Current Admins/Mods?

Jeremiah Ward

Howdy folks. I'm coming back after a very, very, long hiatus. 8 years, to be exact. I was wondering, is there a place to see all of the active staff in one place?

Also, it seems like the forum got a facelift, and a bunch of old content is gone. Is that stored anywhere?

I also seem to be missing the MOC Forum. Is that somewhere, or do I have it hidden somehow?

MOCs: Bionicle-Based, System-Based

Old Content: Anything before October 13, 2011 has unfortunately been lost to history. You can thank hackers for that.

Staff: Go to this link, click "more options". At the bottom there is a tab labelled "show all" - if you click the drop-down arrow, you can select individual staff types (each one also has a premier variant, so be aware of that option as well) that you can search by to find staff members in that group. I'm not certain if there is a specific location where you can see all of the current staff that is up-to-date, but there might be a topic hanging around General Discussion somewhere listing them all.

I don't have much of an answer to the first question, but I can answer the others.

The forums were updated in 2011, and a dataclysm of some sort caused the old forums to fall into a pit of no return. The old stuff is gone, basically.

I believe you may be searching for LEGO-Based Creation, which splits into Bionicle-Based Creations and System-Based Creations.

Hm... Seems I've been Kapura'd by Lucina. :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

To summarize...

Staff:

Staff: Go to this link, click "more options". At the bottom there is a tab labelled "show all" - if you click the drop-down arrow, you can select individual staff types (each one also has a premier variant, so be aware of that option as well) that you can search by to find staff members in that group.

Use this to search by staff group.

There is also a link in the left sidebar on the front page to the staff page.

The page here will show staff bios across all groups, though not all staff members may have a bio.

I'm not sure how up-to-date it is, but there's an Official Staff History Topic that covers both current and former staff.

This is indeed up-to-date, and while it has a ton of info, you will find current staff members indicated in it.

The Moderating Team for the the forums. 

This will show all forum staff that currently have forum assignments, and will display those assignments if you click "View x Forums."

Old content:

Lucina and T1Shadow are correct; everything before the October 2011 reboot is gone. You might be able to use some internet archive sites to find specific content, though.

MOCs:

This is correct; note that BBC is home to general CCBS creations too.

--

Does that answer everything?