Makuta Spiriah- The Exiled

Konahrik

-Spiriah's official incarnation was interesting to say the least, and was met with mixed reactions. What I tried to do was build his regular form, while still keeping some cues from his official incarnation in the build. I pretty much removed the grey from his color scheme and reduced the green to a minimum. I hope that the finished product that you see before you is still recognizable despite his extreme makeover. 

srp3.jpg

srp1.jpg

srp4.jpg

Gallery when public.

Thank you for visiting and have a nice day/night.

• Upvote 13

bzpsig.jpg

The arm-tendril things seem like an odd bit of artistic license but that may just be because I always imagined that, if a Makuta had wings in his modified/mutated armor, they'd have them all the time. It doesn't look bad, it's just my headcanons and whatnot.

The overall build is sleek, and the adapted Jutlin adds to that. I like it.

Also, didn't even notice that the head was custom built with claw-spike pieces for eyes. Nice.

Edited by Artakha's Ghost

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I don't recall Spiriah having anything like those extra limbs, but I'm certainly not complaining about their inclusion here. And it's nice to see his colour scheme not being a complete clusterfudge of lime green, red, black and grey.

Very nice work, Konahrik!

He doesn't officially have any limbs like the ones I included, but his official build comes with a matoran like being on his back, so I condensed that thing into the limbs on his back. Glad to see that they don't detract from the build!

bzpsig.jpg

I don't recall Spiriah having anything like those extra limbs, but I'm certainly not complaining about their inclusion here. And it's nice to see his colour scheme not being a complete clusterfudge of lime green, red, black and grey.

Very nice work, Konahrik!

He doesn't officially have any limbs like the ones I included, but his official build comes with a matoran like being on his back, so I condensed that thing into the limbs on his back. Glad to see that they don't detract from the build!

Well I look dumb now. Ah well.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

So that's-a why he's-a called Spiriah, cuz he'll SPEAR-YA!

Okay, Jokes aside, this MOC is great. Fantastic work my friend!

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Nice work! :) You can't go wrong with the traditional Makuta colors of black and red. The body looks bulky enough without being too big for a regular form, the extra tentacles are interesting, and the little green tentacle pieces do a very good job of filling out the MOC! They are good for adding visual interest to some of the empty spaces that Technic parts often leave us with. I also like the poses in the photos (and the poseability of the MOC). :)

Nice work; thanks for posting it!

• 2 weeks later...

Best depiction of Spiriah ever. The usage of the alternative version of the kanohi further separates him from Antroz, so good thinking of this.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light