Makuta's Deadly Tag

Nik the Three

Teridax called all of Makuta to Mata-Nui to play tag game. While Teridax wishes for everybody to have a fun, it's matter of honor for all Makuta. They will pointlessly fight for tag, not sure whether it is better to have or not to have tag. And so, this game starts with Makuta trying to tag each other. And to kill each other.

Each round, player with tag have at least 24 hours to perform action. In this time limit, they can choose to tag somebody, by writing so into this topic. This has 50% chance to give tag to targeted player (removing tag from "attacker") and 50% chance to kill targeted player (one of those always happens). If player does not tag anybody (either by writing he doesn't target anybody or by doing nothing in time limit), he has 50% chance of being killed, giving tag to random player. Players who have got tag can't be targeted and one player can't be targeted more than once per round.

When there is nobody to target (ie. when everybody, who is alive, has tag), group of alive players wins the game. When all players, who haven't got tag, are already targeted in current round, chance of random dying doesn't apply.

Random chances are determined by me (Nik) on "random.org".

Special roles (Players with special roles don't know about them. They are revealed upon death.):

Teridax - Has 25% chance of dying when tagged instead of usual 50%.

Bitil - Upon being tagged, has 50% chance of killing player who tagged him.

Two people will have tag on start. More can be added in case of more players to keep it interesting.

Spots:

1. Ghidora

2427135. Makuta Luroka

3. ShadowVezon - Winner

4. Voltex

5. Petewa the Bitil

6. Kopekemaster

7. FF the Forgotten - Winner

8. fishers64 the Teridax

9. Dark Samus

10. Toa Kapura

11. Shadowhawk

12. Toa Smoke Monster

Registration is now closed.

Edited by Nik the Three
  • Upvote 1

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

"Hello, my friends!" Teridax said to all people in huge arena, "I have built this arena for special occasion." Silence hit arena. Everybody expected Teridax to say something important, just as he cleared his throat. "Welcome to the first official Makuta's Tag game!" he said grandly. "And what's the goal?" other Makuta said. "To have fun!" said Teridax with smile on his face.

For this game, Makuta has decided to use codenames. Two of them were picked, to have tag at the very start of the game.

Makuta Luroka and Toa Kapura have it!

Makuta Luroka was after ShadowVezon. He finally got him, touching his shoulder gently and shouting 'You're it!'

Toa Kapura on the other hand was in trouble. He was too slow to reach Ghidora. He took sword and touched Ghidora's shoulder with the flat side. He yelled 'Tag!' and slowed down, but suddenly stumbled, stabbing Ghidora into back accidentally.

ShadowVezon and Toa Kapura have it. Ghidora died.

Edited by Nik the Three
  • Upvote 1

I noticed. The problem is that I only realised when returning to the page that it might have been a good idea to check ToaK's target first. I was hoping I'd edited it before anyone had noticed, not having actually seen whether anyone had until I edited the post.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

THAT'S RIGHT, SUCKERS. I'M DOUBLE TAGGED. FEAR ME. TREMBLE BEFORE MY FOOTSTEPS.

(for some reason I'm wondering if saying "suckers" isn't allowed here, but I think it is)

Either that or I'm double dead. Or perhaps... tagged and dead?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

For clearance (from OP):

Players who have got tag can't be targeted and one player can't be targeted more than once per round.

After last round, everybody feared Toa Kapura. Makuta were unsure about accidental death of Ghidora. When ToaK saw Kopekemaster, he started to chase him. He touched Kopeke's shoulder. "Tag!" he shouted as he was running away to not get it back instantly. Kopekemaster was surprised: he was still alive!

ShadowVezon searched for somebody to tag. He couldn't however catch anybody, so he took his zamor launcher and aimed it at leg of Dark Samus. He planned to paralyze him and give him tag. He somehow managed to accidentally hit his head, damaging his brain fatally.

Kopekemaster and ShadowVezon have it! Dark Samus died.

Edited by Nik the Three