The 2011 Christmas Advent Calendar

~kh

I ran into a snag today when uploading today's comic: suffice to say, the hard drive I keep it on is being used at the moment. So there'll be two comics tomorrow and all that. Sorry about the second wait, guys.

Aw... :crying:On the bright side, two comics tomorrow! Yayz!EDIT: I just re-read the comic now. Makes much more sense, and I kinda enjoyed it. :) Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Giggles: Nice comic; definitely captures the Christmas feel. Though I'd recommend using a different picture for the Santa hat; that one doesn't fit the head very well.@Pirok: Oh yeah, it's different. This time, you're being beaten by trees smaller than you. Also, if that happens, I'm screwed, because there are so many trees here that you can't see my house from Google Earth. :P

button.png

@Giggles: The santa hat looks a little weird, and I didn't get the comic. I kinda think I do, though...I'm rather happy with my own comic. :P EDIT: Kahi, you forgot to edit our names and comic series into the first post. :)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Pirok: Those are some of the least christmas-spirited Christmas trees I've ever seen! :D

Yeah. I don't know where I got the idea from...I think it had something to do with the first page of this topic, trees hugging people and Garfield...I have a strange thought-process. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Morbuzahk much? Yeah, you did have a wierd thought process. However, this time it was successful in making a comic that doesn't need an explanatory paragraph.

Oh. When I recieved the notification, I thought you were going to complain about the fact that you weren't in it! :PNot really Morbuzakh, no. And what do you mean 'explanatory paragraph'? It took two paragraphs to explain the last one! :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Pirok: Your comic was awesome. Very lulzy. I liked the tiny Christmas tree a lot.Giggles: Yours was great too, but you should have scaled the Santa hat down a little bit. Because as Snicker put it in that comic, you look rather stupid with that hat on. But that aside it was a good comic.

naw man

I thought you were going to complain about the fact that you weren't in it! :P

Well, yeah, me being in it would have multiplied the aawesomeness by a factor of 32,948,913,450 and a half. But yeah, the evil world domination trees reminded me of the Morbuzahk. Fezzy ought to have known better...

Yeah, I'm going to agree with everyone about that hat Giggles. It looks... odd to say the least. Just try to find a hat that loos at least a bit more natural (like in my Avatar).

Come see Philipnova798's Comic Factory 2.0, home of the oddly infected Ko-Matoran that is Phil.- Yeah, it's not the best, but'll have to do until I get a banner prepared.

Also see: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6

The art style was especially unique, and I enjoyed the Homestuck-esque storyline as well.

I was kind of shocked when you said that until I remembered that you'd admitted liking Homestuck about 6 months ago. :P
Indeed, its been a while. Of course, I then stopped at Act 4 and haven't read anything since then :PAnyhow, good comics, Pirok and Giggles. There's a new comic today, this time from LNU!

BTW, Kahi, you may remember I commented on the fact you forgot the names for 8 & 9?You now have them in the wrong order. :P (Giggles is meant to be 8, I'm meant to be 9)On the subject of the new comic, I have a feeling I'd enjoy it more if I'd read the other comics. Or liked MLP.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Whiiiich LNU had already posted in his topic. BAD LNU BAD VERY VERY BAD :headbonk: (I'm sorry, it needed an emote) On my question, Pinkie looks remarkably... psychotic. That's all.

It was partially based on my birthday, so I thought it appropriate to post it ON my birthday.at least you didn't use THIS emote. :spank:Not sure why the guy getting spanked is masochistic, but it still scares me.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Nice one LNU. I'm glad you returned those pants. Way to make things awkward WVU!J-K out.

Thanks. He has a talent for that.

Wow, day 10 was really good. I like how you did the question and answer thing in the comic. The sprites of the characters was also amazing and cool.

Thanks. I like answering questions.I guess I better post this now. These are not sprites, they are hand-drawn. But at least that means you like them. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Woop, gotta catch up with the updates while I still can.@Chath: I had a bit of trouble understanding it because of the whole "can be read in any order" theme,but otherwise, it looks pretty well done.@King Joe: Pretty short, but it's a nice comic you have there.@Shadonix: I lol'd at Kahi's part. Nice comic here, too.@Tapika: Slightly confusing. Just slightly. But I like how you managed to rock the MSPA style.@Giggles: Also slightly short and lacking. Looks alright, otherwise.@Pirok: Lol. I like the concept of evil Christmas trees. Gotta love random insanity.@LNU: Interesting comic concept. I like your hand-drawn style, it fit pretty well with the comic.So... Many.. Ponies...Great work in general, everyone.I'll try to keep up a bit more. :P-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

@The Venom: Thanks, it was that, or sueing Santa for breaking and entering. :PIn fact, I couldn't choose which idea I liked better, so I decided to make two, one for the Advent Calendar and one actually for Christmas. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Awesome comic LNU. The artwork is amazing and it really shows that you took your time to make this.Thanks for returning the pants.Lets Go Mountaineers!

No problem. They need to be washed.

@LNU: Interesting comic concept. I like your hand-drawn style, it fit pretty well with the comic.So... Many.. Ponies...-V-

Well thank you. Drawing it is half the battle.

I lol'd when LNU ditched the drink. :lol:You never know what people put in those things.

That happens more on New Years Day. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I like that handdrawn style you have going there, LNU. Pinkie Pie was someone interesting to pair up with, but it does make for a more interesting comic. The clog format was a good idea as well.New comic, this time from Makuta of Comedy!

Wait, wait, wait.Are you tell me HIS the Easter Bunny?I had the Hit on the wrong person xp--Great New Comic, getting closer to Christmas... Can't wait.When it was Kahi in the basement, it was abit tricky for me to read, but the rest of the comic was great. Good work MoC!z_signoff.png

Lol MoC.Once again, you make a comic that makes me go "Lol what" in a good way.That's all I could really say for each punchline.I friggin' love your humor. XPGreat comic.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

I have to admit I thought it was kind of weird.But the B6 bit at the end got me. XD

Yeah, I kind of hurried on the first part cause I needed to get it to Kahi. That of course made it a little weird. But I knew that the last line about B6 would make some people laugh. Thanks!-Rez

Yay new comicLol, clever idea, it was funny singing the song, then I was like wait... that's not Censored out... then the matoran pointed it out, I was like awww.I don't get the Black Six referance... Anyone can help me out?z_signoff.png