Official BBC Contest #72 Results!

Black Six

Official BBC Contest #72 Results!

1. STAP by Mel_ (24 votes)

2. R2D2 by Click (19 votes)

3. Grand Master Yoda by Djokson (11 votes)

4. Imperial Speeder Bike & Scout Stormtrooper by Rider Of Spiders (8 votes)

5. Yoda by Ghidora131 (6 votes)

6. Ahsoka Tano by Sparkytron (5 votes)

7. (tie) Darth Maul by Mohamed Marei (4 votes)

7. (tie) Pit droid by Hafynx (4 votes)

For winning first place, Mel_ will receive 75112 General Grievous and first pick of 75107 Jango Fett, 75108 Clone Commander Cody, or 75110 Luke Skywalker. For winning second place, Click will receive 75111 Darth Vader and second pick of 75107 Jango Fett, 75108 Clone Commander Cody, or 75110 Luke Skywalker. For winning third place, Djokson will receive 75109 Obi-Wan Kenobi and third pick of 75107 Jango Fett, 75108 Clone Commander Cody, or 75110 Luke Skywalker. All sets are signed by the designers.

Raffle winners will be selected shortly and contacted. Once the winners are confirmed, they will be announced here. Thanks to LEGO for the prizes!

The light and the dark side of the force were well-represented in this contest; it's good to see balance in the Force! Thanks to everyone who entered and who voted. Congratulations go out to all of the finalists! We look forward to seeing everyone in our next contest...

Until next time!

• Upvote 6

I'm ok coming last really, I would have loved to win, but it was my first contest after all. Well done to everyone you took part, there were some great ideas and it was a really tough competition!

Hey, getting to the finals in your first contest is something to be proud about. You did great on that Pit Droid!

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png