Pymq11b.jpg

A lesser-known aspect of the legend of Santa Claus is his periodic transformation into a werewolf.

Once, way, way back during the 1600s, when superstition ran rampant, Claus- known in that time by the name of Saint Nicholas- was delivering presents on Christmas Eve. All was going well; he was running ahead of schedule, and took that extra time to have a quick rest on the outskirts of a small village, deep in the heart of the Scottish countryside.

That was when it happened.

All of a sudden, presumably enticed to attack by the smell of Claus' reindeer, a wolf sprang out of the darkness. Killing most of the reindeer, the wolf severely injured Claus, leaving him with a number of ugly scars along the left side of his body- and a curse that would last forever.

Father Christmas had become a werewolf.

Every thirteen years, from then on, he would transform whilst in the midst of delivering presents on Christmas Eve, slaughtering a number of children while they slept.

This is where the name "Santa Claus" comes from: the massive claw marks engraved in the walls of the bedrooms of the children massacred by the Were-Santa.

Eventually, Claus withdrew into a shell in the 1800s, leaving it to parents to act in his stead whilst he lay trembling in a reinforced room at the North Pole, waiting in agony for the horrific transformation that would befall him.

What can I say? It's Christmas, and I felt like I had to make it some kind of creepy. :P By the way, this is my Secret Santa present for Vrokorta; Merry Christmas!

Comments, Criticism and random Christmas songs welcome.

VBWj75sh.png

Well, at least when he becomes a werewolf he apparently loses all his holiday weight, so he has that going for him. :P

Joking aside, I really like this. The build of its legs remind of a wolfs, which is cool. The red and white pieces also blend well together too. 

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png