot could swing his mace, Ekimu dashes behind Korgot and pulls put a golden knife to his neck. "Yes, yes it will." As Ekimu got ready to finish the deal, Korgot tries to hit Ekimu's side. Ekimu dodges and starts to throw multiple throwing knives at Korgot. "YOU ARE SO ###### ANNOYING!!" While Korgot uses his mace to dodge the knives, he runs towards Ekimu to try another swing at him. Ekimu jumps up, dodges the swing, and throws a single knife and Korgot's face. The knife only made a small cut on his face. Korgot snaps and drops his mace to take out a techno knife from his back. Korgot then charged, knife in hand, into Ekimu's direction. Ekimu, at the same time, charged into Korgot's direction with his golden knife in hand. Before the two could clash, there was a big explosion to the north of them, from the citadel. Ekimu then runs towards the explosion, Korgot after him. "It has started, time for some fun!" a voice said in Ekimu's head. "Yes sir!"

-----

"What have I done!? Is this what I wanted!? All of that for this..." "Hey brother, it has been a while hasn't it?" "Tsoyo? Are you not affected?" "No but I am wondering what happened here. Zaron, tell me what happened here. What did you do?"

-----

As Renzari and Sora were staring at their kill, Natalie chanted a spell. "Es von kol espor!" Renzari was now surrounded by black shadows. "Thanks Natalie, this will make it easier to kill the intruder!!" As he says this he stabs the shadow-covered Renzari. "What!?" After he supposedly stabbed him, he realizes that he had vanished. "######! Where did he go?" Sora was furious as he jumped outside. His unholy armor manifested a pair of wings, making Sora fly in the air to look around. Renzari was nowhere to found and the Lost Order was also missing. "They escaped. This can't be..." Before he could finish this he was stabbed by a mysterious staff. "I think you have had too much fun here, Sora. It is my turn to rule. You have failed this island and must permanently leave!" Sora screams to Natalie "Natalie! Get us out of here!!!" With this she chanted a spell and they both disappeared. "Aww man, I was just about to have fun..."

-----

"Hey Tahu, should we help?" "Don't worry Onua, things will calm down by themselves. We only interfere when Zaron tells us to" "Okay then... I need to tell Pohatu about this"

-----

"I knew you were going to come Rehu. Thanks for the save" Right before Renzari was killed by Sora, one of the Lost Order members, Rehu, teleported him out and back to their base. "Renzari what happened!?" Both Flixen and Kevin said in unison. "Well, I almost died. Nothing too big" Kevin replies with a serious look on his face "You fought Sora, didn't you?" "Yes I did. I also have some info for you guys, so listen up! Sora uses some type of unholy armor that makes his speed faster than Pohatu's! He also has an assistant who uses Okotian magic" While Renzari was telling them info of Sora and details of the citadel's interior, Renzari's partner, Natalie, came in to tell him good news. "Good news Renzari! Nilkuu will be joining us!!" "That's good. With that, we will come back to the citadel in two days for next attack. Any questions?" A voice from the shadows answers him "Not really. All I can say is please don't. You'll all kill yourselves if you attack again..." The voice stopped and someone drops on the ground. It was Sora. "Just don't... he is too strong..."

Part 2: End

Edited by Renzari

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i: