Favorite Artist/comic Maker?

Peach 00

A sister topic to: 'Favorite Writers', 'Favorite Authors', and 'Favorite Fanfic'. This should be self-explanatory, but if not, just name your favorite artist (BZP) or your favorite comic maker (again, BZP).My favorite artist(s) include:

• [*]Taka Nuvia[*]Lady Kopaka[*]Nikira[*]Nukaya

I don't have any favorite comic makers, the exception probably Taka Nuvia - I've never been a fan of comics otherwise. Not meaning to offend, but most of them I don't personally find all that entertaining. =/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Favorite Artists:MoSMNuju Metru NikiraTurakiiTaka NuviaPopulusToa Mata Pony AkakuBrave Dragon Vezok's FriendAnd Lady KopakaI've only ever read three comics, and they were by:Taka NuviaLNUMaphroxThat's all folks.

Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg

For artwork:

• [*]Lady Kopaka[*]Brave Dragon[*]Vezok's Friend[*]Nuju Metru[*]Uncle K

Probably more, but I hardly ever visit the artwork forums, so I can't remember them.For comics, no one.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I don't remember the last time I've browsed Artwork I, so I guess I'll skip this.As for comic makers, I'm probably missing a lot here, but I'll give it a shot anyway--Leppy, Kahi, Sharnak, Tapika, Gerlicky, Dokuma, Darcsyde, Dark709, Philbert, Ennar, Takuma, 009, Lavaside Rahi, Bladeran, Emkay, Venom, Pepena, Cei, Makito, and The Chilli God. Oh, and I'm not even going to mention that Tavakai person. He's awful. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Edited by Tavakai

button.png

art: nuju metru all the wwavvecomics: Gerlicky makes gillarious comics an i also pike Pirok the Vva-matorans comics a lot (evven if they are quite conchfusing sometides)

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The best comic maker on this site is easily Dark709. No ones series can touch his. It was thanks to his series that I found this forum!

Although this might be off-topic, and maybe a little offensive to some, but I really don't find his comics all that entertaining. Maybe it's just me, but there isn't really anything about them or other comics that actually makes me laugh. Again, it's probably just me, and there's something I don't see in the comics that everybody else sees. =/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

The best comic maker on this site is easily Dark709. No ones series can touch his. It was thanks to his series that I found this forum!

Although this might be off-topic, and maybe a little offensive to some, but I really don't find his comics all that entertaining. Maybe it's just me, but there isn't really anything about them or other comics that actually makes me laugh. Again, it's probably just me, and there's something I don't see in the comics that everybody else sees. =/
I'm not really sure what comics you've seen and what you personally find funny, but there actually is some pretty good stuff in ArtIII. Well, maybe not so much right now, but there certainly has been in the past and hopefully will be in the future. I made a majhost folder a while back to compile some of the best comics in the forum - it's far from complete, and I haven't updated it in over a year now, but there's still plenty of good comics in it.That said, yeah, Dark is pretty overrated. It's not that his comics are terrible or anything, but they're far from the best in the forum.

RksnKgM.jpg

ToM Dracone, Lehvaklah, and Tufi Piyufi.ToM Dracone and Lehvaklah are the best artists on BZ, bar none. Lehvaklah is the most talented cartoonist on BZPower. ToM Dracone does art that blows my mind; some of his recent stuff is downright photorealistic. And Tufi Piyufi's photocomics are, bar none, the funniest things on this web site.A totally unbiased assessment of all three~

bring back "an cool dude"

ToM Dracone, Lehvaklah, and Tufi Piyufi.ToM Dracone and Lehvaklah are the best artists on BZ, bar none. Lehvaklah is the most talented cartoonist on BZPower. ToM Dracone does art that blows my mind; some of his recent stuff is downright photorealistic. And Tufi Piyufi's photocomics are, bar none, the funniest things on this web site.A totally unbiased assessment of all three~

You hurt me deep man, you hurt me deep.You're completely correct, but it still hurts.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

You hurt me deep man, you hurt me deep.You're completely correct, but it still hurts.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT YOU WERE ON BZPOWER
bring back "an cool dude"

[...]My favorite artist(s) include:

• [*]Taka Nuvia[*]Lady Kopaka[*]Nikira[*]Nukaya

I don't have any favorite comic makers, the exception probably Taka Nuvia - I've never been a fan of comics otherwise. Not meaning to offend, but most of them I don't personally find all that entertaining. =/

Favorite Artists:[...]Taka Nuvia[...]I've only ever read three comics, and they were by:Taka NuviaLNUMaphroxThat's all folks.

Getting mentioned twice by both of you? Thanks guys. You make me feel really really honoured. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.pngAs to my favourite artists/comic makers, I'd like to mention MoSM (although he hardly does stuff anymore D: ), Crudelious (art + comics, has been away for forever, too :[ ), Lady K, Nikira, Gavla (comics), Vezok's friend and many many others. ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)