This was my ninth attempt at a Dark Hunter, and is also one of my favourites.

1444401430m_DISPLAY.jpg

Overlord was once a ruler who enforced an oppressive regime on his island's people. For centuries he ruled through fear and faced no threats to his rule. That was until six matoran became Toa and overthrew him, freeing the matoran population. The ruler was consigned to the shadows, making several attempts to regain his rule, but was never powerful enough, so he waited for centuries, biding his time. Eventually, driven by desperation, he joined the Dark Hunters, taking on the name "Overlord", and the Shadowed One promised that one day his rule would be restored. Overlord is immensely strong and powerful, and has the ability to transport himself between places. He wields a double-bladed staff and has near-impenetrable armour. He is determined, and will not let anything stand in his way.

14444014301_DISPLAY.jpg

• Upvote 8

hm, the build is fairly interesting and well=constructed, the colors are quite unique, but...

i feel the color-balance in this is off, it's got the neutral (grey) the primary (tan) and the secondary (green) but there's way too much tan compared to the green or grey that at a glance it just looks... tan.

my only advice to this issue would be perhaps considering the inclusion of a metal color? or at least finding more places for the green. o:

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

hm, the build is fairly interesting and well=constructed, the colors are quite unique, but...

i feel the color-balance in this is off, it's got the neutral (grey) the primary (tan) and the secondary (green) but there's way too much tan compared to the green or grey that at a glance it just looks... tan.

my only advice to this issue would be perhaps considering the inclusion of a metal color? or at least finding more places for the green. o:

What you see is pretty much the idea that I had in my head when I made this. I was going for a mostly tan colour scheme with little touches of green and grey. Any metallic colours other than the ones that are there would ruin it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice colour sceme :D btw, from where are the tan stars feet?

Thank you! The tan stars feet don't come from anything - LDD allows you to use pieces in any colour you like.

- oh of course.. i didn't know that LDD was a thing :D

Nice colour sceme :D btw, from where are the tan stars feet?

Thank you! The tan stars feet don't come from anything - LDD allows you to use pieces in any colour you like.

- oh of course.. i didn't know that LDD was a thing  :closedeyes:

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.