Snazzy Kit

Soran

Howdy, everyone. It's me, Soran, and I'm back with another kit. This one is pretty Snazzy.

multi_colored_snazzy_kit_by_soarinskies-

Snazzy Kit

This is a kit I started working on about 2 years ago, it looks like. I made a portion of it and it was mostly incomplete but now after a couple hours it's a little less incomplete. At least it's more than usable now. 

Update: Just added Toa Inika masks, Toa Mahri masks, The Kanohi Rode and Olmak, Toa Norik and Iruini's masks, and prototype bodies for the turaga and toa.

In this kit I have supplied:

• 360º bodies and masks
  • Premade poses
  • 360º running, walking, and jumping poses and 180º sitting poses.
  • All the Toa Mata, original Turaga masks, Toa Metru masks, Toa Inika and Toa Mahri masks as well as various other character's masks.
  • Separated body parts to allow for build-able poses.
  • Premade Color Swatches
  • Multi colored Segmented limbs for further customization
  • And possibly more things along the way (if I'm either bored enough or people request things).

I will take requests for anyone who wants something added.

Be sure to give credit to Soran if you use it. Or don't, it isn't a big deal to me.

As usual, Comments and Critiques are appreciated.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 4
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Looks really nice! However, it only looks like you have Matoran body parts.

That's correct, I only have matoran bodies at the moment and even then they aren't very customizable right now. I probably should change that, both things. 

What would you suggest I make next, then?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I feel it would be a bit better for me personally if it was more color segmented, the legs were about a pixel longer, and more of a torso split. (Then again, I can just separate it myself. It just feels like most kits have a rod stuck up their sprite's back.) But other than that, I think it looks very '04 inspired, and feels very close to RZMIK. It's very interesting overall. I like it quite a bit. Thank you for sharing, Soran.

Edited by Kohnoh Toa of the Trees

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Oh wow, this is pretty snazzy! 

You know it reminds me of a fusion of rz and chrimoru. 

Is it called snazzy because you thought of it to be snazzy when you were finished?

Thanks. That's actually what I was mainly trying to go for with the kit was kind of a combination of those two kits specifically. I definitely thought that it was a pretty snazzy looking kit, but the person who gave me the idea for the name was Gavla. It was still unnamed at the time and he commented that it was rather snazzy looking and since I don't recall any kits being called the "Snazzy Kit", I decided to just name it that. In essence that's what the kit truly is, snazzy.

Mini Update on things I'm working on for the kit:

snazzy_wip1_by_soarinskies-d9i97wj.png

I have color segmented each of the body parts in the first 2 bodies. I'm curious however, which body you guys would prefer to see. I think both look good equally so I can't decide by myself. Body A gives it more of an "armor" look while body B gives it more of a look similar to Chimoru R, it also looks more balanced.

I also added a gear to the back and I'm curious what you guys think of it as opposed to without it.

I'm also currently working on sort of an "accessories" portion of the kit. Included in it will be boats, tablets, bags, possibly various beverages, and many more holdable items (Not so much furniture unless people truly need me to make some).

Other things on the schedule that I will be making include:

• More Color Segmented bodies (Separating the upper and lower leg, upper and lower body, upper and lower arm, etc)
  • Toa 
  • Turaga 
  • Bohrok 
  • Rahkshi
  • Visorak

I have no listing of priority so if anyone has a specific item they would like me to work on first then do suggest it. 

~Soran

Edited by Soran

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Snazzy Kit

I've just added all the Toa Metru Masks to the kit as well as the first Toa Mahri Mask, the Kanohi Tryna. I've also added some accessories (mainly just a boat) and a prototype Bohrok and prototype Toa Body. The Toa body is subject to change while the Bohrok will most likely be expanded on. 

As you guys might know, I'm currently working on a series that will be released shortly which uses the Snazzy Kit. Because of this you will see more updates to the kit as I work more on the series.

That's all so I hope you enjoy and have a Merry Christmas

~Soran

• Upvote 1

Sounds good.

And another update:

Snazzy Kit

In this update I've got almost every mask up to the Toa Mahri completed. The only masks I'm missing are; Kanohi Kraahkan, Lhikan's Kanohi Hau, Noble Kanohi Hau, The Kanohi Olisi, the Kanohi Ignika, Hydraxon's mask and Maxilos' Mask. That means basically this kit now includes:

• Toa Nuva Masks completed
  • Toa Inika Masks completed
  • Toa Mahri Masks completed
  • Iruini and Norik's Masks completed
  • Kanohi Rode and Kanohi Olmak completed
  • Prototypes and possibly finalized version of the Turaga and Toa bodies

Enjoy,

~Soran

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a really fun kit to work with, I kinda want to try to add in a bunch of Halo stuff to it.

You okay with that?

Doesn't matter to me, do whatever you want. I'm not against fan additions to kits.

~Soran

Okay, good, because I've already finished three armours and a helmet.

EDIT: Here it is, so far:

halosnazzy1.png

And because I realized I'd made the correct parts to do so, I put together Freelancer Agent Maine.

Edited by Petewa the Swift-Footed